Cassandra Kiblinger???
Jamie Vest

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Has anyone seen or heard from her? I moved away 13 yrs ago and I wanted 2 know how she was doing?
wow

Brentwood, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2010
I Heard she lives in the Odd area, she now has 3 kids, by 3 different men..are you shocked yet? Oh and I believe she finally married about a year ago..she is Cassandra Whittaker.
Cassandra KIblinger

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Jamie Vest wrote:
Has anyone seen or heard from her? I moved away 13 yrs ago and I wanted 2 know how she was doing?
Hey girl, I'm doing fine! It's good to hear from you!
Cassandra KIblinger

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2010
wow wrote:
I Heard she lives in the Odd area, she now has 3 kids, by 3 different men..are you shocked yet? Oh and I believe she finally married about a year ago..she is Cassandra Whittaker.
Who are you? And you know nothing about me!
curious

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Feb 15, 2010
I heard Cassandra posed for Hustler. Any truth to this?
nice kitty

Oakland, MD

#6 Feb 20, 2010
she is very sexy and beautiful woman! she is just bad to the bone
1 post removed
billy

Beckley, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2010
she is a cold-hearted person who only cares about herself.
wondering

Welch, WV

#9 Jun 11, 2010
billy wrote:
she is a cold-hearted person who only cares about herself.
She is that way and she needs to stay away from married men.
Rikki Kiblinger

Beckley, WV

#10 Aug 25, 2010
How old are youu people? Youu all are probably in your thirties && forties && yet youu go onto the internet && talk wrongly about people. That's what CHILDREN that are in middle school && in high school do. Youu have NO right to do that to my mother. She's a very caring && compassionate women who works very hard for her TWO children. && We don't live in odd, she only has two children, && if she did get married, I don't see why it matters to youu.
She did not pose for Hustler.
She is gorgeous && she's not "Bad to the bone." -Whatever that means.
&& No. She's not cold-hearted && she cares about her family more than anything. I'm sorry if your just a fool to realize this.
&& last but not least, Your a complete moron to be quite honest. "She needs to stay away from married men." Dontcha mean, "She needs to get uglier so I can feel good about myself again." I'm pretty sure youu did.
But I'm going to end this rant now && hopefully your facts are straight now.[=
OooGeez

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 26, 2010
That's right, you tell em! If somebody talked about my mom like that, I'd kick them in the throat.
Chelsea Kiblinger

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 22, 2010
UHh Cassandra Kiblinger got her ass beat :)and then told :)
1 post removed
another ex

Annapolis, MD

#14 Sep 3, 2011
She is a ho ho looking at this shit not a good person she is a money hungry b****
CHELSEA KIBLINGER

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2011
Chelsea Kiblinger wrote:
UHh Cassandra Kiblinger got her ass beat :)and then told :)
how about you use your real name & not mine?
What

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Jan 20, 2013
More peeps I know. Gossssh what I do know about her isn't good. I see family sticks together but her kids have no idea what she does or has done when they were little when her an her hooch friends would hit all the bars looking for a fast lay. Of course family will defend their own but she isn't a nice person
wow

Lubbock, TX

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Cassandra is a very shy fun loving person. Im 100% sure of that. She is very beautiful and you guys are kinda pitiful.
Damn

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 20, 2013
I don't know her personally but she is fine as hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Am Fri sistersalvation 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
sophia little league daddy ball allstars (Jun '15) Jun 20 Parentsll 7
boycott rootz & resale therapy Jun 19 Hihaterrrrrrr 6
where is he Jun 18 just saying 3
Horse power unlimites Jun 15 just me 3
Jack McVey (Jun '12) Jun 6 Community member 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crab Orchard Mortgages