Police blotter: Man charged with assa...

Police blotter: Man charged with assault with intent to kill

There are 1 comment on the Spartenburg Herald-Journal story from Oct 31, 2009, titled Police blotter: Man charged with assault with intent to kill. In it, Spartenburg Herald-Journal reports that:

Published: Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 3:15 a.m. Last Modified: Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 12:33 a.m. Cowpens Police Department Jeff Wayne McCallister, 57, of 157 Foster St., Cowpens, on Friday was arrested and charged with assault with intent to kill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spartenburg Herald-Journal.

noname

Boiling Springs, SC

#1 Dec 31, 2009
People should tell the full story before something is broadcast to the world. If the so called victims name was released then anyone who knew them would know what a terrible thing anybody can do to another person through just words. It effects more lives than just two. The victim can have a record ten miles long for everything you can think of and the small town police will let this happen just for his word no evidence. While Jeffrey has no record at all. I'm so glad that our police are protecting the good people of our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowpens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murderer Jonathan Benny 22 hr lynn 2
Moving to Spartanburg Jul 27 Rebel Fighter 2
Bo the loan man at riders roost Jul 22 lissieb 2
Moving to sc Jul 16 Still in love 2
News Dollar Tree Investing $104M, Creating 400 SC Jobs Jul 14 Dana Wiggleton 1
REMEMBER in NOVEMBER the DEFENDERS of our Flag Jul 7 Time4Seccession 1
Rts is it a scam (Aug '12) Jun '15 Bailey1995 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cowpens Mortgages