YOUR BUSSINESS

Bluefield, WV

#335 Feb 3, 2013
WELL if you would read from the Start you may see. As for hiding anything no i dont think so. The question was answered way back when. The answer was way back when. And for what reason would it matter anyways, if you bought a hotdog you got what you paid for did you or did you not. Do you ask the store when you by thing what and where the money is going or what it is for. Are the getting rich. I am JUST CURIOUS. Do they tell every time you by something, or do you even ask. OH I FORGOT IT IS EVERYONES BUSINESS WHAT COLOR IT IS WHEN PEOPLE IN ERBACON GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!!
akl

Rupert, WV

#336 Feb 3, 2013
It is everyone's BUSINESS, If they have a sale for charity they should tell what it is for...The reason why they didn't is because no one would donate to a cause to help out an ARSONIST stay out of jail! What sob story do they give?....Does it go something like, we just don't have the money to help him....Which would be a LIE if they did.
YOUR BUSSINESS

Bluefield, WV

#337 Feb 3, 2013
For you business people did know and when ask they were told. If you live in Erbacon you know when they have a hotdog sale all you have to do is ask and you are told. I dont even live in Erbacon but i am told i keep up on the gossip.
akl

Rupert, WV

#338 Feb 3, 2013
Good for you!
Toyota

Bluefield, WV

#339 Feb 3, 2013
YOUR BUSSINESS wrote:
WELL if you would read from the Start you may see. As for hiding anything no i dont think so. The question was answered way back when. The answer was way back when. And for what reason would it matter anyways, if you bought a hotdog you got what you paid for did you or did you not. Do you ask the store when you by thing what and where the money is going or what it is for. Are the getting rich. I am JUST CURIOUS. Do they tell every time you by something, or do you even ask. OH I FORGOT IT IS EVERYONES BUSINESS WHAT COLOR IT IS WHEN PEOPLE IN ERBACON GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!!
OH I MISSED IT? Tell you what, find it And bump it up for me WHAT THEY DID WITH THE MONEY AND HOW MUCH THEY MADE AND I WILL KISS YOUR ROTTEN FACE! Another lie you tell. Everyone knows what Color yours us, buddy. Rumor has it you use the pot at the fire house perty often. IT IS EVERYONE'S business when you use county property, county money that is spent on supplies, and county roads to run back and forth like fools to flag people down to sell your rotten food for a sale to help someone in jail. Wake up idiot. Better yet, shut up.
akl

Rupert, WV

#340 Feb 3, 2013
Yay for you Toyota....They are just using that for all they can get out of it. It is sickening that peoples money went for a personal phone for this person, just so he could get out of jail....And if it is true that he rolled on people, I truly feel sorry for him. SCUM go back to where you came from we don't want or need the likes of you in our community!
College Prof

Rupert, WV

#341 Feb 3, 2013
"Never Apologize For Being Correct
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you
for speaking the truth. For being correct. For being you.

Never apologize for being correct,
or for being years ahead of your time.

If you're right and you know it, speak your mind.
Speak your mind.

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."
Toyota

Bluefield, WV

#342 Feb 3, 2013
Toyota wrote:
Came from FD member. Guessing it is correct. Didn't go, don't know
Chief. Josh Cogar
Asst chief. Richard Harris
President Marshall Collins
Secretary. Blake Collins
Treasure. Marshall Collins
Chaplin. David Prince
Captain. Rick Salsbery
sorry. Salsbery is Lt.
Kenny berdete is Captain. My bad, my bad.
Toyota

Bluefield, WV

#343 Feb 3, 2013
College Prof wrote:
"Never Apologize For Being Correct
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you
for speaking the truth. For being correct. For being you.
Never apologize for being correct,
or for being years ahead of your time.
If you're right and you know it, speak your mind.
Speak your mind.
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."
I am impressed. Gandhi
College Prof

Rupert, WV

#344 Feb 3, 2013
Thought you and the others might like this...We all know the ones who are dishonest will not appreciate this.
Toyota

Bluefield, WV

#345 Feb 3, 2013
College Prof wrote:
Thought you and the others might like this...We all know the ones who are dishonest will not appreciate this.
or be educated enough to know who you speak the words of.
Bumper

Bluefield, WV

#346 Feb 4, 2013
Toyota wrote:
<quoted text> or be educated enough to know who you speak the words of.
words of wisdom in his writings. More should study him.
2 posts removed
Bumper

Bluefield, WV

#349 Feb 5, 2013
We've all written quite a big on here. Tempers have flared. Back and forth, putting others in the pot with getting off topic. Lets all step back and look again. We are not against Blake Collins, his dad, or other EVFD members or friends who are involved, if any are. WE ARE AGAINST ARSON! We want ARSONISTS to be dealt with legally. We all should agree if you commit arson, we don't want you in our town or any other town. Same goes for anyone who breaks the law and flips their noses at the law, thinking It doesn't apply to them. Lets ban together, people. Lets get it out of town, whoever it is. LETS GET BEHIND OUR OFFICERS AND SUPPORT THEIR EFFORTS IN KEEPING OUR LIFE AND PROPERTY SAFE!
will learn

Beckley, WV

#350 Feb 5, 2013
Bumper where should we place these ARSONISTS ?If every town runs them out where are they to live ?There is no place just for them or other people who crimes like drugs .stealing ect maybe you can build that a town just for those people and be Mayor ,Im sure Erbacon isn't only place this has happen in so get real
Sutton

Rupert, WV

#351 Feb 5, 2013
I give up these people are Clueless and Ignorant. They just don't get it!!
will learn

Beckley, WV

#352 Feb 5, 2013
yes I get it .if he did wrong then he needs to pay for it ,but you keep wanting to run this family out of Erbacon where do you get the right to keep posting the same s==t bout running people out of town . you are the ignorant one . where would you have these arsonist go ? what bout other crimes that are committed in our town what should we do bout them or should we leave that for you to figure out , when you do POST IT FOR US ok
akl

Rupert, WV

#353 Feb 5, 2013
I will post it for them...IN THE TRASH!!!!
Bumper

Ardsley, NY

#354 Feb 5, 2013
will learn wrote:
yes I get it .if he did wrong then he needs to pay for it ,but you keep wanting to run this family out of Erbacon where do you get the right to keep posting the same s==t bout running people out of town . you are the ignorant one . where would you have these arsonist go ? what bout other crimes that are committed in our town what should we do bout them or should we leave that for you to figure out , when you do POST IT FOR US ok
one place that comes to mind, Moron, JAIL!!!
will learn

Beckley, WV

#355 Feb 5, 2013
for your information i'm not a moron ,yeah they go to jail do their time than where do they go ? I never called you name why do you feel you have the right to call me one ? but I will now ASSHOLE what touch a nerve ? My thought of you is your a trouble maker want to keep S--t going so you can have something to do with your pitiful life
Bumper

Ardsley, NY

#356 Feb 5, 2013
will learn wrote:
for your information i'm not a moron ,yeah they go to jail do their time than where do they go ? I never called you name why do you feel you have the right to call me one ? but I will now ASSHOLE what touch a nerve ? My thought of you is your a trouble maker want to keep S--t going so you can have something to do with your pitiful life
Ouch! That name stung like a bee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin got a girlfriend? 2 hr lmfao 3
Wow 18 hr Rrm 2
Jerry Meadows (Mar '13) 20 hr Just me 10
What happened to Eric & nikki carpenter Jan 19 Mackvee 5
How are you suppose to get a hair cut in town? Jan 19 Scissor 7
Crack Pipe (Aug '09) Jan 17 Newchikk 3
Anyone know where to find. . . Jan 17 Newchikk87 1

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance