Next Last
Mega Bitch

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Just wondering if anyone knows her.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 14, 2009
Do you mean Angie Hileman who was married to JR Adkinson?
Mega Bitch

Bluefield, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2009
yeah that is who I was talking about.
WEBSTER BITCH

Davis, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2009
HER MOM IS A TEACHER AT GLADE ELEMENTARY & HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS. ALEDA, I BELIEVE IS HER NAME...
please

Montcalm, WV

#5 Aug 14, 2009
webster bitch can you please die
WEBSTER BITCH

Davis, WV

#6 Aug 20, 2009
please wrote:
webster bitch can you please die
I AM SURE I WILL ONE DAY, AS YOU WILL ALSO....
Just me

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 23, 2009
She is a very nice person
Just me

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 23, 2009
Why you ask?
just wanting 2 no

Bluefield, WV

#9 Aug 25, 2009
Does anyone no if she has ever robbed anyone?
Angela Adkison

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2009
No, I have never robbed anyone... been robbed, but never robbed anyone. Why do you ask such a thing?? Thanks "Just me" for the compliment. I am a nice person, usually too nice. You must have me confused w/ someone else and if there is anything else you need to know (about Angie Hileman or my actual last name is Adkison until I marry my fiance and become a Smith), visit my myspace page and keep my name off this degrading website. PLEASE and thank you!!:)
Angela Adkison

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2009
BTW, please leave my ex-husband, my mother, and all my family and friends out of this. Redirect any questions about me to my myspace page so I can see who you are. I HATE THIS WEBSITE WHERE PEOPLE TRASH OTHERS BUT ARE TOO COWARDLY TO SAY WHO THEY ARE!!!!!!!
who

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2009
so when do u plan on marrying delbert? while hes in prison? he will never marry u he cant stick with one person
comments

Webster Springs, WV

#13 Sep 13, 2009
who wrote:
so when do u plan on marrying delbert? while hes in prison? he will never marry u he cant stick with one person
well how do you know delbert is a good person and he was ratted on and it was before angie. and they also have a beautful baby girl. good reason to settle down. are you jealous. everyone makes mistakes. what does your closet look like. perfect i doubt it
Seriously

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2009
Just because he was "ratted" on doesn't mean he wasn't doing something wrong! He went to jail- doesn't that tell you he broke the law?
comment

Meadow Bridge, WV

#15 Sep 15, 2009
Seriously wrote:
Just because he was "ratted" on doesn't mean he wasn't doing something wrong! He went to jail- doesn't that tell you he broke the law?
duh he's in jail. all i said it was before angie. just leave them alone. this site is stupid. like you.
comment

Meadow Bridge, WV

#16 Sep 15, 2009
Seriously wrote:
i try not to judge people but stupid people make it hard. i'll not respond no more. i'm sorry i did the 1st time.
1 post removed
Angela Adkison

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2009
Just so you know... I plan on marrying Delbert after he gets out of prison. HE proposed to ME after a year together. Delbert will stay w/ me... he loves me and our daughter very much. I know one thing for sure... I know him better than anyone else on here does. Why don't you just mind your own business?? Sounds like someone is jealous that he's w/ me and not them. All I can say is GET OVER IT. BTW, thanks "seriously" for the comment... Rhiannon is beautiful. Thanks.
Angela Adkison

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2009
I meant to thank "comments"... not "seriously". You "seriosly" need to mind your own business. Nobody is perfect. So let it go.
i know delbert

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2009
as a matter a fact i do know delbert i dated him all thru school we were together thru high school and jr. high i loved his parents with all my heart they loved me too...... delbert was the luv of my life and i was his but i couldnt deal with the drugs he is a great person and would do anything for anyone but he has a problem with drugs and has had for yrs. if anyone knows delbert all they have to do is ask him... he isnt shy about admitting to it. he has used drugs since the age of 14. i hope he does get out and have a goodlife with the mother of his baby but he has a son in jumbo he never took care of even when i begged him to make a relationship with his son.. i wish him and his new girlfreind and baby a good life and hope they will be happy.... i am so happy he isnt with carol any more. thats the main thing she helped to support his habit and i think that is why he is in the shape he is now. good luck to u angela and ur baby
Angela Adkison

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2009
Thank you. Delbert is a good person, despite his demons (drugs). But he is clean now and will stay that way for his daughter. I'm taking her down to see her dad on Saturday. He does want a relationship w/ Chad too. After all these years, it's hard though. So if you talk to Chad, let him know that he has a wonderful little sister to meet and me and Delbert both want to be in his life. Delbert may be 12 years older than me, but we have a great relationship and have for almost two years. His daughter has changed him. So thank you "i know delbert" for the well-wishes. At least you know that people can change and you don't judge him by his past. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder on maple street 2 hr Why 12
Tammy Crue Hawkins 6 hr Bull 15
Ranch House CLOSED DOWN 6 hr sue 11
Emily Jordan 18 hr porcupine 2
Create your own Forum Fri Linda-Rose 365
heather lough (Apr '14) Wed uknow 27
circlebrook doorknobs Jul 27 Ole Gunny 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cowen Mortgages