3 people found slain near Cowpens

3 people found slain near Cowpens

There are 1 comment on the Spartanburg Herald-Journal story from Apr 18, 2010, titled 3 people found slain near Cowpens. In it, Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports that:

Children discover bodies; Cherokee County investigators interview 'person of interest' Craig [email protected] Buy photo Three bodies - a man and two females who were fatally shot - were discovered Saturday in this mobile home on Emily Lane east of Cowpens in Cherokee County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spartanburg Herald-Journal.

RuSerious

AOL

#1 Apr 19, 2010
Someone really needs to stick a sock in ole ex-beau's mouth. Whether he's guilty or not, he's convicting himself more and more every time he opens his mouth with camera's in his face. This guy either doesn't have the sense God gave a doughnut or he really believes that none of the rest of us do.
SHUT UP SMITH....sheesh man, dayum. You'd better hope they don't find one shred of evidence to pin you with. If they do, combined with what's been video taped coming out of your own mouth.....bend over and kiss your @ss goodbye partner.
I give it 72 hours....Smith will be in jail, charged with three counts of murder. Whether or not he did it..I have no idea. I'm just going based on what's come out of his own mouth thus far.
Based on his own statements, he was THERE right about the time these poor people were killed. And then they confiscated guns from his NEW girlfriend's house in Shelby NC? Yikes!
Smith is making his own Sunshine Law here in SC. We get more out of him than from Law Enforcement and the media combined!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowpens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Tue TheRealCJ 20
Police Corruption in South Carolina (Aug '09) Dec 5 Tammy Jeffcoat 76
News S.C. lawmaker fears McCain wants to politicize ... (Dec '05) Nov 21 black history 2
Where to buy spice Nov 14 Smoker 1
News Details about suspect emerge after captive woma... Nov '16 Bill 4
A demon pedophile among you. (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pee wee 2
Kim Petite (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kygal39 1

Cowpens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cowpens Mortgages