First Prev
of 4
Next Last
family roots

Rupert, WV

#68 Jun 25, 2012
more then coal wrote:
<quoted text> if you dont think you can do it .dont . But if i was unenployed and will loss every thing i worked for all my life id think about change. I posed only a few company hireing now there are many more with other types of jobs
AWWWWWWW WHATS A MATTER..???? miner49er put u in ur place and show ppl on here you dont know as much as you claim? Sure there are jobs out there, but who would take a job like this with a family. If you wanna help then post something you have knowledge about. Not something you think you have knowledge about.. OHHHH and one more thing dont worry about us losing everything we have worked all of our lives for....U worry about u. Sounds like u need to, especially with job advice and experience.
1 post removed
miner49er

Rupert, WV

#70 Jun 25, 2012
more then coal wrote:
<quoted text> if you dont think you can do it .dont . But if i was unenployed and will loss every thing i worked for all my life id think about change. I posed only a few company hireing now there are many more with other types of jobs
First off it aint a matter of what i think i can do cause i can tackle anything and i have always worked hard for what i have, but if the man says you have to have experience on almost every job that they have open then what are you gonna do, i know they are gone to have only so many worm jobs open, if they will cross train than thats great! but according to the web sites for all the companys u mentioned CHESAPEAKE has 22, schlumerger and HALIBURTON as well as XTO are offering 4 or less job, now where is the place to put in the applications for these 200 jobs, where do you work so i can call your human resourses person to inquire about gettin me one of them, most people including me dont have cdl lisence wit a hazmat endorsement do drive a pump truck, dont get me wrong i would throw chain or whatever i had to, pump on a frac crew or work on the recovery side, now call me a dick if ya want i dont care, this aint 20 years ago when you had to make that big change, this is right now when your stepping on a bunch of mens toes that just lost their jobs! If you dont like this thread and all the pitty going on then find another one to be negative on.
miner49er

Rupert, WV

#71 Jun 25, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't do it .. They'll sit around drinking beer, cryin in the dust waitin on the repo man .. Girl friend done left when the big checks quit comin.
And you bug are in my opinion a retarded, thats right retarded!
Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder appearing before adulthood, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors. It has historically been defined as an Intelligence Quotient score under 70.[1] Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment. As a result, a person with a below-average intelligence quotient (BAIQ) may not be considered mentally retarded. Syndromic mental retardation is intellectual deficits associated with other medical and behavioral signs and symptoms. Non-syndromic mental retardation refers to intellectual deficits that appear without other abnormalities
I challenge all the posters of topix to take this definition and apply it to about all of bugs posts and you will see what i mean
miner49er

Rupert, WV

#72 Jun 25, 2012
sorry folks, are retarded, are retarded, i had it written differnt but tried to change it to a little less offensive and didnt do all of it, i shouldnt have put that crap on there anyway and i apoligize to any special needs people or there family members that i might have offended but damn it that guy really pisses me off!
more then coal

Spanishburg, WV

#73 Jun 26, 2012
miner49er wrote:
<quoted text>
First off it aint a matter of what i think i can do cause i can tackle anything and i have always worked hard for what i have, but if the man says you have to have experience on almost every job that they have open then what are you gonna do, i know they are gone to have only so many worm jobs open, if they will cross train than thats great! but according to the web sites for all the companys u mentioned CHESAPEAKE has 22, schlumerger and HALIBURTON as well as XTO are offering 4 or less job, now where is the place to put in the applications for these 200 jobs, where do you work so i can call your human resourses person to inquire about gettin me one of them, most people including me dont have cdl lisence wit a hazmat endorsement do drive a pump truck, dont get me wrong i would throw chain or whatever i had to, pump on a frac crew or work on the recovery side, now call me a dick if ya want i dont care, this aint 20 years ago when you had to make that big change, this is right now when your stepping on a bunch of mens toes that just lost their jobs! If you dont like this thread and all the pitty going on then find another one to be negative on.
i went to oil fields a year ago at age Fifty i went door to door looking i found a job i just listed a few to give people an idea where to look. Keep thinking inside tbe box like always i give up you dont need a job just neex to look for a reason not to go look for one. Got to get off here and go to work have a good day
more then coal

Spanishburg, WV

#74 Jun 29, 2012
family roots wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWWWWW WHATS A MATTER..???? miner49er put u in ur place and show ppl on here you dont know as much as you claim? Sure there are jobs out there, but who would take a job like this with a family. If you wanna help then post something you have knowledge about. Not something you think you have knowledge about.. OHHHH and one more thing dont worry about us losing everything we have worked all of our lives for....U worry about u. Sounds like u need to, especially with job advice and experience.
i work this kind of work every day make good money i have a family and al my co works do also i know this industry very well like i said stay there starve out oh no wait you will go on wefare to keep you ill work to pay for it dont worry ill keep you.
1 post removed
more then coal

Ardsley, NY

#76 Jul 2, 2012
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Will they have enough jobs to take care of all of Arch, and all the men that Consol and Alpha will lay off, too? It is not just a few, it will end up being thousands!
all i can say is there is lots of hiring going on in lots of diferent jobs it up to you to apply. I wish you well .
Daisy

Danville, WV

#77 Jul 10, 2012
more then coal wrote:
<quoted text> all i can say is there is lots of hiring going on in lots of diferent jobs it up to you to apply. I wish you well .
Where is there lots of hiring going on and what kind of jobs are they hiring for??
more then coal

Princeton, WV

#78 Jul 10, 2012
Around clarksburg weston jane lew buckhannon equipment operators,truck drivers, laborers for gas wells pipe line work Drilling and Fracing all typs off work but long hours but pay is good

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79 Jul 11, 2012
Coal is DINOSAUR ENERGY -- wise up, go green & clean as possible !
a miners daughter

Craigsville, WV

#80 Jul 11, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
Coal is DINOSAUR ENERGY -- wise up, go green & clean as possible !
Since when has a tree ever helped turn on lights? I use wood to heat with but never to turn on my microwave.
nuuhuhh

Summersville, WV

#81 Jul 11, 2012
a miners daughter wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has a tree ever helped turn on lights? I use wood to heat with but never to turn on my microwave.
Oh gosh you gave him some attention, now he'll never shut up lol.

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82 Jul 11, 2012
a miners daughter wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has a tree ever helped turn on lights? I use wood to heat with but never to turn on my microwave.
You prolly mean well, but don't think you are well ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleta 42 min Seriously 3
Wake up nicholas county 12 hr really 10
Richwood Dairy Queen 14 hr Yourkiddingme 8
Pictures or Information Webster Springs 15 hr rootsinwebsterspr... 2
wchs (Dec '15) 18 hr Lol 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
House-118 Front Street (Jan '11) Tue research 14

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance