Need to loose

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Does anyone recommend a successful weight loss diet that is safe? I heard high protein/low carb? Any views on this diet?
lds

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Go talk to Susan at Happy Meadow Foods about eating well. She's there in the afternoons.
anna

Berea, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Definitely go low carb. Cut out starchy foods, sugar and processed foods and eat protein and low carb vegetables. I went from 180 lbs to maintaining 115 lbs this way. I hardly exercise except for weight lifting sometimes.
Jolene Sugarbaker

Versailles, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
For a good crash diet, I would suggest a gal only try this occasionally.....

One 16oz. can of Sauerkraut a day for 5 days.

Expect to lose anywhere from 10-15 pounds.

Of course, be sure and drink a fair ammount of water also.
msfit

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
trick you metabolism--eat carbs at night; another idea that works is limit daily fat grams to 30 or less
CeCe

Berea, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
OK...I love the advice but could someone please tell me how to get rid of excess water weight? I know that most of my excess weight is fluid.
Also....do those Mega Green Tea pills work or are they a gimmick and also if they are safe?
I loved the sauerkraut crash diet. Does anyone know any other crash diets that work?
I think step one, would be to get back to walking....lol! I really need to shed about twenty pounds, quick. So any tips would be great!
Thanks for the advice!
diet too

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
try the 3-day military diet - loose up to 10 pounds in 3 days - it works. I lost 8 pounds and my friend lost 8.6 pounds. go to the actual military diet web site - there are substitutions if you don't like some items - good luck....and get out and walk - it helps!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crab Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the village trough 7 hr RubyB 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Litti 135,071
WOOHOO Fracking Coming 9 hr Sherri 28
Novelis Sat Dontknockittillyo... 2
Farm machinery auction Fri Jack Low 1
Debate: Marijuana - Berea, KY (Aug '10) Fri djjdb 216
Looking for Good family in Stanford or Lancaste... Mar 3 help 2
Crab Orchard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web