Arrest made in 2007 fatal motorcycle ...

Arrest made in 2007 fatal motorcycle accident that killed Greel...

There are 1 comment on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Arrest made in 2007 fatal motorcycle accident that killed Greel.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Craig police arrested a man they say was involved in a motorcycle accident that killed a 21-year-old woman in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

some one who cares

Oak Creek, CO

#1 Feb 14, 2010
What I want to know is that why after two plus years, the police of weld county can do this.??? It was a very bad accident and Beth died. But, Tye has to live on every day with that. I feel bad for both familys over this, and the weld county district court needs to get all th facts stright before they DESTROY MORE LIVES. Sometimes badthings happen to good people.

P.S. The person that wrote the letter to the police. Yo need to tell the true and not lies about this. You know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Fort Collins staffing firm aims to find job... Feb '16 Ron Knight 1
News Pilot dead in accident near Meeker Jan '16 Linn Killed Elise 1
News 10 things to do at this year's Colorado State F... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Elise 1
Craig Police (Oct '09) May '15 Allen H 2
Craig pot (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rodney M 1
Craig Colorado meetings 1/30/2014 (Dec '13) Mar '15 moon roper 2
News Flat Tops Wilderness Area was first of the grea... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Say What 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craig Mortgages