First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#1 Nov 12, 2012
If you want to see a free and independent Tennesse please forward this website.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
Tennessee Toothbrush

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 12, 2012
trekgraham78 wrote:

Try to get the spelling of the state correct before creating your own country. The revolution automatically fails if the documents are incorrect.

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>Try to get the spelling of the state correct before creating your own country. The revolution automatically fails if the documents are incorrect.
It was the autocorrect on my phone. I did not create the petition
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 12, 2012
trekgraham78 wrote:
<quoted text>It was the autocorrect on my phone. I did not create the petition
Your phone auto corrected Tennessee to an incorrect spelling? Must be using Irving's phone.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#8 Nov 12, 2012
We'll swap the "Dominican Republic" with you and make out for the better.
Bammywhammy

Manchester, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Iowa has a petition also, here:
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Wonderful...if they refuse all Federal aid and have some F-15's in their possession then maybe they can make a go of it.

Napalm + corn fields = POPCORN
Bammyagain

Manchester, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2012
There are 20 states total with petitions to secede read here:
http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/12/citizen...

Including Tennessee, but no one will sign as it will take away their pills, food stamps etc.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Bammyagain wrote:
There are 20 states total with petitions to secede read here:
http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/12/citizen...
Including Tennessee, but no one will sign as it will take away their pills, food stamps etc.
That's the least of your worries!
Romney forever NOT

Crossville, TN

#14 Nov 12, 2012
I say, "take them up on it." That should scare them straight.

It's all for show. They're so frustrated. They were so sure they were going to win. Poor Romney, he actually thought so too.
Romney forever NOT

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2012
trekgraham78 wrote:
You're not actually serious, are you?? Good luck without social security, medicare, protection, infrastructure, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, maybe you could tap Rush Limbaugh for president.

Personally, I think it's all for show and a pathetic one at that.
haha

Crossville, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2012
I find the Fox News crowd's tantrums amusing.
duh

Crossville, TN

#20 Nov 12, 2012
rush would be better then what we got now.
joe

Dunlap, TN

#21 Nov 13, 2012
Texas already got the 25,000 signatures they need for the white house to have to respond
edu

Crossville, TN

#22 Nov 13, 2012
Obama will probably let the red states that want to secede from the union do it so the blue states will have another country to borrow money from.
Turf Flu

Crossville, TN

#23 Nov 13, 2012
joe wrote:
Texas already got the 25,000 signatures they need for the white house to have to respond
And Puerto Rico makes 50 - I say let them go. See how fast they come back when a mexican drug cartell decides to expand.
history

Crossville, TN

#24 Nov 13, 2012
edu wrote:
Obama will probably let the red states that want to secede from the union do it so the blue states will have another country to borrow money from.
Yeah,'crept the red states consume more in government spending than they pay in. The blue states are the producers.

I have to laugh at the idiocy. Plus, the SCOTUS settled the legal case for secession back in the 1860's. But if any of you extremists really want to try, I suggest the John Brown method. Didn't work out so well for him but maybe you'll have better luck. Go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is and quit whining like little bitches.
edu

Crossville, TN

#25 Nov 13, 2012
They handled themselves quiet nicely during the Texas Revolution against the Mexican Army. I seriously doubt they'll have any trouble taking care of some pee on drug cartel especially with the Federal Government off their back.
edu

Crossville, TN

#26 Nov 13, 2012
history wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,'crept the red states consume more in government spending than they pay in. The blue states are the producers.
I have to laugh at the idiocy. Plus, the SCOTUS settled the legal case for secession back in the 1860's. But if any of you extremists really want to try, I suggest the John Brown method. Didn't work out so well for him but maybe you'll have better luck. Go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is and quit whining like little bitches.
Lol I never knew idiocy was a word until Obama became President. I've heard the phrase "the idiocy of the Obama administration" many times since.

Stay on board with your party and keep borrowing all you can to fund your Obama nanny state fantasy land and good luck with it. In California, bluest of em all, many cities are bankrupt now there is a pattern to follow lol.
Turf Flu

Crossville, TN

#27 Nov 13, 2012
edu wrote:
They handled themselves quiet nicely during the Texas Revolution against the Mexican Army. I seriously doubt they'll have any trouble taking care of some pee on drug cartel especially with the Federal Government off their back.
Ask the residents of El Paso how their state is doing at stopping the drug cartels - oh yeah - I forgot - its the Federal Governments fault. Circle jerker - the borders are pretty much open to leaving - if things are so bad here then leave - that in itself will help the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i cannot stand you 1 hr a idiot 58
Micah Johnson is a HERO!!! 1 hr Wet Willie 40
Working on Peavine! 2 hr StoreClerk 4
I hate Tnnesee 3 hr Maynardville Resi... 4
Tansi Druggies 3 hr Amen and amen 12
durable products (Jul '13) 3 hr Stay away 20
Preston Sharp 3 hr Beat a fatty down 34

Crab Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance