First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CURIOUS

Ada, OH

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Did anyone else see Lacey Williams on channel 12 news this evening? I was wondering how long it was going to take the law to stop using her as an informant and realize that she was just like the people she was ratting on. Took long enough. They probably saved her life.
Family

Culloden, WV

#2 Nov 7, 2013
CURIOUS wrote:
Did anyone else see Lacey Williams on channel 12 news this evening? I was wondering how long it was going to take the law to stop using her as an informant and realize that she was just like the people she was ratting on. Took long enough. They probably saved her life.
Its like this u they should had got her ex tooooo and his ex. Yes she is my family and we love her but she isn't the only fucking rat. It's funny how people can get busted for more then some and send little time. And other get busted for less and spend more... That's what I call a rat.... Lacey was a great person until she got on that fucking shit. But she will pay the price and the others out there that she call a friend should be n there with her cause there no better than her. My god will take care of her cause he's a good god. That's who saved her life.. As I said there so many more out there that a rats and r drug heads that need to be right in the same place. So leave Lacey's name off of here and leave her alone cause if u was her friend u was the someway .. She don't need friends like that. So look at ur self before I judge others P.S Lacey ur family loves u n matter what cause ur blood . These sooooo called friends r not they r worse then u r .... So get a life of ur own and leave her alone.
CURIOUS

Snover, MI

#3 Nov 7, 2013
If you mean Brad, then you're stupid. He's loved her since they got together. Lacey has put everyone and everything above him and her little girl. I hope this little trip will be enough to open her eyes to what a wonderful family she does have. Jeremy helped ruin her life, but I bet he won't be there now. I hope things do turn out for the good for her. I'll keep her in my prayers.
Sorry

Culloden, WV

#4 Nov 7, 2013
I didn't men brad he is. Good man. It was meet for Jeremy
1 post removed
CURIOUS

Goshen, VA

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Agreed... But Jeremy, Luke Short and too many othets to name should be cooling their heels in CRJ too. I guess if you know enough to tell the LAW, then the LAW doesn't apply to you. She let the drugs take control of her, because she is good hearted, just needs help.
To really

Culloden, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2013
She might have got caught but u r probably worse then she was.So don't judge her. I think this sight is for the welfare people that need to get a fucking jod instead of talking about people. So get a life and leave other people alone. I think they should drug test u people that use the welfare every month like they do us working people. So get a job and don't worry about other people.not taking up for her but all u people out there talking about her is no better than she is. So for all u drop heads ur time will come....just like her. Lacey is a very special person in my life and she jus got with u other dope heads and now she is paying her price and so will u one day. So get a jod really and don't worry about Lacey...
linda

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 7, 2013
yes she did get caught doing stuff that she should not have been doing, but for now she is where she needs to be, I hope it helps her for if u do not receive welfare u can not get into rehab for we have tried to get her in one and they only do so many a year that don't have insurance and if you pay cash its 5,000 down and 3,000 or more on completion, but any way she is not that bad of a person she just got into something that got a hold of her that she just can't shake on her own as so many in cowen have and I mean people that you would not dream of and has for brad he is a great dad and yes he still try's to take up for lacey and I hope she finally realize what she has to lose so please try to keep things positive and maybe just a silent prayer that she can get better, I know a lot of people don't like her but she is my baby and always will be right or wrong nothing will change that.
3 posts removed
carma

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 7, 2013
linda wrote:
yes she did get caught doing stuff that she should not have been doing, but for now she is where she needs to be, I hope it helps her for if u do not receive welfare u can not get into rehab for we have tried to get her in one and they only do so many a year that don't have insurance and if you pay cash its 5,000 down and 3,000 or more on completion, but any way she is not that bad of a person she just got into something that got a hold of her that she just can't shake on her own as so many in cowen have and I mean people that you would not dream of and has for brad he is a great dad and yes he still try's to take up for lacey and I hope she finally realize what she has to lose so please try to keep things positive and maybe just a silent prayer that she can get better, I know a lot of people don't like her but she is my baby and always will be right or wrong nothing will change that.
i have a child in crj to and i thank god every day for him being in there cause it saved my child's life.
linda

