Casey Cox for Sheriff 2014

Posted in the Crab Orchard Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Momma knows best

Calhoun, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Let's help this man get elected. Look into his qualifications and you'll see that he is the best candidate for the position.
Really

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 13, 2013
He has my vote/ We need to get rid of what is there and several of the employees I know casy has been around there long enough to know what I am talkin about. Emloyees should all be treated equal and have the same chance for advancement not if your parent works there or your up the burgess butt all the time. Burges could care less about the little people just how to pad his pocket.
lolwut

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Casey Cox who thinks that pot is the biggest problem in Crossville? Nah thanks, think I'll pass on that one.
Yupp

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2013
He knows what he is doing and he also know the problems in Cumbeland Co. So he has my vote and I look forward to Burgess being out of there!
voter

Maxton, NC

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Yupp wrote:
He knows what he is doing and he also know the problems in Cumbeland Co. So he has my vote and I look forward to Burgess being out of there!
he can be bought just like the one we have
Cathy

Atwood, TN

#6 Dec 15, 2013
I would love to have a Cox keeping us safe.
Waz up

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2013
He's got my vote for sure!
jOHNNY

Cookeville, TN

#8 Dec 18, 2013
He will put a hurting on the Meth,pill head, needle using mouse faces ! He has my Vote!
Huh

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2013
He is chief detective and worked for the department for quite sometimes, so what makes you think he is going to do something bout the meth epidemic now?????
jOHNNY

Cookeville, TN

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
He is chief detective and worked for the department for quite sometimes, so what makes you think he is going to do something bout the meth epidemic now?????
You do realize he has had a boss all that time ? You do realize he wasn't in control....
Huh

Manchester, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2013
He was chief Investigator........that means all the investigations go through him........ Let me break this down where maybe you can understand it, if your a lead person (( chief detective)) then several people work for you as YOU supervise them on what to do........ So apparently his supervising skills haven't been up to par for you on the meth heads and pill heads which do lead to theiving which is usually all INVESTIGATED by this branch of the sheriffs department........ SO?????????
Really

Crossville, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
He was chief Investigator........that means all the investigations go through him........ Let me break this down where maybe you can understand it, if your a lead person (( chief detective)) then several people work for you as YOU supervise them on what to do........ So apparently his supervising skills haven't been up to par for you on the meth heads and pill heads which do lead to theiving which is usually all INVESTIGATED by this branch of the sheriffs department........ SO?????????
Sounds like your voting for Terry White HUH! I see Casey's name in the paper and working a lot more criminal cases than I do Terry's. But Terry has been in for a lot longer, not that he has done anything for the last 29 years but hey he has put time in answering the crime stoppers phone ha ha what a joke!!!!!!!
oh yeahh

Crossville, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2013
I. Have to agree he has had a supervisor position for a while and drugs have got out of hand and if he didn t stand for what was going on he should have not affiliated himself with the current sheriffs dept and went to city cause no one can honestly say he ll get rid of all the crap he should. You have to admit he has been workin with people that need gone so who is to say he ll fire all the trash....you get to know people and there families he might spare some people that need gone. But white has more experience and who can say city isnt run better than county .....no one can. So lets get white in therre. Someone who knows what there doing
Really

Crossville, TN

#14 Dec 18, 2013
oh yeahh wrote:
I. Have to agree he has had a supervisor position for a while and drugs have got out of hand and if he didn t stand for what was going on he should have not affiliated himself with the current sheriffs dept and went to city cause no one can honestly say he ll get rid of all the crap he should. You have to admit he has been workin with people that need gone so who is to say he ll fire all the trash....you get to know people and there families he might spare some people that need gone. But white has more experience and who can say city isnt run better than county .....no one can. So lets get white in therre. Someone who knows what there doing
Yeahh Terry setting behind a desk answering a phone for the last 20 years don't really make him more qualified. But vote with your heart cause I know my heart is telling me that Terry does not have a prayer in winning this election and he knows it. I like good close competition but this will be a landslide victory for Casey.
Bob

Crossville, TN

#15 Dec 18, 2013
Well Casey did have boss and no only that there is a judge that makes things harder when he lets them go all the time and plus one person an not do I alone I personally feel like he will make a GREAT sheriff.
buzz

Crossville, TN

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Casey. dont have a chance you need to join huh and. Whoever posted as oh yeah cause there right i ve worked up there in the past he aint who ya want.
buzz

Crossville, TN

#17 Dec 18, 2013
And the judge has nothing to do with being trained by the person who everyone wants out. It would be like having the same sheriff. We would have another four years of crap
Really

Crossville, TN

#18 Dec 18, 2013
buzz wrote:
Casey. dont have a chance you need to join huh and. Whoever posted as oh yeah cause there right i ve worked up there in the past he aint who ya want.
There is something Terry has done that Casey has not and that is run for sheriff before! I cant believe he would run again after getting embarrassed in the last election! You go Buzz keep riding that losing train!
Really are you serious

Manchester, TN

#19 Dec 18, 2013
Dig up the primary election results for 2010 and check out how many votes terry got AGAINST an incumbent sheriff....... Casey may already have it won according to your math but according to the last election results Casey is over 2000 (two thousand) votes behind and the election hasn't started yet!!!!!!!! Nothing like living in La La Land...Really??????????
katie

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 18, 2013
I don t know the other guys running bu. This summer i had a issue that i needed help on and it was handled very poorly. I guess since it wasn t gonna make the news for anyone to put there face on tv i did not get any help thats what worries me about this cannidate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakdale Football 42 min Bulldogs 7
Men at Colinx 1 hr Had him 2
who knows jene slover (Aug '11) 1 hr past 6
Women at colinx (Mar '15) 1 hr Older 1 18
Original Challenger and The Original Citizen 6 hr NoDoubt 14
Please help me find her... 7 hr jessicam22 5
The truth about challenger and citizen 7 hr 7Sins 42

Crab Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance