who thinks jr adkison is the hottest...

who thinks jr adkison is the hottest guy in cowen.

Created by wvgirl on Mar 16, 2010

50 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

mabe

hell no

Lerona, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2010
jr never takes a shower, he's a thief and ugly as shit
ha ha ha

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 21, 2010
I seen this and lost it that is some funny shit
A good friend

Clay, WV

#3 Mar 28, 2010
Why does everyone have to be a hater. I know JR showers cause I used to live with him and I've never herd of JR stealing anything. He is a good guy. I know alot of people don't like him but he helps alot of people. He has a good heart and he has straightened up his life alot. He quit doing drugs and quit drinking too. He's working out again and is starting to get really big.
Lol

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2010
Id rather f*ck a dog! He is so f*cking nasty!
uh huh

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2010
He is nasty looking!!!! He has wholes in his face where he's picked zits or something! He looks deformed!!!!
Lol

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2010
And that huge eyebrow ring is just super sexy lol
u dont know me

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2010
when did he stop doin drugs an drinkin when he was out this weekend doing them lol people u say know him but u don't
Yeah i know

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2010
i know rite? He is worthless i pitty n e one dumb enough to get with him!
know him

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2010
all i can say is deadbeat, lying, ugly (inside & out) LOSER. he cheats on every girl he's with and used to be (and might still be) a woman beater. just ask his ex wife what she went through with him. i too pity anyone dumb enough to try to be with him & expect him to be faithful & good to them for long. and he doesn't hardly ever shower- that's true. and how bout that unibrow?! heheh
marie lawson

Bluefield, WV

#10 May 17, 2010
I am Jrs grandma and I would love it if one of you would say this in front of me. Get your facts straight about him and his ex. I like Angie very much and don't believe she said this.
friend

Summersville, WV

#11 May 17, 2010
know him wrote:
all i can say is deadbeat, lying, ugly (inside & out) LOSER. he cheats on every girl he's with and used to be (and might still be) a woman beater. just ask his ex wife what she went through with him. i too pity anyone dumb enough to try to be with him & expect him to be faithful & good to them for long. and he doesn't hardly ever shower- that's true. and how bout that unibrow?! heheh
I have to say that Jr is not a deadbeat loser or anything like that, he is a good guy and has never laid a hand on a woman in his life so where your getting your info, you may wanna reconsider your sources. Second of all, he has done a 180, he quit doing drugs and partying and choses his friends wisely now. I commend him for that because i have been there myself and that is hard, trust me. Instead of gewtting on here and putting him down and saying a bunch of shit that isnt true, give him praise and thank the good Lord above that he changed his life around and is trying to be the best person that he can be!! Im proud of ya Jar!!
friend

Summersville, WV

#12 May 17, 2010
Sorry for the mispelling in the last sentence, should have been "getting" not "gewtting". LOL!
Left

Austin, TX

#13 May 28, 2010
JR is a piece of shit. He has stolen from me. I've also witnessed what he's done to Angie.

A complete low-life...
yea

United States

#14 May 28, 2010
i heard he and JD are gay lovers...plus they both done Marcie...perhaps there was some kind of three way
lol

Clear Spring, MD

#15 May 29, 2010
yea wrote:
i heard he and JD are gay lovers...plus they both done Marcie...perhaps there was some kind of three way
Are you jealous?
of what

United States

#16 Jun 10, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Are you jealous?
of what?
know him

United States

#17 Jul 15, 2010
Quit drinking and doing drugs?? Ha, you have been fooled! JR is a complete loser. Anyone that thinks differently is his family or completely mistaken! WAKE UP! Last time I saw him he was selling his grandma's pills and drinking. In fact, I hear he's still not working, still has no vehicle, and still doesn't have a place of his own. The only time he did anything right was when he was with Angie and got out of Cowen to go to school. But he didn't keep with her or school. She prolly wouldn't say it, but she was the best thing that ever happened to him. He has went nowhere and done nothing in years except rip people off and lie. Poor Roxie found out the hard way too. What a peice of shit!
billie

Lerona, WV

#18 Jul 16, 2010
who really cares
I know

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2010
He is still worthless and uses people. Like the girl he's with now. She gets pills and a check. He's using her. He won't even get a job or a vehicle- doesn't have to when he can use some dumb girl. Bet if she got cut off her pills he'd be gone! He's lazy and on drugs bad and getting worse. As for you, Marie- you are a crazy bitch and I hope you get caught for giving JR your pills! You are stupid if you thought he wouldn't tell anyone! He told a whole bunch of people that he was selling your pain pills. Aren't you proud of your grandson?! And he calls Mary Knapp his mom. I don't know if her or Theresa is worse! You raised him Marie and you can tell because he is a conceited hateful bitch just like you! Hate to tell you but the Lawsons are no where near perfect. Not even close to good people. Yet you all think you are better than everyone. LMFAO Wake up LOSERS!!
marie lawson

Spanishburg, WV

#20 Sep 25, 2010
I know wrote:
He is still worthless and uses people. Like the girl he's with now. She gets pills and a check. He's using her. He won't even get a job or a vehicle- doesn't have to when he can use some dumb girl. Bet if she got cut off her pills he'd be gone! He's lazy and on drugs bad and getting worse. As for you, Marie- you are a crazy bitch and I hope you get caught for giving JR your pills! You are stupid if you thought he wouldn't tell anyone! He told a whole bunch of people that he was selling your pain pills. Aren't you proud of your grandson?! And he calls Mary Knapp his mom. I don't know if her or Theresa is worse! You raised him Marie and you can tell because he is a conceited hateful bitch just like you! Hate to tell you but the Lawsons are no where near perfect. Not even close to good people. Yet you all think you are better than everyone. LMFAO Wake up LOSERS!!
I don't know who you are but one thing is for sure,"YOU ARE A LIAR" I don't care what you say about me, but don't ever say anything aboutTeresa. She is doing fine now and has for two years.
No I am not better than anyone, God created us all equal. You have never or will you ever hear me say I'm better than anyone. Yes I raised JR and with all his faults, I love him dearly. He is staying with me now till he gets his own place, but me or no one else has the right to call him names and lie on him. Thank you for your time. Hope yoou have a better day today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vigina Bennett 10 hr Satanic 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Jamie 4,413
Mary Morrison (Feb '17) 12 hr Kinfolk 17
Rite-Aid 13 hr Callahan Trash 4
Places to rent. 15 hr Eve 5
Auto epair Wed Dialup 5
Baber Found Died At Home 2-20-2018 Feb 20 Saber 2

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance