what you should know about Jim Inhofe

what you should know about Jim Inhofe

Posted in the Coweta Forum

tariff

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 5, 2013
As of 2008, Sen. Inhofe spent *at least*$187 k taxpayer dollars,+ cost of military transport, on what he called "a Jesus thing" in Africa.His Jesus thing was his many trips to uganda to visit his friend the death minister, Kill The Gays book by the uganda death minister David Behada, Inhofe is a notorious gsy basher, he has made disparaging remarks about congressman Barney Frank, Inhofe has inved the head lopper to their dinners numerous times, when confronted by MSNBC Raechel Maddow, he lied saying never heard of Behada,if you christeans want to vote for liers then he is your man which means he will lie to you
tariff

Tulsa, OK

#2 May 5, 2013
In hofe has his own night depository, just drop the checks for what ever favor you need, support of subsidies and te NRA , moneys for his vote will make him one hell of a retirement, this born again christian, my wife has an insurance agency back when, he and his brother ran an auto insurance agency, Midcontinut auto and casually, they went broke because they wouldn't pay off on their claims, my wife and many more dumped them as insureres they didn't have any money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coweta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Route 66 PatriotFest Set For Saturday, May 26 14 hr cantforget 1
55 (Jul '14) Mon anonymous 230
Best hookup sites that actually work Mon Hamuerl 9
News Police: Call leads Tulsa officers to Marvel, DC... Sun christmastreefran... 1
News Wagoner County Sheriff fires a candidate for Ok... Sun formalwear 1
MENTAL ILLNESS is at a Rampage Across the U.S.A... May 19 Go to Hell 2
News 'Pioneer Woman,' Pass The Pen (Nov '09) May 19 WarForOil 7

Coweta Jobs

Personal Finance

Coweta Mortgages