wondering

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

is it true that Tony walked out on his wife Debby? if so its about time, what did he have to come home tooooooooooooo ?
southerngirl1331

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

wondering wrote:
is it true that Tony walked out on his wife Debby? if so its about time, what did he have to come home tooooooooooooo ?
We lived near his family growing up, what perverts!
A friend

Crawley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Judged:

I don't know Tony but, I do know Debbie. I have always know her to be a nice and caring person. Every family has their problems. I have never hear anything bad about Debbie but have heard plenty about Tony, which I won't repeat because I don't know it to be true and probably wouldn't repeated it if I did. I'm not one of those people that are going to get on here, read what people have to say then bash them for saying it. I think those people are the ones that are really dumb because if they really didn't want to read what was written on TOPIX then they would never log onto this site. I am just here to voice my own opinion which is just that, mine. I say Debbie is a great down to earth person. She has treated me wonderful from the moment we met. Thanks Debbie.
blondie

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

don't know much about them, other than she is a teacher and just about lost her job, I think he works at a golf course, she's not much to look at, live in the cowen bottoms, she ain't much of a mom from what I hear, let alone a wife, kids pretty much take care of them selves,
A friend

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

I am going to say it again. Everyone has a right to their opinion. My opinion on this subject is that Debbie is a wonderful person. She is a good mother and friend. She would do anything for her kids. If you had to walk a mile in her shoes you might not have the same opinion of her that you do now. She is a good friend, you would know this if you would give her a chance. Walk up to her and say "Hi", then I bet your opinions would change.
blondie

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

never in this life time, u don't know her like u think u do, live very close to them, I do know what goes on, she lets everyone else do for her mother and aunt and they feed her kids, I know where they are not u, not judging her just know it for a fact, but she has to live with herself, and she can deal with the fact so can't we all GOD will judge her and its a good thing that she has a mother like she does to help support her,,
Band member from the80s

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Didn't you say on Friday and I quote " don't know much about them, other than she is a teacher and just about lost her job, I think he works at a golf course, she's not much to look at, live in the cowen bottoms, she ain't much of a mom from what I hear, let alone a wife, kids pretty much take care of them selves." and now you say you live very close to them and you know what goes on. Well, in my opinion there isn't anyone who knows what goes on in someone else's home unless they live there. I'm not saying that you are lying but, it seems to me you are contradicting yourself. I never said that I knew Debbie very well, I simply said she has always been great with me. I commented on what "I" have seen and what my personal opinion of her is and I will stand by that. Now, if her mother and aunt take care of her kid for her well, then bless them! If this was something that they didn't want to do then they wouldn't be doing it. Like I said this is my opinion only. I am not saying you are wrong or right, I am saying that your opinion of her is different from mine.

Since: Jul 09

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Well folks, I do know Debbie very well and have known her for all intent and purposes my entire life. She is a great person and I have very much respect for her. As for her children, they appear to be doing alright to me and I think many would agree with that statement.
What goes on between Debbie and Tony is exactly that, so why not leave well enough alone, post YOUR real name on here and hang out some of YOUR dirty laundry for the world to judge.
As I said Debbie is a remarkable person and does not deserve the bashing she is receiving on here. So what if they did split, is it that big of a deal to Cowen? Lay off people, YOU know not of what YOU speak!!
A friend

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Nicely said Jeff. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Since: Aug 09

CAMDEN ON GAULEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Jeff Bell wrote:
Well folks, I do know Debbie very well and have known her for all intent and purposes my entire life. She is a great person and I have very much respect for her. As for her children, they appear to be doing alright to me and I think many would agree with that statement.
What goes on between Debbie and Tony is exactly that, so why not leave well enough alone, post YOUR real name on here and hang out some of YOUR dirty laundry for the world to judge.
As I said Debbie is a remarkable person and does not deserve the bashing she is receiving on here. So what if they did split, is it that big of a deal to Cowen? Lay off people, YOU know not of what YOU speak!!
:::clapping::: well said Jeff.....I COMPLETELY AGREE....
URGOSSIPMONGERS

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Why does it matter what kind of person Debbie is? I personally like her. She doesn't hurt anyone, tries to live right, WORKS!!!!!! Is this the place to discuss her personal life? Who hasn't had their moms help with the kids? Who hasn't had trouble in their marriage? Who hasn't BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Let it go. Debbie is Debbie. Tony is Tony. What goes on in their privat lives is their business as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Debbie, if you are reading this I will remain nameless but I am your friend and I think these postings are stupid. Hope you laugh them off and consider the source.

Happy day to you all!!!!!!!!!!
A friend

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Judged:

URGOSSIPMONGERS wrote:
Why does it matter what kind of person Debbie is? I personally like her. She doesn't hurt anyone, tries to live right, WORKS!!!!!! Is this the place to discuss her personal life? Who hasn't had their moms help with the kids? Who hasn't had trouble in their marriage? Who hasn't BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Let it go. Debbie is Debbie. Tony is Tony. What goes on in their privat lives is their business as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Debbie, if you are reading this I will remain nameless but I am your friend and I think these postings are stupid. Hope you laugh them off and consider the source.
Happy day to you all!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto! Totally agree with this comment!
been there done that

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

you know not what you speak,,,
omg

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

just seen this site, omg, to u blondie, I agree with you, I also live near them, I have seen things also. would go on but whats the use, lets leave them alone, they have to look at themselves in the mirror everyday,,,
get a life

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

You people need to get a life. Debbie and Tony personal life is there own. It is know one else concen what goes on between them. Would you people like for everyone to post your personal life on this website. I don't think so. So why are you posting there. Know one but tony and Debbie knows what goes on behind closed doors. So you people need to leave them alone.
short stuff

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

totally agree, leave them alone they are the ones that have to live with themselves, with what they do. and how they do personally and finanically, even if they do call upon family(mother) for finanicial support,
Tired

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Whether or not the fact still remains their daughter is almost nude. She is underage. It is disgusting and it is morally wrong. Theres nothing that you can say to dispute that fact. If you do your just as bad as them. If Tony didnt know then he needs to take his kids and leave.
Shame on you

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Jeff Bell wrote:
Yet her daughter reported you to CPS her eight grade year? Yes Mr. Bell we do know that you were investigated and it was Katie that accused you.
Voievod

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Both of these people are extremely proud of their daughter. Why shouldn't they be? See for yourself.
http://krystallnacht.com/free/katie.html
Tara Hamrick

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Jeff Bell wrote:
Jeff, you and I disagree on alot of things. This however, isn't one of them. I think Debbie is a wonderful person and whatever problems her family may or may not be having is no ones business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cowen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cowen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••