Sterling, Colorado

Nov 9, 2007 Full story: Journal-Advocate

Ethan Gallagher Meyer, the 34-year-old man at the center of a 2004 officer-involved shooting in Iliff, will go to trial in January knowing his prior attempt at suicide will be presented by the prosecution. via Journal-Advocate

Full Story
Boulder

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2008
I feel awful for Ethan. Here's a man that led a tough life from the beginning. He has a heart of gold, just has trouble with alcohol. I never thought this it where he'd end up. I knew Ethan for a couple of years and always enjoyed his company. I knew he had some problems with his former marriage, but really thought he'd overcome it. My prayers for Ethan and his family. I truly don't believe he would ever mean to hurt anyone, but himself (apparently). I think alcohol was the main reason for this incident. I wish I could have been there to calm him down and talk to him.....wasn't always easy, it's not impossible though.
Richard

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 30, 2008
I have been following the Ethan Meyer case and it sure sounds to me like a bad cop made a bad shoot and is trying to make Ethan take the fall for his stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 pacostacos 287
Looking for Jun '14 Whirlwind 1
Bill kleckler Jun '14 Seneca clown BB 1
Meeker community safety/crime prevention Apr '14 TRCMeekerCowboy 1
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
CO Who do you support for Attorney General in Colo... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Darrel hyberg SR 24
•••
•••

Craig Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Craig People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Craig News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Craig
•••