OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,509 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21851 Jun 28, 2012
HA, HA, HA, Tamara and Heat.

High Court upholds mandates as Constitutional.

Declares mandates are a tax.

Now will you two join in to help make this a better America with Obama?

The nation needs you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21852 Jun 28, 2012
BTW, Chief Justice Roberts is to be praised for doing the right thing and helping move this nation forward in spite of the right-wing extremist on the Court who dissented.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21853 Jun 28, 2012
All that money from the ultra-rich conservatves and it couldn't buy Chief Justice Roberts.

He is not for sale to ANYONE.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21854 Jun 28, 2012
Chief Justce by his vote sends a strong message to his cosevative colleagues on the High Court to cut the crap and start looking out for the best interest of this nation or his vote against them is what they will begin to see.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21855 Jun 28, 2012
We'll have to wait a few minutes for the Conservative talking points, but while they are preparing them may I suggest in the coming years that we all work together with Obama to make healthcare better and cheaper.
Packing Heat

United States

#21856 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
HA, HA, HA, Tamara and Heat.
High Court upholds mandates as Constitutional.
Declares mandates are a tax.
Now will you two join in to help make this a better America with Obama?
The nation needs you.


And struck down the expansion of Medicaid which should mean Obama has to give back the Half a Trillion Dollars he and his Minions stole from our Seniors Medicare Program. Although it is not likely he will voluntarily do it, it will be an issue for Seniors to take notice about.

I have been trying to make America a better place and it will be as soon as we get rid of Obama. That is what I have been and will remain working on until he is gone. Not so much in Oklahoma because Obama doesn't stand a chance here so no need to waste time here so much as in the swing States.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21857 Jun 28, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
And struck down the expansion of Medicaid which should mean Obama has to give back the Half a Trillion Dollars he and his Minions stole from our Seniors Medicare Program. Although it is not likely he will voluntarily do it, it will be an issue for Seniors to take notice about.
I have been trying to make America a better place and it will be as soon as we get rid of Obama. That is what I have been and will remain working on until he is gone. Not so much in Oklahoma because Obama doesn't stand a chance here so no need to waste time here so much as in the swing States.
==========
Medicaid becomes subsumed by mandates. That is not a defeat that is victory.

With individual mandates Medicaid would be redundant. Obama knew that when it was put in petition. Mandates eliminate Medicaid as it should be.

Don't you think it is about time the government stopped having redundant programs? This can be the start.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21858 Jun 28, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
And struck down the expansion of Medicaid which should mean Obama has to give back the Half a Trillion Dollars he and his Minions stole from our Seniors Medicare Program. Although it is not likely he will voluntarily do it, it will be an issue for Seniors to take notice about.
I have been trying to make America a better place and it will be as soon as we get rid of Obama. That is what I have been and will remain working on until he is gone. Not so much in Oklahoma because Obama doesn't stand a chance here so no need to waste time here so much as in the swing States.
==========
>>>as soon as we get rid of Obama.<<<

Well you are gonna get your wish. Obama will be gone in 2016, actually 2017.
Obummer

United States

#21859 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
All that money from the ultra-rich conservatves and it couldn't buy Chief Justice Roberts.
He is not for sale to ANYONE.
Roberts did sell out, to obummer's henchmen. They got to him. It doesn't matter, because today's decision just sealed Romney's victory!!!! Obumacare WILL be repealed!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#21860 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
There was NEVER any disagreement about some type of document being needed to cross border into and out of Mexico from USA, just that a passport was not required to do so, as you alleged and dug in on until you educated yourself. Congratulations.
No congrats needed from you. I had no reason to check into what was required to cross over into Mexico because at the time we applied for our passport it was the only thing being offered. Now if you would admit the ones that come here with the proper document are, have and will be breaking the law! They should not be just patted on the back and told "you poor poor sole"! They broke our law!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#21861 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Medicaid becomes subsumed by mandates. That is not a defeat that is victory.
With individual mandates Medicaid would be redundant. Obama knew that when it was put in petition. Mandates eliminate Medicaid as it should be.
Don't you think it is about time the government stopped having redundant programs? This can be the start.
Have you actually read the bill, the 10 Titles of the bill? More people with this health care bill will be added to the Medicaid program. Then the ones that start going up from medicaid income bracket will get a percent of their premiums paid be the GOVERNMENT.

