In Cowen, right beside of the Fire Department
from a grownup

Lerona, WV

#5 Dec 3, 2012
right across the road from the hardware store
yep

Spanishburg, WV

#6 Dec 22, 2012
One of the workers there will be cought skimming money. She cant help but to help her self to it. She has not ever had a job that ended on good terms that i know of. And yes ive known her for years. She has most people fooled in webster co. Wait and see.
suspicous2

Summersville, WV

#7 Dec 23, 2012
What are her initials? We may be thinking of the same one.
yep

Bluefield, WV

#8 Dec 23, 2012
You first Suspicous 2
creepie

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Half of them girls look so dirty. Cant believe they would hire people that look like that.
yep

Bluefield, WV

#10 Dec 24, 2012
I only know one of them she is a great actress she has folks fooled big time she steels cheats on husband is a home wrecker maybe drugs not sure on that but have been told she dose
Cowen Pride

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2012
The store in Cowen is clean and the people that work there are nice. I love it! It is a true asset to the town of Cowen and county of Webster! People are just saying things on here about it because they are jealous that Cowen has a new store....
creepie

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Cowen Pride wrote:
The store in Cowen is clean and the people that work there are nice. I love it! It is a true asset to the town of Cowen and county of Webster! People are just saying things on here about it because they are jealous that Cowen has a new store....
Jealous lmfao doubt that there cowen pride. Jealous of dirty looking women. Store might be clean, nice, an asset to cowen. But believe me nobody in their right mind is jealous of dirty women.
Marge

Summersville, WV

#13 Dec 24, 2012
I just know one thing the people at craigsville dollar store are SO MUCH nicer and its seems so much more like a business now.. so glad for the change over.
What

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2012
yep wrote:
I only know one of them she is a great actress she has folks fooled big time she steels cheats on husband is a home wrecker maybe drugs not sure on that but have been told she dose
I know who your talking about. How much could she have people fooled? After breaking up 3 marriages along with 2 of her own I'm pretty sure people know exactly what kind of a person she is!
yep

Ardsley, NY

#15 Dec 25, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who your talking about. How much could she have people fooled? After breaking up 3 marriages along with 2 of her own I'm pretty sure people know exactly what kind of a person she is!
Yep you sure know who she is
Cowen Pride

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Who was talking about women? I was talking about the store. Goodness...... I've not seen anyone dirty in there they are always sweet and nice when I go in. Clean and professional. Also if you don't like the new store then stay out of it don't bash it on here. Don't you people have anything better to do then to run others down? I will sure hate to be you when you kneel on down to Jesus and answer for all these things. There is more to life.
As for people being jealous of it well yeah they are they didn't want it built. They even made phone calls to try to keep it from coming. If its not in the hole in the county then they don't want it in the county. People or a lot of them think that is the only part that matters.
creepie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous lmfao doubt that there cowen pride. Jealous of dirty looking women. Store might be clean, nice, an asset to cowen. But believe me nobody in their right mind is jealous of dirty women.
creepie

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Cowen Pride wrote:
Who was talking about women? I was talking about the store. Goodness...... I've not seen anyone dirty in there they are always sweet and nice when I go in. Clean and professional. Also if you don't like the new store then stay out of it don't bash it on here. Don't you people have anything better to do then to run others down? I will sure hate to be you when you kneel on down to Jesus and answer for all these things. There is more to life.
As for people being jealous of it well yeah they are they didn't want it built. They even made phone calls to try to keep it from coming. If its not in the hole in the county then they don't want it in the county. People or a lot of them think that is the only part that matters.
<quoted text>
Well i could carelese if they put a store there or not. Yes the store is clean thats it. And yes their nice its there job on the line if their not. Women there are still dirty looking. Not all but i have seen atleast 4 that are. And craigsville is better now. That they got rid of the trouble maker that worked there. And as of a matter of fact what the hell does Jesus have to do with the damn store. Kneel by me hell honey get off your cross. I need.the wood. Jealous my ass. You have got to be kidding me wtf.
Hey

Summersville, WV

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Who broke up marriages ?
Jax

Logan, WV

#19 Dec 27, 2012
I was in there and the store was clean, the employees were clean, nice, helpful and I think that it is a great addition to Cowen. They really needed that. It blows my mind how people constantly need something to bitch about. I mean, if you don't like something or somebody, stay away! It's not effin' rocket science!

Summersville, WV

#20 Dec 27, 2012
I was in there. It was nice. Workers where clean very nice. I think it makes it easier for ppl in cowen u guys now have 2 Lil store u don't have to travel as far for Lil things. Why down grade it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who?????? 19 hr i know 5
Ladies Fri Tommy gun 7
Ohio game warden Fri A James Manchin 3
wchs (Sep '14) Thu Richie Wood 5
cops n craigsville (Jan '13) Thu Doomsday 108
Jerimiah boggs Thu Just my opinion 9
Knight (Jan '14) Thu Skittles 24

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance