Whitney Hood/ Blaylock
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMM

Kingston, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2013
She disgust me. She is such a hypocrite. She wants to share someone's name in the news for drugs and say it is sad what people turn into & she sit around on mugshots all the time talking shit about people she knows. However, what about her? She has 3 children by 3 different guys..I guess we are not surprised/ sad about what she turned into, because she has always been a little nasty whore. Also what about the fact that Whitney has loans out all over town--she does not pay them, because I keep getting calls about her behind on her payments.
What about the fact that she has been in love and engaged and dress shopping a million times and finally decided to get married to MR Outta Nowhere & i heard she still gets around. I wouldn't touch her with my buggy at wal-mart. She has dunlaps & I heard from a guy she tried to sleep with, he turned her down, because when she took her pants off it smelled up his truck. BUT lets sit around on our ass & talk about everyone else, huh Whitney?
kno ur facts

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 18, 2013
U obviously dont kno who whitney blaylock is cuz she only has one kid and has been together with his daddy for years. She is a good girl and doesnt do anything wrong and keeps to herself so maybe u should get ur facts straight before talking crap on here. Worry about ur self
confused

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Is this the same Whitney that was sleeping with that preacher that works at Colinx? From what I hear nobody knows how he didn't lose his job like all the other supervisors that slept with an hourly. I guess since he is a preacher they just wouldn't believe he was doing it. Sounds like a crooked place to work if you ask me.
LMM

Kingston, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2013
kno ur facts wrote:
U obviously dont kno who whitney blaylock is cuz she only has one kid and has been together with his daddy for years. She is a good girl and doesnt do anything wrong and keeps to herself so maybe u should get ur facts straight before talking crap on here. Worry about ur self
Know your facts you idiot. There is evidently more than one Whitney Blaylock. This one is recently married and last name changed to hold. She has 3 kids by 3 different guys. So why don't you get your facts straight before you start running your damn mouth.
LMM

Kingston, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2013
confused wrote:
Is this the same Whitney that was sleeping with that preacher that works at Colinx? From what I hear nobody knows how he didn't lose his job like all the other supervisors that slept with an hourly. I guess since he is a preacher they just wouldn't believe he was doing it. Sounds like a crooked place to work if you ask me.
Yep. That is the one I am talking about. No one at colinx can figure out why he still has his job after slinging it to her. All I know is, that isn't the only piece of easy ass he has gotten/still gets. Yeah the I'm a "holy roller" paid off for him this time. However, if he was getting it from Whitney it means one of two things
1) he is clueless to her nastiness
2) he is just as nasty.
Other half

Crossville, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2013
Glad I'm not the only one that sees her like this ! Mr hood is just her flavor of the month so to speak , she will be done with him eventually and she'll be cheating again !
confused

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2013
LMM wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. That is the one I am talking about. No one at colinx can figure out why he still has his job after slinging it to her. All I know is, that isn't the only piece of easy ass he has gotten/still gets. Yeah the I'm a "holy roller" paid off for him this time. However, if he was getting it from Whitney it means one of two things
1) he is clueless to her nastiness
2) he is just as nasty.
Who else was he messing around with? She is the only one that most people I guess knew about.
wow

Fort Mill, SC

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Or he the first one that she could pawn her son on to take care of cause she didn't want his real daddy to have anything to do with him. It's sad when a man tries and the mother makes up everything possible to not let him. Just easy lay looking for someone to take care of her and raise her kids
Hehe

Monroe, NC

#9 Mar 20, 2014
U had to here that from josh Lawson cuz he told me te same thing lol how funny
Get a life

Crossville, TN

#10 Mar 21, 2014
You people are pathetic Whitney is doing great and is a wonderful mother! Sounds like your just jealous of how happy she is now. Get a life.
wow

Crossville, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2014
Yeah and took her how long to find a sucker!
Dillon

Lebanon, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Poor guy,her and the family she is from are the scum of the earth,her mom is a dumb inconsiderate b*tch,her sister is just as bad as her infact might be worse in the coming years.Smelly coochi and all.
leviy

Shelby, NC

#13 Mar 25, 2014
How old is her sister like 14 you idiot she ain't even in high school grow up
LMM

