jimmy ray

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2010
who knows brittany walls.... she such a hoe all she does is smoke pot and sleeps wit all these men now she preagant by a guy she been wit for a month so problys as a std
linda

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2010
she dont even need a baby she cant even do for her self
billy

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2010
yeah i know her jus done my bother wrong im glad they aint together
jessica

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2010
she done the whole family wrong she a back staber
Friend

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Whatever you all are just jealous cause she didnt have a baby with jimmy.. find something else to do with your life and leave her alone.
James Haight

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 21, 2010
i am with brittany walls and who ever don't like it come see me instead of being a bitch and saying shit on the computer.
country

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 22, 2010
did anyone know jimmy walls. he's got a sixteen year old girlfriend and he over 23 years old wtf!!!!!!!!!
Love bug

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 22, 2010
Oh my god are you serious? I've know Brittany a long time and she's not a hoe and does not sleep with all kinds of guys!! Shes been with this guy for 3 months yeah that's not a long time but that doesn't mean she's a hoe and she's wonderful with kids and I believe she will be a great mother.. As for Jimmy he cheated on her and deserves what he got with her leaving him.
whatever

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2010
Brittany has been with a ton of guys since Jimmy, as well as while she was with him still. She even drove a few states to pick up a guy from the internet and he was sleeping with her while Jimmy wasn't there.

James, I wouldn't trust her for sh*t, because she will leave you in a heartbeat so long as the guy will smoke with her and show her some attention.

Fat girls love attention.

I hope for the babys sake that she stops using drugs, but you know that won't happen when you've got someone as selfish as her.
Love bug

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2010
She NEVER cheated on Jimmy!! He did with her you have that all wrong!!! She never slept with that guy they didn't even stay together that long. I know her well enough and she loves James and will take care of this baby you all just don't know what your talking about with her! It's funny how you all that know so much about her can make stuff up and say it on here but don't have the guts to say it to her I bet. But I've been her friend since way back before she got with Jimmy and I know her better than any of you all!
Get It Right

Pineville, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2010
i don't know who all used these names to type in stupid shit. But they need to get a life and use there own name to write stuff. If you are not brave enough to use your own name then don't write shit.
when

Anderson, SC

#12 Mar 25, 2010
so wheres yours..mr."get it right"???
whatever

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2010
Fat girls love attention.
Love bug

Champaign, IL

#14 Mar 26, 2010
I think it's funny how you keep saying she's fat lol I so hope that comes back on you and you get 10x bigger and trust me it'll come back on you someway
Brittany

Champaign, IL

#15 Mar 26, 2010
Yu all talk bout me lol idc I think it's funny I can be the center of yur thoughts.. Yeah I am pregnant and it's by a guy I've been with for 3 months but oh well as long as I'm happy and he's gonna be with me to help take care of the baby. Yes I smoked pot before I got pregnant I'll admit that.. I haven't touched it since I found out and I won't! And since I'm so selfesh I'm going to school 40 hours a week and working 20 hours a week so my baby will be taken care of so if that's selfesh so be it. What happen with me and Jimmy was two years ago and in another topic on here somewhere so I don't know why that's being brought up again.. And I know who said they were Jimmy Linda Billy and Jessica wasn't them so I guess whoever said it is too scared to put their real name. This site is stupid it's a bunch of ppl that has nothing better to do with their lives.. Yur not bothering me.. Talk away.. I know what's true and what ain't.. You'll get it back on yu someday. If I spent my day worrying about what ppl said about me it would be pretty pathetic but I'll put my real name on here and say go ahead and talk.. Jus shows someones thinking bout me haha whether it be good or bad..
James Haight

Champaign, IL

#16 Mar 26, 2010
To all the bastards that says s**t about my girl f*** you u ain't nothing but a bunch of pussys getting on here under bulls**t names. What u too scared to put your name with it? grow up and quit worrying about our life and worry about ur's and if anybody has a problem with this come see me instead of writing shit on the computer.
The Real Jessica

York, PA

#17 Apr 8, 2010
who ever is using my name go ahead cuz I know it aint me and I could give a shit less what happens. What happen between Jimmy and Brittany happened let it go they have both moved on so why cant you. Its funny how names get draged into this that has nothing to do with. They both seem happy in there lives and it just didn't work out. So all I have to say is to Brittany congrats on the new baby on its way hope you are happy in your new life and I hope you and James raise your baby together and what you done in the past guess what its in the past for a reason. I know Jimmy is happy too so I wish you the best. And if there is some stupid shit wrote on here with my name on it. It's some dumb ass to afraid to use there own name.
The Real Jessica

York, PA

#18 Apr 8, 2010
I am not from Chicago,IL I am from Waynesburg Ky and i don't care to put it on here cuz I anin't on here talking bad shit about no one
shawty u know me

Clarksville, TN

#19 May 4, 2010
i think everyone is so to face so wat if she done all that stuff thats her bussiness not urs she a good person yea we all fuck up in life duh thats life i hope everything goes good for her. as for james i meant him like once or twice and i know he loves her and the baby if he didnt he would be like all these other guys and up and leave so guys shut up... even tho me and brittany dont talk anymore , and everytime u stupid peoplepost shit on here about her she always thinks it me but thats fine, i have always been there for her and always will. j,b,s
Britt

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 5, 2010
thanks jbs.. and i never thought it was yu! I know yu wouldnt do that.. i dont know who it was running their mouth and dont care lol.. jus ppl makin me famous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar store closed due to Stars Dumb and Dumber 2 hr Jim 2
Rat out a Drug dealer. 14 hr Brandon Elam 1
looking for Gerald T Smith Fri Coon hunter 1
come to the pool hall (Aug '09) Thu Harold 12
Poll Who's the hottest guy in Crab Orchard? (Oct '09) Wed WENDY 25
Frankie hurt and Rick spoonamore Mar 21 Future 6
Whopping coming (Jan '16) Mar 21 Truth 7

Crab Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance