3 arrested on meth charges in Nichola...

3 arrested on meth charges in Nicholas County

There are 39 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Jun 5, 2012, titled 3 arrested on meth charges in Nicholas County. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

According to a news release from Camden Police Department, officers pursued a vehicle being driven by Ronald James Ward, 42, from Webster County into Nicholas County near Craigsville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
now

Summersville, WV

#22 Jun 8, 2012
Ya they put this one in the paper but not the lab they busted beside the Nicholas county high school
Where kids were every day our court system and paper need to
Put out all the news not just half every one of these druggies have been in and out of jail For years it time to put a stop to this crap
butterfly

Danville, WV

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Thoughts and prayers to the Adkins family, especially his twin daughters Amber, and Ashley.
butterfly

Danville, WV

#24 Jun 8, 2012
sorry posted on the wrong topic
sal

Scott Depot, WV

#25 Jun 9, 2012
Mike wrote:
Yes, i agree. those 2 are no good for nothing thieves. they make meth and do needles. they also got into some trouble cuz they sold to some 15 year olds. they are worthless. dont worry im sure they will OD soon enough.
What does it say about you, it sounds like you want death. Just wait it could be one of your kin doing this no good stuff.
curious

Caldwell, WV

#26 Jun 9, 2012
Has anyone seen David Given heard this a.m. he was picked up with contraband in the vehicle, law enforcement need to pick him up he thinks he is invincecable; time will tell.
curious

Caldwell, WV

#27 Jun 9, 2012
butterfly wrote:
Thoughts and prayers to the Adkins family, especially his twin daughters Amber, and Ashley.
So sad, now Karen won't have to sue him for all he had, now she has it all; ENJOY!!!
hey

Peytona, WV

#28 Jun 9, 2012
butterfly wrote:
what happened ????
The worst druggies around

Summersville, WV

#29 Jun 9, 2012
Still waiting on them to catch Rick Clement and Alisha.
sal

Scott Depot, WV

#30 Jun 9, 2012
The worst druggies around wrote:
Still waiting on them to catch Rick Clement and Alisha.
do you know where are they hiding

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Jun 9, 2012
Still nothing?
Larry

Summersville, WV

#32 Jun 10, 2012
sal wrote:
<quoted text>do you know where are they hiding
They stay anywhere they can. usually in tent. last i saw, they was at Canvas. After Happy Handy on summersville side a ways there is an OLD house on the right, it looks abandoned but its not. they have a white sheet up on one side of house and there are tents behind it and they are probably cooking meth there too. This house is RIGHT after that curve. They have been having swaggers brother drive them around when they need to go to craigsville and stuff. he drives a baby blue s10.
Night Mare

New York, NY

#33 Jun 23, 2012
All the ones doing Drugs need to be Fried!!!! They have no respect for themselves or those around them!! Let them ROT

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#34 Jun 23, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the dopers were close kin to some of S'ville's Circle of Elite do gooders .....
You wouldn't be talking about the Chief of Police would you? His Sister was arrested yesterday and has a $300,000 bond on her head!

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#35 Jun 24, 2012
morncloud wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't be talking about the Chief of Police would you? His Sister was arrested yesterday and has a $300,000 bond on her head!
Who wooda ever thunk, huh?
change

United States

#36 Jun 24, 2012
I am shocked at the amount of drugs in Nicholas County. I think it's about time someone stands up for our community.. If we focus more on getting our friends and family off drugs ..maybe we can make a difference ...
Like TO Know

Summersville, WV

#37 Jun 24, 2012
Who were the people out around the High School who got busted?
who am i

Milton, WV

#38 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah everybody is so happy they got busted. Well wake up Joann been in trouble so many times and never has done time for it. SHe will run her mouth like always and walk aways with nothing but a fine. Her ex husband is sitting in jail right now because of her. And Jimmie does the same thing he did it to Wanda Keffer so he will do it again so them to will walk away with nothing and poor Gary will end up doing all the time for them f***ing RATS.
lmfao

Weston, WV

#39 Jun 27, 2012
who am i wrote:
Yeah everybody is so happy they got busted. Well wake up Joann been in trouble so many times and never has done time for it. SHe will run her mouth like always and walk aways with nothing but a fine. Her ex husband is sitting in jail right now because of her. And Jimmie does the same thing he did it to Wanda Keffer so he will do it again so them to will walk away with nothing and poor Gary will end up doing all the time for them f***ing RATS.
aint that truth. Jimmie rats his friends out
lmfao

Weston, WV

#40 Jun 27, 2012
Rats run in packs lol. Craigsville is full of them. They should make a big ball of cheese put it in usave parking lot and see how many rats come running to nibble on it lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Loser 731
Power Outage 12 hr Dick 7
idle gossip Thu Amen 2
Craigsvie Drive-In Theatre Reopening soon?????? Thu Anonymous 15
Ranch House CLOSED DOWN Wed I know 27
Anyone hear why DannyHodges and TravisAkers wer... Aug 24 Anonymous 4
Knight (Jan '14) Aug 23 Ohio 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages