IS Kelly Alisha's mom?:)
hmmmm

Summersville, WV

#4 Nov 9, 2010
No, shes not Alishas Mom... Edith is...

Since: Nov 10

Courtland, AL

#5 Nov 9, 2010
does ppl in craigsville not got anything better to do than talk trash on here? listen as for kelly and her kids last i saw they were adults and make there own choices now sure maybe its not the right ones but before you go dogging kelly out lets talk about your kids? or do you have kids? I didnt realize there was a "SAINT" LIVING IN CRAIGSVILLE NOW! grow up and worry about your own backyard before you go looking into others! if your that bored in your life try something constructive! get a life!
she has

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 9, 2010
been talking about my son to her friends and i do not appreciate it!!!!!!!
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#7 Nov 9, 2010
she has wrote:
been talking about my son to her friends and i do not appreciate it!!!!!!!
who is your son??
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#8 Nov 9, 2010
Some people shouldn't judge others until they have looked at their own life's and the mess they have made!
she has

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 10, 2010
why would i tell you who my son is??? So you can trash him to for NO reason, if your her friend im assuming your just as bad as her!!! she hasnt changed much since highschool
Been there and learning

Summersville, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2010
I know what you mean. Kelly is a very two faced person. She talks about others all the time and lies about everything. The worst of it is, yes most people gossip but, it's the ones that add a bunch of their own made up lies to the gossip that keep things going and make them worse. This is the type of person Kelly is. I am finding out more and more lately what she is really like. Beware! "HerFriend" it just may be you she has been or will be spreading her lies and gossip about next.
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#11 Nov 10, 2010
she has wrote:
why would i tell you who my son is??? So you can trash him to for NO reason, if your her friend im assuming your just as bad as her!!! she hasnt changed much since highschool
Because I would know if she was talking about him or not.I kown why you wont tell me his name, because if you did, then everyone would know who you are! what are you so afriad of?? you can bash Kelly but you hind behind a fake name. not you have the ass to use your real name? don't worry sweetie, they will see right through you just like we can :) just give it time and your TRUE personality always comes out!
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2010
Been there and learning wrote:
I know what you mean. Kelly is a very two faced person. She talks about others all the time and lies about everything. The worst of it is, yes most people gossip but, it's the ones that add a bunch of their own made up lies to the gossip that keep things going and make them worse. This is the type of person Kelly is. I am finding out more and more lately what she is really like. Beware! "HerFriend" it just may be you she has been or will be spreading her lies and gossip about next.
well I can tell you one damn thing if she would be spreading lies and gossiping about me. I would go to her face to face or have enough ass to pick up the phone and confront her. not sit behind a computer and post my shit on topix!
her friend

Kenna, WV

#13 Nov 10, 2010
suck a big d*ck! they prob dont want their sons name on here because shell just talk more sh*t we all know Ashley is on drugs, ad Bradley, so why does she feel the need to talk trash about everyone elses kids! i'm sure hers is 243353 times worse! better yet she gets on her page an tells people not to drink so much and this and that? who is she to talk about drinking. she is VERY two faced!
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#14 Nov 10, 2010
LOL, YOUR SO CHILDISH! SUCK A BIG D*CK NOW THATS FUNNY. TY FOR THE LAUGH ;)
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2010
And you can leave Bradley and Ashley out of this
they are adults. Kelly has No control over their lives just as you have no control over YOUR OWN children.
Do you want to know what I think?
Well even if you don't I'm going to tell you!

YOU are SO Jealous of her and what she has that you can't stand it.
it makes you sick to know that every night SHE is the one who is in Raymond's bed and not YOU!
SHE is the one who he kisses everyday before going to work not YOU.
SHE is the one who has the life YOU don't.

if only you could get over yourself, then you actually might get over your issues too! maybe the problem isn't everyone else in the world, its you!

so YOU and the Fake YOUS that are posting on this topic are not Worth anymore of my words
I have said all i have to say :-)
been there and learning

Summersville, WV

#16 Nov 10, 2010
HerFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
well I can tell you one damn thing if she would be spreading lies and gossiping about me. I would go to her face to face or have enough ass to pick up the phone and confront her. not sit behind a computer and post my shit on topix!
Believe me I did "have enough ass" to go confront her to her face. But, what good did it do? NONE! She only denies it and blames it on someone else. She probably blames you if you are one of her friends, I don't know who you are either. And as for putting my name on here...she knows who I am, who are you? and my name is none of your business. Take my advice or not. Makes no difference to me. All I have to say to you is I've been there, done that and learned a valuable lesson. I'm still civil to her but, am glad that I learned what her true colors were before she could do more to me then she already has. I have not lied or called her names. You feel free to be as rude and vulgar as you want to. I know that everything I have said is the truth, I have no remorse in telling all I know.
sheknowswhoiamto o

Summersville, WV

#17 Nov 10, 2010
been there and learning wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me I did "have enough ass" to go confront her to her face. But, what good did it do? NONE! She only denies it and blames it on someone else. She probably blames you if you are one of her friends, I don't know who you are either. And as for putting my name on here...she knows who I am, who are you? and my name is none of your business. Take my advice or not. Makes no difference to me. All I have to say to you is I've been there, done that and learned a valuable lesson. I'm still civil to her but, am glad that I learned what her true colors were before she could do more to me then she already has. I have not lied or called her names. You feel free to be as rude and vulgar as you want to. I know that everything I have said is the truth, I have no remorse in telling all I know.
Hum was I rude or vulgar to you??? I don't think so!
I just said if I knew she talking shit about me i would go to her face to face or pick up a phone and call her, was that being rude?
or vulgar?
I was not the one who was acting like child telling some one to go suck a d*ck, that was someone else. that still makes me giggle an adult telling some one to go suck a D*ck LOL
exactly

Scott Depot, WV

#18 Nov 10, 2010
I dont think she has a friend that would take up for her! im sure its kelly herself haha and raymond? what the hell does he have to do with this i was talking about my son not raymond lmao hes a weirdo i am not upset about sleeping with him at night?
exactly

Scott Depot, WV

#19 Nov 10, 2010
you are right and im sorry i should be telling ashley to do thay muahahaha
sheknowswhoiamto o

Summersville, WV

#20 Nov 10, 2010
exactly wrote:
you are right and im sorry i should be telling ashley to do thay muahahaha
What in the hell have you been popin? or snorting, or shooting before you made your post?
i should be telling ashley to do thay muahahaha?????
oh wait thats right your the one going around telling people to suck d*cks so your like 10 right? oh no wait you said you have a son so your just an idiot
Wheredidit go

Ridgeview, WV

#21 Nov 10, 2010
I guess it was deleted...
exactly

Clay, WV

#22 Nov 10, 2010
oh my ONE little type, i meant i shouldnt be telling you to suck a d8ck i should be telling ashley thay was suppose to mean that and unlike all you nasty's in cville i actually DO NOT DO DRUGS :))...see ya in the neighborhood kelly, it's so embarrassing your the only one taking up for yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Srmc ha 2 min Employee 70
facebook (Feb '13) 4 min someonewhoknows 21
Poll Lisa,why did you set your facebook to private,i... (Sep '10) 30 min someonewhoknows 3
Oditus dodrill 2 hr Arlene 1
Joseph Hypes 3 hr anonymous 1
Richwood River Rats 6 hr The Truth Hurts 15
Hillary for President! 7 hr Trump2016 97

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages