Adria jarrett moffatt

Posted in the Cowen Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old friend

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I moved away after school and I was just wondering is she still around and is she seeing anybody? I think she used to live in bolair or cowen any info would be nice thanks.
What

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Shes still around in cowen. Is she seeing anyone? Probably someone elses husband
In the know

Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2013
U got that right. She can't find her own man so she flirts and try's to take other women's husband. So treat your man right or u might not have him for long. I don't c what's so great about her any way can anyone say "hey ho " lmfao
Well well

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Whose man is she flirting with now? That's a home wrecker for sure. And the man that flirts back is just as bad as her. Find your own SINGLE MAN and back off the ones that r already taken!!
hold it

Matoaka, WV

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Cant take a married man if the married man dont want taken n cant wreck a marriage if the mardiage is tightlt held together n it takes 2 to screw something up just remember that n I dont even know this woman just stating the facts so if ur treating ur man right amd he is happy then shes no threat now is she?
Yeah yeah

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2013
U probably do know her and your probably married with kids. And if your not happy with your life then tell your spouse instead of going around her back. Maybe if u tell her what needs to change maybe she would try harder to please u. Or maybe not who knows time will tell.
bitch

Summersville, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2013
She's a homewrecker! She will stop at nothing to break families apart! She thinks shes above everyone else driving in her rusted van and wearing her high water pants! She's a skanky, SKANKY hoe and would advise NO man or female for that matter to have anything at all to do with her!And that mother of hers...Hell!! Don't even get me started!!!:)
MOONPIE

Spanishburg, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Are ya crazy.....I'd hit that in a second.She's a hottie.
jello shot

Spanishburg, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2013
I figure she could find her own man if she wanted without a problem.Personally,I think shes pretty good looking.
Just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Who ever says she's good looking is her on her I saw her today an she's as ugly as she was in school nothing's changed.
jello shot

Spanishburg, WV

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Nope I'm not her Clyde.I just happen to be a guy that thinks shes good looking.To each his own I guess.
She

Princeton, WV

#12 Feb 27, 2013
AJM she almost broke up DW and TW but DW meet up with TT on an school trip and TT left RT and DW left TW now TT and DW are married TT is fat now and work as a checkout she lost a good job and now DW has time to Do like he did so maybe AJM can hook back up with DW. and AJM can get DW back she much hotter then TT or now its TW but not the same TW as the first TW.who needs soaps on tv we have them right here in cowen.
Exile

Spanishburg, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2013
The real houswives of Cowen ??
The pilled up and restless ??
Big Ditch Lake Shore ???
The days of Cowens lives ??
jello shot

Spanishburg, WV

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I don't care what any of ya'll say,I think AJM is fine and I'd like to tap that babe.
Omg

Bluefield, WV

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah, i'd bury my face between her legs any day.
Shebcrazy

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2013
I guess her ex (kevin moffatt) must just be into crazy women cause his current wife is a real psycho!
she

Princeton, WV

#17 Mar 12, 2013
She wrote:
AJM she almost broke up DW and TW but DW meet up with TT on an school trip and TT left RT and DW left TW now TT and DW are married TT is fat now and work as a checkout she lost a good job and now DW has time to Do like he did so maybe AJM can hook back up with DW. and AJM can get DW back she much hotter then TT or now its TW but not the same TW as the first TW.who needs soaps on tv we have them right here in cowen.
bump it up
Idc

Bluefield, WV

#18 Mar 18, 2013
what any of you all say, she is hot. I'd let her sit on my face and eat my way to her heart.
please

Matoaka, WV

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Nasty...ewwww....example of why the clothespin was invented...
people

Summersville, WV

#20 Mar 18, 2013
its like riding stable, she rides them takes them back to the stable, she don,t have to feed them, clean after them, take care of them, send them back home where they belong. Now who is the dumb ass#$#$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr janeebee 1,496
Stupidity 9 hr Anna 7
shut up already 20 hr Tinbox 1
Laurie McCourt Fri smh 1
Welfare queens of circle jerk Wed Welfare 21
let's have some fun (Sep '15) Wed polepuffer 10
gays in cowen Wed polepuffer 13

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance