First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sammijo

Summersville, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2010
what is going on wit her . she looks bad. she still gettin high. thought she cleaned up after the baby
Come on Really

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
sammijo wrote:
what is going on wit her . she looks bad. she still gettin high. thought she cleaned up after the baby
Jealous or what?You sound like you are high,Learn how to talk/Spell and then try to trash Sammi.. Grow up you shit starter!
Wow

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2010
She has a beautiful baby girl. And her mom is helping her the best she can. She is at least trying and she loves that baby girl alot.
Agreed

Summersville, WV

#4 Aug 5, 2010
She does have a beautiful daughter, but she needs to clean up her act before she looses that baby girl. Her mom is great but she enables her to continue her habit. It is really sad.
Curious

Peterstown, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Sammi Jo who?
who

Summersville, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Sammi Jo that has dated Jon Hall, Zack Davis, Bradley Hinkle and every other drug pillhead dealer in three counties. She has so much going for her, but she won't work and she is always looking for her next high. She gets food stamps and pain pills and nerve pills and then snorts or sells them

To the above "Come on Really" why in the world would anyone be jealous of a young girl who has so many problems in life, plus a baby, plus a drug addiction, that is nothing to aspire to be!

Sammi use to be a nice girl now she will do anything for a high. I mean anything.
mhm

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2010
yeah shes def a piece of trash, she looks cracked the f out!!!
lol

Rupert, WV

#8 Aug 6, 2010
i blame the doctors a lot for drug use in nicholas and webster counties.
Blue Devil

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2010
lol wrote:
i blame the doctors a lot for drug use in nicholas and webster counties.
You are placing the blame where it should be placed.
Curious

Peterstown, WV

#10 Aug 6, 2010
Does she have any brothers or sisters?
Ur all tards

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Its not doctors faults but it's people that choice to do it and teaching young adults and teens to do it. Doctors are not the ones say hey smoke this on foils it works better then swollowing. Or snort this to ease the pain faster. Get a grip and grow up
Umm

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2010
No, but the doc's are CERTAINLY the ones giving every pain pill out to every tom, dick, and harrry! i blame it on them to, they get them addicted to swollowing until they can't get high, so they go to snorting, to smoking, to shooting..it's how it goes, i think the hall's need to quit running their mouth about sammi, they are SO CRACKED OUT! lol...really..
lol

Rupert, WV

#13 Aug 7, 2010
ur all tards your as dumb as a c**t fullof cold water a dr will give you a 60 or 90 day supply of pain pills for a sprained ankle when it would get better in a week by its self.
thats a lot of whats going on here.
Blue Devil

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2010
LOL you know it! That is why most of the druggies do not feel they are doing anything wrong. The good Doc is prescribing the pills to them.
Ur all tards

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2010
K actually they r refusing patients that make it a habit to go to the docs or Er to get pain pills idiots. I'm not dumb I just know that it is possible for them to get a addicted to a script. But it's not the docs saying take this in a unlawfully manner they will give u them for surgery or something and if u keep coming back cause they abused the meds then the docs will see this behavior and thlry to ween them of to just taking something like ibprophine. It works just as good. Don't gives the excuse of "it's the docs fault I'm addicted." they need to realize it's only thier fault and maybe people will start getting help. It's a small step proccess and admitting to themselves is the first step. Don't get all defensive when some one gives an oppion
Blue Devil

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2010
Yes they will refuse to treat someone if they know they are addicted. But it does not change the fact that they were handed these drugs freely to start with. After you are addicted you don't have much of a choice. The torture of withdrawl is not a fun thing. Some people would rather blow their brains out. It does happen! We live in a sad world. Yep I do have a comment about most things. Drugs are my most vocal. They have destroyed the lives of otherwise good people.
Red robin

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2010
Amen! I watched both parents slowly get worse here until I was old enough to run away. Parents left me in wv award of the state in foster homes. And when I turned 21 I mustard up enough guts to find them to tell them the pain theyd caused. To find out they went on a pain clinic run to FL. And never made it back alive. I had to then get it off my chest at a grave side. Now at 30 I know not to trust many dr. And always look up what they hand out. Even if I just got a flu.
lol

Webster Springs, WV

#18 Aug 7, 2010
another thing when the king of pop O.Ded the the drs decided to tighten things up as a far as scrips are conserned. they needed the wake up call years ago.
um no

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2010
who wrote:
Sammi Jo that has dated Jon Hall, Zack Davis, Bradley Hinkle and every other drug pillhead dealer in three counties. She has so much going for her, but she won't work and she is always looking for her next high. She gets food stamps and pain pills and nerve pills and then snorts or sells them
To the above "Come on Really" why in the world would anyone be jealous of a young girl who has so many problems in life, plus a baby, plus a drug addiction, that is nothing to aspire to be!
Sammi use to be a nice girl now she will do anything for a high. I mean anything.
foodstamps, pain pills and nerve pills???? nah you all are getting her confused with samantha faith!
Doctors

Tarboro, NC

#20 Aug 7, 2010
Don't blame the doctors. I have known many people who got really badly hurt and got on pain pills, never once did they get addicted! You can choose to be strong willed, its your responsibilty to take charge of your life and not let drugs effect it. I hate it when people say "its the drugs fault" no, its not! The drugs are there to help people who use it responsably and dont abuse it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear ABC committee 7 hr Lookout Mountain 7
Andy Rose (May '17) Fri Wonder 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Chris's landscape Fri The Slovanian Cyc... 4
Jobs Apr 20 Enter It 2
Greg Frazer (Apr '17) Apr 20 Kimberly Skidmore 17
Tanning beds Apr 19 Looking 1

Craigsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages