concerned

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

i seen larry kidwell punch awoman in the face today.
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Who was it? Heard it was Jackie. Is she ok? Was told Larry beat the hell out of her.
hick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

sounds like a girly man to me
this is crazy

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

dam this is really craborchard aint it
Oh hell no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

i hope it wasn't Jackie, should have been hateful @ss betty. She is the real bitch down there. I hope she is ok, if it was her I hope she kicked his @ss back. Please let me know if it was her. I
Dry river

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

I heard his son used to beat up on that Henderson girl.
blue

Garrett, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

it was not jackie
LMAO

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Y'all people are CRAZY. LOL.... Where the heck do you get your info???
local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

If you have been in CO long , you will realize ,half of what you hear is bull.. with some truth to it..and that is it
customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

it wasnt jackie it was his wife ,real good business man lol,hittin on his wife in front of customers .makes u think how bad he treats her at home ,I will never give him my business again ...
Customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

How sad if this is indeed true. The food is always good but maybe I should start going to B & H now.
customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

so true ,there are other stores i will be goin to ,owners shouldnt be fightin in front of customers or there workers
Knows all about it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Dry river wrote:
I heard his son used to beat up on that Henderson girl.
Odviously, since you dont even know her actually name, I highly doubt you know what went on in their relationship. Sounds like a trouble making, shit starter to me! Mind your own and dont worry about people you DONT even KNOW.
oh hell no

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

The owners should also not let the decision to hire someone be based on if some one else likes them or not.
family

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

I don't know WHO you are but you better lay off Betty and worry about yourself if you know whats good for you.
family

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Oh hell no wrote:
i hope it wasn't Jackie, should have been hateful @ss betty. She is the real bitch down there. I hope she is ok, if it was her I hope she kicked his @ss back. Please let me know if it was her. I
I don't know WHO you are but you better lay off Betty and worry about yourself if you know whats good for you. you are pretty pathetic hiding behind your pc tell her face to face.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Ever heard the saying "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear." I think this is one of those situation. To each is own, I say! I still Love the store, regardless.
Oh Hell No

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

I have told her to her face what I think of her and I would be happy to do it again if she gives me the chance.
friend nor foe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Be nice people. Someone is always hating on someone. Can't we all get along.
sad

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Oh Hell No wrote:
I have told her to her face what I think of her and I would be happy to do it again if she gives me the chance.
I don't know your situation with her but I do know she has helped a lot of people in that town she has helped the homeless and has gave people rides if they needed it and why I have no idea but she would give and give and never take. if you don't won't her or anyone else to know your business very simple don't tell. Crab Orchard is rumor city always have been anyways there is nothing else to do but gossip And why would anyone like to see someone being beat up for real? Everyone can be mean and hateful sometimes life doesn't dish out cherries everyday we all struggle let me know your situation and i'll talk to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crab Orchard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crab Orchard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••