butter got me pregnant wtf rodney white

Posted in the Crab Orchard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tara

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Wat his number where can i find him that mofo got me pregnant last month sumone help me
SURE ENOUGH

Daniels, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2013
tara wrote:
Wat his number where can i find him that mofo got me pregnant last month sumone help me
Ummm...hate to burst your bubble but U got U pregnant too chickie. Sorry to say...there are single mothers everywhere. Men who knock one night stands up let those mothers stand to raise the child on their own. You dont even have ol'dudes number? Please!!!!! Im sure u will be fine and hopefully so will your baby. No need to complain about something you never took precautions to take prevent. Whine about it to your shrink....move on and next go around maybe you will wear a condom. Or the next slander you post on topix will be to tell (everyone you slept with) that you are HIV positive...and so and so...or so and so suposedly gave it to you. Get a grip!
tara

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Considering ur his sister i figured u could help.
tara

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Ur exactley right tho...it was my stupidity also..just as much my fault as his..I'm not mad..and i dnt have hiv nor did anyone ever give me hiv lol i just had labs and etc due to the pregnanxy..I'm not a mean person.would just like to get it contact considering he asked me to and i loat his number the next day...
jenny white

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 22, 2013
this is so funny from what iv seen he gets a lot of girls from the bar who are so drunk they can hardly walk, ive seen this 4x.. poor girls should go with friends and not let one another get into that kinda mess.. and tara your kinda stupid to not use protection but your were prob drunk also because I don't see any one sleeping with him sober!! hear he works at johns tree service
really

Clay, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Is it Butter or Rodney White? Is he young or old?
chimp

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2013
The yung one
Hmm

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Mar 30, 2013
His daddy lives in crab orchard
shyshy

United States

#9 May 3, 2013
I didn't know he was with kristina when he was with me a month ago.poor girl i should tell her

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#10 Aug 11, 2013
tara wrote:
Keep your pants on
Love bug

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Aug 12, 2013
I can not believe its butters. it must belong to parkay.lol what a hell of a nick name. L m a o
butter

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 5, 2013
iiv never worked at a tree sevice ever yall dont no me iv had sum of the best looking woman around there jenny and u saying thay so drunk thay cant walk ok iv never sleeped wit a tara ever and im not wit no kristina yall are going to b charged wit slander for the bs lies iv ben wit the same girl for years
butter

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 5, 2013
you have a real big reality problem little girl, you seem to have a problem with self control and diareah of the mouth, my son wouldnt fool with trash like you and i no exactly who you are and the girl

who says she is his siter definitely isnt cauce she come from the same slutey bar your talking about and this will be taking to the sherifs department and you will be prosecuted cauce see dummy my son cant have no children he has low tertosterone and has been on treatments for over two years you dumb ass and the first on stage of cancer which is cured now your just trashy whores trying to make a name for yourself go try to find some
body elese to talk about you just put trash on here to be ignorant
,your just trying to seek attention just like your mabscott trash....
butter

Beckley, WV

#14 Sep 5, 2013
ur a dumb bitch i dont even no u so that right there means ur a no 1 sitin in the corner geting made fun of and cant get no 1 and half to look up some 1 name in me that dont even no u u dumb bitch

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#15 Sep 5, 2013
butter wrote:
ur a dumb bitch i dont even no u so that right there means ur a no 1 sitin in the corner geting made fun of and cant get no 1 and half to look up some 1 name in me that dont even no u u dumb bitch
Oh come on! You don't talk to a woman like that.
butters son

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2015
F you Dad. Don't talk to mom that way.
laughingatyou

Flint, MI

#17 Jan 24, 2015
LMAO @ Butter White! Hahaha...can't believe anyone would sleep with him though. Always saying he's gonna bring the cops. What, you think they are going to arrest her because she called you out? You are ignorant. I feel sorry for the poor pregnant girl. This guy is trash, you and baby will probably be better off without him.
Butter

Beckley, WV

#18 Feb 12, 2015
laughingatyou wrote:
LMAO @ Butter White! Hahaha...can't believe anyone would sleep with him though. Always saying he's gonna bring the cops. What, you think they are going to arrest her because she called you out? You are ignorant. I feel sorry for the poor pregnant girl. This guy is trash, you and baby will probably be better off without him.
Your jus mad I wouldn't have u don't hate like the lie Tara how stupid are u pretty stupid
2 posts removed
notgrammarpolice butdamn

Beckley, WV

#21 Feb 13, 2015
The " pregnant girl ", the " baby daddy " and his mom all need to go back to school, get a dictionary or pay attention to the red line under ALL the misspelled words, damn. That red line means the words are spelled wrong (just in case you don't know that)
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 17, 2015
tara wrote:
Call me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Pistol Packer (Jul '16) 22 hr Bill 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091
Wheres JoeyRaines? Apr 25 Anna 4
Dog boarding Apr 25 Mermaid 1
Where is Christopher Parker? Apr 23 Anna 5
News Police seize hundreds of thousands in cash, fir... (Aug '13) Apr 18 lucifer 12
Corruption in Mabscott has to stop. (Jun '12) Apr 16 FCLU West Virginia 29

Crab Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crab Orchard Mortgages