Big Rat In Cowen

Posted in the Cowen Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
im sure

Lyburn, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2010
to my friends please watch out for P.J. Payne he is a big rat im for sure he will b ur freind and stab u in the back. ask around cowen and craigsville and out to town big arrest getting ready to go down because of him i know of 2 that he has ratted on can show u papers. just b careful if u know what i mean, but most likely if you have delt with him ur done busted. thank you for your time my freinds
one who knows

Rupert, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2010
PJ PAYNE rated and will rat on u..he is a C.I.for webster county .nicholas county and outta state he has his kid it needs taken he only has his kid cause he is a rat when u lose your kids cause he lies on u.. then its to late.. call the welfare report him now........
bigfishindagame

Welch, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2010
use your photo scanner scan a copy an paste it on here... if you can show papers i wanna see proof... i dont mess wit him but you know yourself how cowen is everyone always talks shit bout everyone you cant go on just what is said... so i wanna see proof
r u sure

Lyburn, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2010
bigfishindagame wrote:
use your photo scanner scan a copy an paste it on here... if you can show papers i wanna see proof... i dont mess wit him but you know yourself how cowen is everyone always talks shit bout everyone you cant go on just what is said... so i wanna see proof
well then take your stupid a$$ to his house and do a few buys and then in a little while lets c what you have to say roflmao im telling you i dont need to post anything i was just tryin to help out lol go for it their bigfishingagame bahahahahahah and icould really care less what you think well better than that wait a little while and see how many gets busted i could tell u a few thats going down but i guess u would need that on paper also
floyds

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2010
JD/John Barnett is a rat...how you think he escaped jail? His house arrest is just an excuse 4 the cops. Watch out!
need to be caught

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 3, 2010
If you do the drugs then you need to be caught. The druggies are so bad in this area that people who need something for pain. Won't get it because of some druggie finding out and come in there home and take them especially if they have kids. I know this from first hand, had my gallbladder removed a few years back and a so called friend told some of their other friends and they broke in my home and took what i had. With some other things that belonged to my kids.
Rage

Clay, WV

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Floyds are right about JD but what he rat about I know of was robbers he was involved in. Once a rat always a rat.
friendofgrandpar ents

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 3, 2010
one who knows wrote:
PJ PAYNE rated and will rat on u..he is a C.I.for webster county .nicholas county and outta state he has his kid it needs taken he only has his kid cause he is a rat when u lose your kids cause he lies on u.. then its to late.. call the welfare report him now........
I don't know about PJ, but I know the baby is with his grandparents, and VERY VERY well taken care of.
ya right

Rupert, WV

#9 Mar 4, 2010
then why is she always on valums and falling asleep and dropping the baby really is that good ?? the babys butt is so red from not changing it .It bleeds check before you remark about things u dont no..
truly concerned

Rupert, WV

#10 Mar 4, 2010
I to believe there is a problem with the druggies but, it's really wrong when PJ Paine (who has been to prison twice for drugs and busted with a meth lab a year or so ago) can lie and rat on people. He has to move up some before he can be considered good enough to be a CI. He's about the lowest piece of crap he can be. Feel sorry for that baby having to try to look up to him. Any one questioning his status as a CI better not cause, the proof is coming out.
friendofgrandpar ents

Princeton, WV

#11 Mar 4, 2010
ya right wrote:
then why is she always on valums and falling asleep and dropping the baby really is that good ?? the babys butt is so red from not changing it .It bleeds check before you remark about things u dont no..
If you seriously think that the baby isn't well taken care of, you must be completely stupid.
friendly advice

Rupert, WV

#12 Mar 5, 2010
friendofgrandparents wrote:
<quoted text>
If you seriously think that the baby isn't well taken care of, you must be completely stupid.
If the grandparents are such good people then what the hell they doing letting PJ a conferemed rat stay there. Kick his ass to the curb and be done with that piece of shit.
friendofgrandpar ents

Princeton, WV

#13 Mar 5, 2010
friendly advice wrote:
<quoted text>If the grandparents are such good people then what the hell they doing letting PJ a conferemed rat stay there. Kick his ass to the curb and be done with that piece of shit.
you don't know the situation, leave it alone. i know the family really well, they're good people, so find someone who deserves to be trashed and bother them.
witch

Buckhannon, WV

#14 Mar 5, 2010
just logged in and seen jd's name talk about rat he would a judas to any one, he talks shit he walk lie a cow shitting with that tail in the air thinking he always smells like roses and he is never going to get caught even religon could not save that fuck!!!there is a lot to say i was glad to see someone else thinks his clock has expired
witch

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Mar 5, 2010
just logged on and saw jd's name rat is not even the beginning he could be a judas to all. he talks shit we walks around thinking he smells like roses when he really looks like a cow with its tail in the air shitting trying to firgure out who to tell on next, to all beware!!! some that i've seen on here can verify if they choose, to much to say, very happy to see that the clock expired
witch

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Mar 5, 2010
and to the floyds hope you are well and fine with thine. To thy own hearts always be true, glad to see you're ok. there is nothing on here i would not take honor of saying face to face! all grown up now, learned alot of what to be afraid of and what not to be!!!! i hear he is a big fat fuck but i bet he won't pull a gun on me since i"ve grown up either!!
witch

Buckhannon, WV

#17 Mar 5, 2010
Rage wrote:
Floyds are right about JD but what he rat about I know of was robbers he was involved in. Once a rat always a rat.
we should all know this by now
yahoo

Buckhannon, WV

#18 Mar 6, 2010
witch wrote:
just logged in and seen jd's name talk about rat he would a judas to any one, he talks shit he walk lie a cow shitting with that tail in the air thinking he always smells like roses and he is never going to get caught even religon could not save that fuck!!!there is a lot to say i was glad to see someone else thinks his clock has expired
i feel its a down right shame when 3 commit felonies 2 serve time one goes free JD then in the county it happens fucking JD GOES TO walmart steals a tool bow out of a truck gets caught and Guess what cops slaps his wrist and he runs the street again but thats ok sun dont shine in one dogs ass all the time
wow

United States

#19 Mar 8, 2010
bigfishindagame wrote:
use your photo scanner scan a copy an paste it on here... if you can show papers i wanna see proof... i dont mess wit him but you know yourself how cowen is everyone always talks shit bout everyone you cant go on just what is said... so i wanna see proof
sure dont need a photo scanner ask davis if mr rat a$$ pj payne testified against him in court today the fregin rat. he done it on his own to try help out the law so stick that in your a$$ mr bigfishindagame retard.
stupid

Princeton, WV

#20 Mar 11, 2010
Well if Pj ratted on Angel and Davis, then why aren't they in jail?
They just lost their kids, if someone ratted on them then they would deff be in jail, unless they ratted also.
Think about it.
They have a child indangerment charge, and a drug charge.
You don't just loose your kids, you go to jail.
So aren't they in there?
hm... I know why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min Nikki1999 58,847
Littlebeaver 29 min Chris Rose 17
Callahan Road (Mar '14) 58 min omg 33
Looking for property 1 hr Interested 4
Who is Chrissy seeing??? 2 hr Not sure 5
Name Some Wife Beaters and Drunks 3 hr Unfortunate 3
Questions for the County 8 hr Rogue 26

Cowen Jobs

Cowen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cowen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cowen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]