Kingston, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2014
wow wrote:
Or he the first one that she could pawn her son on to take care of cause she didn't want his real daddy to have anything to do with him. It's sad when a man tries and the mother makes up everything possible to not let him. Just easy lay looking for someone to take care of her and raise her kids
I agree, she may have been looking for someone to raise her children, because lord knows she can't raise them by herself. She pawns them off on her mom and sister all the time. However, I do not agree with the fact that Shane has tried to have anything to do with his child. He is a piece of crap. He sleeps with anyone just like Whitney.
Whitney Hood

Crossville, TN

#15 Apr 11, 2014
This cracks me up!! I love jealous people.. Just for everyone's info that thinks they need to be in my business as usual.. Yes I do have 3 children who I love more than anything & I take very good care of!! Yes they do have different fathers. I will be the first to admit I have made mistakes in the past.. You haven't?? Everyone messes up!! But I guess you need to make everyone else look bad so you feel better about yourself! I have turned my life around.. I have an amazing family & I'm doing really good! As far as Caden's biological father he does not try to have anything to do with him.. Unless you know the WHOLE truth I would probably keep my mouth shut! And my husband is an amazing man/father! Our lives are absolutely NONE of your business! He didn't lose his job because we done everything the way we was suppose to.. That's the difference! Yes he is adopting my son which any REAL man would step up to the plate. My son deserves to have a daddy & he does now! Obviously since you THINK you know so much about me & my life, you should know how to get ahold of me.. So if you want to discuss anything else PLEASE call me.. I would LOVE to talk to you about it :) thank you for being so concerned about me!

Since: Mar 14

Oak Ridge, NC

#16 Apr 11, 2014
We have all made mistakes. Period. If you're too busy worrying about someone else life,well, maybe you should take a look at you own that you obviously don't seem too concerned about. I agree with minding your own business. Although, freedom of speech that our patriots have graciously fought for, permit us to speak about whoever we like. Sorry you had your life pissed on by a public forum. Sh*t happens &#55357;&#56842;
YoU idiot

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2014
She's still sleeping around. A buddy of mine got him some a few nights ago. He said the same thing about stinking up the cab of the truck. He regrets it, but he still got his lay. Poor Mr. Hood. Somebody should warn this guy. He's either one of the nicest guys in the world. Or the dumbest! I'm going with dumb after looking at the mug face on Facebook...
wow

Crossville, TN

#18 Apr 17, 2014
That sounds bout right. Anywhere anyway she can get it lol and Mr hood just the sucker that got caught and fell for her lies. How many did she go threw before she found a sucker?
Larry

Huntersville, NC

#19 Apr 18, 2014
Has anyone else noticed it's the ugliest people imaginable that point their fingers at pretty girls and scream "Whore!?" They always claim they'd never have anything to do with them because they're "diseased," "on drugs," or just "nasty," but the truth is they wouldn't have a chance in hell with those girls, so they try to persuade everyone else (and maybe even themselves) that they wouldn't have anything to do with them and sling around the same old cliched accusations.

How interesting and fulfilling can their lives really be if they're wasting so much of their time hating someone else's life? Pretty empty and pathetic, in my opinion.
Larry

Huntersville, NC

#20 Apr 18, 2014
YoU idiot wrote:
She's still sleeping around. A buddy of mine got him some a few nights ago. He said the same thing about stinking up the cab of the truck. He regrets it, but he still got his lay. Poor Mr. Hood. Somebody should warn this guy. He's either one of the nicest guys in the world. Or the dumbest! I'm going with dumb after looking at the mug face on Facebook...
We can tell what a catch you are by the character of the people you admit to hanging out with. Did your mom spend a lot of time on her back in the cabs of various trucks? Is that the kind of woman you want raising your kids? It looks like you've got a big ole plank in your eye, sir. Maybe you should attend to that before you bitch and moan about the speck in someone else's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As liberals, we should ban the saying of the Pl... 20 min The REAL Doctor H... 15
a beautiful lucky day for a beastman 1 hr Irving 47
pain doc 1 hr DarkMan 3
ladusta & Scottie mize 3 hr Know them 5
lake tansi swimming 3 hr beastman 9
smelly socks 5 hr footman1234 10
News Timeshare Investigation: Bridgeport Woman Says ... (Nov '14) 6 hr MiMi 4
More from around the web

Crab Orchard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Crab Orchard Mortgages