Shana Hokpins is a skank!

Shana Hokpins is a skank!

Posted in the Crab Orchard Forum

I hate Shana

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 May 21, 2009
Shana Hopkins is such a skank! She is so gross...Nobody likes her. I have known her for forever and she has always been white trash and always will. She is so hillbilly Redneck it isnt even funny!
the girl

London, KY

#2 May 28, 2009
well dont know what you got against her!....But I do know this there is nothing wrong with bein a Redneck!
people

Valparaiso, IN

#5 Jun 16, 2009
i think you are the joke!
sexybeast south carolina

Bimble, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2009
i think she is so beautiful slim tall and gracious she should be famous!!!ky is luck to have such a girl in our state.
whatever

Valparaiso, IN

#7 Jun 29, 2009
the poor girl is dumb as a rock too lazy to work and nuttin much to look at.
shana hopkins

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 18, 2009
well first off thank you brittany west for startin this....ill get you back since you started this a joke....we no whos the prettiest one....haha i love you!!! and as for everyone else sayin that i dont do sh!t and lazy i go to school thank you! and as for u sayin i aint nothin much to look at...please look in the mirror!!! AND HONESTLY I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU SAY!!! FUCK OFF BITCHES!!
Hahahahaa

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Nov 22, 2009
Lol I'm laughing so hard right now! Love you too you big hillbilly skank! Oh and youre welcome anytime! Dont worry about what other people think of you They only persons opinion you need to care about is your own b/c you are the only person that truly knows yourself. How have you been havent talked to you in a while!
knows her

United States

#14 Nov 24, 2010
shes sorry to put it lightly shes a spoiled brat that still has her mom n dad do everything for her and she is pregnant doin hardcore drug so shell probly make it have downsyndrom n her parents will end up with it, and i dont see how she thinks shes hot! hahaha selfcentered yeah but mirrors do not lie hunny, skinny dont mean pretty! and you wont even have that after a baby! her attitude makes her even less attractive ! wake up girl it does matter what others think if you r a conceited whore!
Teehee

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2010
Omg did n e one see this girl on Halloween 2009? Hoorah. Smokin hot.
Boost bunny

Elgin, TX

#16 Nov 29, 2010
Shana is so much better than you she may be spoiled but that don't mean that she won't be a good mom she is a very close friend of mine and she has a good head on her shoulders seems like your just jelious get a life and write shit about your own damnself and see how muchpeople down you. And for your info she hasn't touched a drug since she found out she was prego so get your facts straight
Anonymous

United States

#17 Dec 19, 2010
i think that confidence is a good quality, and you shouldn't diss someone just cause you arn't satisfied with your own life! im sure this immature gossip doesn't put a dent in her self image, she knows how things really r & so do the ppl that "really" know her. so sing your songs little dirty~birdies :) that doesn't mean its true! this forum shows just how pee~brained the majority of topix users in this area are**** have a nice day!
shana

Paris, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2011
i think this is funny cause i didnt do any kind of drugs during my pregnancy and my son is more than perfect and i have him 24/7 my parents never have him unless im around i couldnt think of leavin him hes my whole world/my life hes the greatest thing that has ever happened to me..and as for me being spoiled i wont deny the fact that my parents help me out but isnt that what parents are for?? and as for me not being skinny after having gage im the exact weight i was before having him..but you can say whatever you want about me it doesnt bother me anymore..im over all of this drama i have a family to worry about instead of immature people who have nothing to do but worry about making stuff up about me!!
shana

Paris, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2011
oh yeah thanks linda for takin up for me love you girl..your a great friend i dont no what id do without you!!
Wierdos

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 31, 2011
What kind of ppl seriously get someone else to run their mouth about them just to see what others will say? You wanna say that your done with the drama but this was supposed to be a joke and your on here running your mouth about it??? To me that is the definition of childish! I don't know you and from the way you talk I am really glad of that fact! On here talking about your weight before and after pregnancy I mean who really cares? You know for someone who isn't at all worried about what other people think of you, you sure typed quite a bit defending yourself! Are you sure you don't have something to hide because usually 95% of the time if someone puts so much thought in defending themselves they are usually hiding something. But whatever I just thought this was a funny convo, sounds like a bunch of high school girls. Lol ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mike duckit 142,342
Horse trails 13 hr Kate 1
Hitachi layoffs 14 hr cruz 3
Why are Christian a full of hate (Oct '14) Tue Beelzebub Hook 20
I still think about my ex. Tue Josh 10
ISO a home Tue Countrygirlup41God 1
Subway exit 77 Tue Paul 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crab Orchard Mortgages