Man Says He Killed Girlfriend With Ic...

Man Says He Killed Girlfriend With Ice Pick Days Ago

There are 3 comments on the WYFF4.com story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Man Says He Killed Girlfriend With Ice Pick Days Ago. In it, WYFF4.com reports that:

“The desk officer says, 'That's a first for me,' and I said, 'Well, as long as I've been here, I don't think it's ever happened, as long as I've been here either.'”

More than a week after he says that he killed his 20-year-old girlfriend with an ice pick, a 54-year-old man told deputies about her death. via WYFF4.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF4.com.

aunt

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2007
that scumbag did not have to kill kim. i hope someone in that jail stabbs him to where he can feel how kim had to feel, being stab to death,then burned up. he's going to get whats coming to him. kim did not deserve this.but one thing about it, hes going to get what he deserves. hopefully the death penalty, so we can watch him die. thank you, one of her aunts that loved her very much.
nan

Greenville, SC

#2 Oct 3, 2007
people should have listned along time ago I tried to tell them he was a control freak...I was just lucky to get away. I am so sorry for your loss.
How sad

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Apr 2, 2011
I actually knew her. I knew Kim when she lived in Virgnia Beach with her dad. This was back in like 05' She worked at the same resturaunt as me. At Village Inn. Its sad to find this out. She was truly beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowpens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paranormal investigation and demonic expulsion (Feb '14) Apr 16 Anonymous 3
Murderer Jonathan Benny (Apr '15) Apr 14 ash 8
slaton Mar '18 gust 1
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... (Aug '14) Feb '18 Jane 5
A demon pedophile among you. (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pee wee 2
Kim Petite (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kygal39 1
News Old Piggly Wiggly store demolished (Oct '12) Nov '12 Doobie 2

Cowpens Jobs

Personal Finance

Cowpens Mortgages