Are there any preppers out there?

Are there any preppers out there?

Posted in the Crab Orchard Forum

Cumberland Prepper

Lancaster, SC

#1 Dec 17, 2013
I'm just wondering is there anyone in the Crossville area that believe this economic system is gonna collapse and what are you doing to prep for it. I'd really enjoy hearing your thoughts.
of the three percent

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2013
we are here but this is definately not the place to make it known.
how

Crossville, TN

#3 Dec 18, 2013
how would I be able to get tips from you then? becaue it's better safe than sorry
Argo

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Dang! And they keep getting the "end of the world" date wrong! What a shame!
Kal

Erin, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2013
I keep waiting for this "end game" lol.

It always comes and goes, unless we are all dead and just don't know it.

Last I seen Comet Ison was going to destroy us, but it seems it fizzled out.
Lederhosen

Crossville, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2013
I'm a prepper also but like the second poster stated "this is not the place to let it known.

I believe we are on the fast track to the collapse of the US dollar which will mark TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it).The collapse of the US dollar will cause everyone to fly of the handle making the "S" hit the "F".
Ausdauer

Germany

#7 Dec 18, 2013
I do almost agree to some extent but a few more days will not reveal anything. Not everyone is on this thing but many aren't and are trying to get there so time is of the essence here and it is all public info.

The date of TEOTWAWKI is certain and known only by the few that have some experience in this sort of thing. Many leave everything and some leave nothing . How many days does one survive even though his space is limited and and as the days lengthen time will get less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily M. Rollins (Dec '15) 3 hr voodoojoe 4
Mike Morgan/ Overdose/ Dead 5 hr UTK1 14
"*"Catch A-IDS From KISSING"*" 5 hr point break 10
Michael Morgan (Jan '14) 5 hr UTK1 5
where is the best pain management clinic close ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Stupidpeople 29
Hilltoppers Union 7 hr Informed 4
Breaking into homes in the clint lowe area 7 hr Brent 3

Crab Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crab Orchard Mortgages