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 7, 2013
well to "listen linda" you may be right, that might be your take on the matter, so let me tell u a thing or two first, lacey has never received a welfare check for her daughter she had an annuity from where she was burnt as a child and received a monthly check from her 18th birthday till her 25th birthday so u do not have all your facts straight or you would know her income, and second if u know so much about her from the sheriffs office then you must be in there a lot because as bad as Webster is I just don't see them jeopardizing a case by speaking just in front of any one so either you work there and are telling vital information that can be traced by and ip address and lose your job or you are like her in trouble for some reason have you got some issues with them and no I didn't no about a motel or hotel being rob, but if she did she in jail and will serve her time and as for my father u can leave him out of it she doesn't have to con him out of anything he loves all his grandchildren and try's to help them all he is a good man. yes "listen Linda" u are right about one thing karma has a way of catching you just when you least expect it to so you make sure it doesn't catch you and I am sorry if I offended any one else about this matter I am just a mom trying to figure out the whole situation. and I do have a little pride even though it not worthy of you but she has not always been this way and god willing she will learn from this and as for Jeremy I could care less what happens to him. and one other thing I don't care if they agree with me or not but I was taught that u stand by ur family in time of need so I refuse to give up on my daughter and I will not until I take my dying breath yes I probably have pissed off a few people with this but until u are put in this position you don't no how to react and thanks for the read and I am glad she on every ones mind because someone might just give that silent pray that will make all the difference in the world I love you Lacey
linda

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 7, 2013
Carma I really do know where you are coming from it hard for a parent to say that but it is the simple truth
Dont matter

Summersville, WV

#15 Nov 7, 2013
Linda I agree with you 100% people get on here and everywhere else they think they can get some dirt on somone and take it upon themselves to be Judge, Jury and Hang-man. I have known both your daughters since Lacy was in diappers they are both beautiful, fun loving girls who took a wrong path along the "road of life" somewhere. I have two daughters of my own who have given me a rough time at times. They have done and did things I would have never thought they would have done, but they did and I had to listen to all the wonderful things that all these wonderful PERFECT PARENTS with PERFECT CHILDREN had to say about my rotten girls. The thing about "our" girls is they are REAL LIFE and hide behind no one and we taught them to be that way. If I ever really need someone to have my back and know that I can count on them it would be either one of my girls and i am sure you feel the same way about Lacy and Casey. Your girls make you smile like there will be no tomorrow and keep your head up and apologize to NO ONE for your girls. And don't enable the people who get on here and try to get you to say things, they know you will kill for either one of your girls and will say everything they want to know about them. Don't give them the information they want, it aint worth it. Lacy would love seeing this on here. She use to come to the house and get on my computer just to see if she was on TOPIX yet, lol. She is a nut :) If you think real hard and remember the time Casey thought her sister Lacy was asleep under the truck at our camp you will know who I am....Love and Prayers to you and the whole family. This will all come to a end and things will be better than before.
Kim

Goshen, VA

#16 Nov 8, 2013
I've known Lacey since she was seven years old. She might be a spoiled brat,but she is OUR spoiled brat. Nobodys perfect. Nobody should expect her to be. Anyone who says that they haven't made any mistakes is a liar, because everyone does. Maybe its easy for people to talk from a screen, but if you KNOW Lacey, then you know what a good heart that she does have. She might be a little bent like alot of us are, but she's not broken. Like Linda said PRAY FOR HER or don't bother even talking about her
1 post removed
Beverly

Culloden, WV

#18 Nov 8, 2013
Alright this is enuff. I'm am her family and we know she has done wrong but we still love her no matter what.She is paying for it now,I'm not taking up for her but this is bullshit. Lesson if u have kids no matter what they do in life u still love them u can't help what ur kids do.Lacey is just like my own. She has jus has choose the wrong thing in life and now she pay the price.maybe this what god had instored for he to open her eyes and see there is more than life then drugs.so u called friends that she ran around with and talking about her now ur day will come jus like hers... So quit judging her cause god will not u.... So leave our family alone and go live ur life. Love u Lacey
linda