Go to http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/index.html
Packing Heat

United States

#21862 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>as soon as we get rid of Obama.<<<
Well you are gonna get your wish. Obama will be gone in 2016, actually 2017.


He sure will, he will be gone in 2013 2014 2015 2016 and forever but I know you knew that.
Packing Heat

United States

#21863 Jun 28, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually read the bill, the 10 Titles of the bill? More people with this health care bill will be added to the Medicaid program. Then the ones that start going up from medicaid income bracket will get a percent of their premiums paid be the GOVERNMENT.
Go to http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/index.html


Nope, that part was struck down by this ruling.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21864 Jun 28, 2012
Congratulations to the Supreme Court and Justice Roberts for doing the right thing. One small step for man, one giant step for mankind.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#21865 Jun 28, 2012
OK Guys I have been out running errands and to the dentist with my hubby. Have not had a chance to see the news yet. So has The Supreme Court annouced their ruling yet?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21866 Jun 28, 2012
Step one to true socialized medicine has been taken. The supreme court in a 5-4 ruling has affirmed Obamacare for the most part.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21867 Jun 28, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that part was struck down by this ruling.
==========

Not so much struck down as leaving it to the states.

A big part of Meidicaid comes from federal funds and the feds will retain control over those funds.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21868 Jun 28, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
OK Guys I have been out running errands and to the dentist with my hubby. Have not had a chance to see the news yet. So has The Supreme Court annouced their ruling yet?
==========
Yup, posted to you on it a little over three-hours ago.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21869 Jun 28, 2012
Nothing happens in a vacuum or overnight. Change will always be opposed by the ignorant, the uneducated and the old for the most part.

This is the first step of a number of steps to socialized medicine. Neither I nor most of us will live to see true socialized medicine in this country but it will come.

While the old, the ignorant and the uneducated like Packing Heat will just add to their laundry list of cliches to go along with "they're going to take our guns" and "Republicans are more fiscally sound" (HA!) it will be what is is. A cliche.

The genie is out of the bottle.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#21870 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yup, posted to you on it a little over three-hours ago.
Did you not read that I had things to do that did not include TV or the computer or reading your short snotty post to me.

But scanning what I found on the ruling it deals with Medicaid and adding more to the program. So what does mean to you in how this going to be paid for. With no takes being inforced on the wealthy I assume the middle class is going end getting hit hard by raising their taxes. The the fact of taking Billions of dollars away from Medicare meaning less quality health care for senior citizens. This all sounds fair to me since someone keeps preaching the government is aiming at having a country of the Wealthy and the Poor. To hell with the working middle class and anyone that turns 65.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karlie Bellard Nov 30 Yes please 1
Review: Nexxus Remarketing (Jun '12) Nov 29 Yep Wahoo 3
atwoods Nov 25 carebear2014 1
fwb??? female lookin for same.... Nov '14 midnitetokr6657 1
Luther officer arrested (Jan '10) Nov '14 Jeb 28
My dog has been kidnapped and taken to Oklahoma (Jan '13) Nov '14 midnitetokr6657 3
judging otners Nov '14 John BoCook 1
Coyle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coyle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coyle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coyle

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM
Could Romo Really Be NFL MVP?
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
NBC Sports 1:45 PM
Chiefs need plenty of help to return to playoffs - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:01 PM
Murray impresses Cowboys playing with broken hand
Bleacher Report 4:21 PM
RG3's Performance as Important as Win in Week 17