Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I am so sick and tired of sherry and lance braggs dogs running around and gettin into everyones trash, you know there is a leash law in city limits! But i dont guess that applys to u? Huh? Dont be surprised if they come up missin! I have had enough, i have asked u nicely befor and i will not be nice no more! Keep ur fuckin dogs at ur house! I have a big dog and she stays in our yard, so whats ur excuse?
I hate those big dogs

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

across the road from them. You can't even walk down the road without em throwin a fit. That wite ones been abused it don't walk on its back leg.
shame

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Shame on those who say dogs are abused,when they are not! The white dog has NOT been abused. She has a problem with her back leg,and is to have surgery on it soon! It is a common problem with the breed of dog she is,(Great Pyernees). They have a lot of problems with their muscles and ligaments,due to their size. What is a shame is people going off and leaving their dogs to fend for them selves for months!! When we moved to our current house, the people that were here befor, left at least 4 dogs behind. From my understanding, they had been on their own for a few months. They were in poor condition,except for one,whom the neighbors so kindly fed. The other 3 were scared,polluted with fleas and ticks,and bony. We put flea meds on them, wormed them out,(one was pregnant) and fed them up. We kept 1,and gave the others away. The neighbor hood dog,still comes around every day,for a feeding,and to play with his friend! Then he heads back to the neighbors.Thank you to these kind neighbors for having a heart to care for a dog,that doesnt belong to you!So if you dont know what you are talking about,just hush!
Dornberg

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

those r dornberg s dogs. i see that skinny chic out there whats he see in her anyway draggin all those mangy dogs home. He needs to find a real women like me throw that gold digging stick and her abused dogs out and move me in. I'll show him how a real woman looks. she ain't after nothin but his money or cause he's a trooper. stupid anorexic crack whore. Biggest bitch I have ever met.
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Dornberg wrote:
those r dornberg s dogs. i see that skinny chic out there whats he see in her anyway draggin all those mangy dogs home. He needs to find a real women like me throw that gold digging stick and her abused dogs out and move me in. I'll show him how a real woman looks. she ain't after nothin but his money or cause he's a trooper. stupid anorexic crack whore. Biggest bitch I have ever met.
Then apparently you have never met her.she is one of the sweetest people in the world & she is not a crack whore she has a rare disease that causes her tremendous pain as well as countless other problems. With the way you are acting thats probably exactly the reason he won't move you in. well that & that he is in life with her & takes amazing of her when shes ill. Don't speak of things you know nothing about.
Whatever

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Hello freind of hers how nice of you to show up I bet this is kelly writin this. You think you have everyone fooled but I know just how nasty and mean you are. U think ur better than everone else. Everyone will see just how fake you realy are.
Ur the idiot

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Shame on you people talking trash about others!
Hensgsk

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

You listen here Melissa you need to keep your need to keep your trash comments off here. Since you don't have a JOB you can seat around all day and run your mouth about other people. So low life.
Hensgsk

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I am so sick and tired of sherry and lance braggs dogs running around and gettin into everyones trash, you know there is a leash law in city limits! But i dont guess that applys to u? Huh? Dont be surprised if they come up missin! I have had enough, i have asked u nicely befor and i will not be nice no more! Keep ur fuckin dogs at ur house! I have a big dog and she stays in our yard, so whats ur excuse? A dog really hunny you look like a COW! Oh sorry I forgot your name MOOlissa!
Hey U

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Melissa since you have a problem with Lance and Sherri and Jerry and Kelly come on up the road instead of posting lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cowen Forum right now

Search the Cowen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
U-Save 1 min just saying 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min West Virginia Landowner 51,724
Relay for life 3 hr Bonnie and Clyde 28
Fire House Grill 3 hr really 45
Ryan McClung (Jun '11) 3 hr really 15
Moving to Webster 5 hr New-bee 1
dad (Dec '12) 5 hr Coal momma 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cowen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000