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 8, 2013
It may not cure her but it will slow her down a whole lot so maybe she can get back on track or at least I can hope and you do not pay for me or my family I think you I worked all my life until I got disabled and I also pay taxes which this is not an issue because I really don't need to know what you think but I certainly hope you have better ethics as a registered nurse that you do has a human being. I hope you don't repeat what you here at work
ugly earl jackson jr

Princeton, WV

#20 Nov 8, 2013
I find it hard to belive that somebody that "claims" to be a nurse doesn't know the difference between "work their and work there".Remind me never to come to that hospital.Hell,Arley and Linda can even use better English than that.
1 post removed
Kim

Ada, OH

#22 Nov 8, 2013
This is the last comment I'm gonna put on here. There's NO WAY that Arley and Linda are gonna give up on their children or their grandchildren or even friends. They have helped me out ecen when I probably didn't deserve it. Lacey is in jail and I'm sure she's regretting so many things right now. She needs people to help her back up not kick her while she's down. I've know the Williams and Thayer families for 19 years now and thank god they do stick together in times of need. Most families try to distance themselves from family members who get into trouble. Not only do they look out for family but also their friends. There are times that I would have given up on myself, but Linda was someone to talk to that helped me through alot of things. I think I've probably had help or great advice from almost every member of both families. Karma is a BITCH and eventually catches everyone it owes. Lacey, We all love you. People might try to kick you when you're down, but the ones who truly love you and will help you in any way is your family. Keep your head up and your heart filled with all our love.
just saying

Princeton, WV

#23 Nov 9, 2013
i heard she is ate up with meth sores. if she is there is nothing that will help her. thats freakin awful.how could a person go anywhere knowing that they have them nasty,disgusting sores all over them.but she is not the only one.most of the girls in cowen are like that.what is with girls these days.i know a few that does stuff and f**ks anyone they can and they also have kids.i seriousley picking drugs over ur kids. GROW UP
1 post removed
curious

Princeton, WV

#25 Nov 9, 2013
were do u get ur info from I have seen the pic from crj I don't see any sores and I don't see that much age either but I guess we just see things different but, at least she is off the street
sad to say

Lerona, WV

#26 Nov 9, 2013
i just looked at her jail picture; she looks like a 40 year old, not someone who's 25

just my opinion, but the drugs have got the better of her sad to say
1 post removed
WTF

Newaygo, MI

#28 Nov 9, 2013
so right wrote:
Yeah she's bad shape. I saw sherry at WalMart a month ago in the pharmacy line her size zero pants had string to hold them up they were so loose and she had sores.
if you do meth your nasty. There is zero excuse why your teeth are rotten and falling out at 20 -24 unless your on meth and I can make a big list here and pinch some nerves.
Brandi
aaron
lacey
sherry
lykes
shawwna
danielle
mike
shawnie
tim
morgan
jennings
Micheal
beverly
Tonya j
Jessica
Jerry
mathew
lorretta h
tj
tony
jw
samantha
adam
josh 1
josh 2
Tiffany 1
Tiffany 2
Jr
missy
sampson
tara
ricky
april
denise
gravy
lisia
lidea
ever look at these peoples teeth now think of the young ones on here and how their teeth are rotten or disappearing. Half medical card will pay to fix is bad part
You seem to know a lot about it and the effects it has. Are you sure your name shouldn't be on your big, bad list!!!????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do all the drugiies in Richwood never go to... (Oct '15) 10 hr answer man 5
tremors 12 hr tremors 6
Mike Poage (Jul '15) 15 hr Baby girl 22
Oakford Poolroom 23 hr john 2
How are you suppose to get a hair cut in town? Sat Info for ya 6
Jack Russell and Janie Payne Jan 12 wtf 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance