Westberg seeks to move trial's venue

Mar 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Durango Herald

“We are confident that the judge is going to be able to ensure that the district attorney gets a fair trial”

District Attorney Craig Westberg has made motions for a new prosecutor and a change of venue in his DUI case, documents unsealed Wednesday show. via Durango Herald

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2008
Thom Raynes

Telluride, CO

#1 May 23, 2008
Damm they caught us!! and we would have gotten away with it, had it not been for those meddling kids!!
Westburg is a dick

Ignacio, CO

#2 Jun 12, 2008
This case has been absurd, the guy admitted to taking pills and driving. Think about it, had that been any other citizen who was not associated with the DA, they would of been thrown into jail on DUI and probably would of plea bargained the case.
Westburg continues to drag it out and use his knowledge to placate the system and it now it's looking like he might get off scott free. What a prick. He gave a friend of mine 20 days in jail for calling his old lady a bad name and punching a door. Big deal. But he can drive loaded and almost kill someone and get away with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
Looking for Jun '14 Whirlwind 1
Bill kleckler Jun '14 Seneca clown BB 1
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr '14 paula baby 30
Meeker community safety/crime prevention Apr '14 TRCMeekerCowboy 1
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
CO Who do you support for Attorney General in Colo... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Darrel hyberg SR 24
•••
•••

Craig Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Craig People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Craig News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Craig