First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Craigsville

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I was just told about Stephanie stealing a friends morphine. Now the reason this was wrong is 1) The dude she stole it from was in Iraq fighting and was on a truck that got bombed and he was thrown off and broke his back. 2) He is a good man who don't bother anyone,he raises his family and drives the bus for church. 3) He is gonna have withdraws till no end. So yeah ol Steph has one comming from MANY people. I owe her a azz wippin anyway. So for all you ppl who hang with that crackhead better watch your back, cause she has known this dude since 1984 and knows what he has gone through. Dont think she wont stick one in ya.
Wondering

Lerona, WV

#2 Sep 13, 2009
Craigsville wrote:
I was just told about Stephanie stealing a friends morphine. Now the reason this was wrong is 1) The dude she stole it from was in Iraq fighting and was on a truck that got bombed and he was thrown off and broke his back. 2) He is a good man who don't bother anyone,he raises his family and drives the bus for church. 3) He is gonna have withdraws till no end. So yeah ol Steph has one comming from MANY people. I owe her a azz wippin anyway. So for all you ppl who hang with that crackhead better watch your back, cause she has known this dude since 1984 and knows what he has gone through. Dont think she wont stick one in ya.
Is this the Stephanie from Camden? Is she gonna get in trouble for what she did?
Craigsville

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 13, 2009
Yes it is Stephanie from Camden, and the law is aware of it and they also know she has the pills, but my buddy was told by the law they could not do anything till Tuesday. So what do you think is gonna be done? She will RAT her way out of it, bet money on it.
ha ha

Bunker Hill, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2009
yep yep yep....she is a trouble maker....she is a hoe for show
sure is

Princeton, WV

#5 Sep 14, 2009
Yeah, I know her and she is not a who*e, they make ya pay, she gives it away so that makes her a sl*t. She is nothing but TROUBLE with a good case of STD'(s), who knows what all she has. She treats her kid and part-time boyfriend like sh*t, I hope she rots in jail maybe they can figure out what makes her tick.
Hates Her

Maysel, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2009
She is one of the most disgusting people I've ever laid eyes on and I think she is nothing but a waste of flesh and air. The people that she done this to are nothing but genuine good people. They did not deserve this. I hope she rots in jail too, but I doubt that will happen. From what I can understand the law will cut her a deal...what a shocker. Who wants to make bets that she will not serve one day in jail? I hope I'm wrong. She also doesn't have any license. I have reported her several times and I even seen her get pulled over once but they let her go. Again not shocked. She drives like an idiot and that's actually why I reported her skank ass. She is nothing but a pill whore and she doesn't take care of her little boy. Her sister who has a slight mental disability takes care of that kid. Not Stephanie! I hope she pays for what she did. And if the law doesn't want do anything to her I'm sure there are plenty of other people who will. Her day is coming up.
OHHAHA

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2009
I seen her get her ass kicked one night at craigsville gomart and ambulance came and got her,,Eva Short whipped her ass for her out front knocked her ass out!!!It was funny,,ambulance came and got her and Eva split she left as fast as she came,,came whipped her ass and left...it was to damn funny...she never ran her mouth to her anymore...lolololol
Stephanie hater club

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 14, 2009
i agree,she is nasty and i would whoop her a** but i dont want to risk getting something a-jax couldnt wash off.I hope she hets whats coming to her.
hahaha

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 15, 2009
OHHAHA wrote:
I seen her get her ass kicked one night at craigsville gomart and ambulance came and got her,,Eva Short whipped her ass for her out front knocked her ass out!!!It was funny,,ambulance came and got her and Eva split she left as fast as she came,,came whipped her ass and left...it was to damn funny...she never ran her mouth to her anymore...lolololol
I seen that happen too, and yeah it was FUNNY. Ol, Steph avoids Evil in every way she can. lmfao
Im her Mother

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Im her Mother im going to say she is a sanet because she is not ,but before you put her down you bertter look at your self in the mrerrow .then look at your child because your's is no better the mine .So too all you people out there stop and think befor you talk about some one you dont no one thing about you all better get all the story and fax frist befor you say something about some you dont no. they all came out of the door when he did .so does he no how mine people came to his house after they lifet .No he does not . They dont lock there door . So im asking did he see her do what they are saying or are they jsut gessing she did it??????????so stop and think before you comment on this.
Im her Mother

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2009
OHHAHA wrote:
I seen her get her ass kicked one night at craigsville gomart and ambulance came and got her,,Eva Short whipped her ass for her out front knocked her ass out!!!It was funny,,ambulance came and got her and Eva split she left as fast as she came,,came whipped her ass and left...it was to damn funny...she never ran her mouth to her anymore...lolololol
if you cant tellthe truth dont say nothing at all.......... you say a Ambulance came that not true ...... So if you cant tell the trueth then dont say nothing at all.
shut up

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 22, 2009
Im her Mother wrote:
<quoted text> if you cant tellthe truth dont say nothing at all.......... you say a Ambulance came that not true ...... So if you cant tell the trueth then dont say nothing at all.
If you gave birth to that hoe then your ass should have been a set of sheep shears and done the world a favor... how many HYDRO did she steal from you? Now don't go saying Im a lier cause it came out of your own mouth that she stole your pills. You need to to get a mental hygine warrant against that theiven, lieing no go for nothing THING you call your daughter. I wish to no end that you could see what the dude is going through that she stole from, the medicine she stole is something a person has to be taken off of a little at a time. And you called that family your friends at one time, yeah some friend you are, go ahead and take up for her after all she is your kind. If that were my child she would not have stole it in the first place, I taught my kids better than that.
lololol

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Im her Mother wrote:
<quoted text> if you cant tellthe truth dont say nothing at all.......... you say a Ambulance came that not true ...... So if you cant tell the trueth then dont say nothing at all.
The hell if Eva didnt hand her ass to her I was there and seen it first hand,and oh yes an ambulance did come and pick her fat ass up to I was standing there when go mart called them to come and pick her stupid ass up,you can try to take up for her if you want but it did so happen,,Eva kicked her ass real good and if Im not mistaken she still dont like her and if you go bashing Eva on here she will find out and do it again..she sees your daughter out and still hates her so we will see..so if ya have anything to say about her go ahead and say it and Ill have her to check it out..but yes she did kick your daughters ass,even you tried to say Eva started it then as well and Stephanie was not doing nothing wrong but yet your little angel was running her mouth and got it shut for her and thats what went down I WAS THERE!!!It was funny as shit.
yeah right

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2009
Im her Mother wrote:
Im her Mother im going to say she is a sanet because she is not ,but before you put her down you bertter look at your self in the mrerrow .then look at your child because your's is no better the mine .So too all you people out there stop and think befor you talk about some one you dont no one thing about you all better get all the story and fax frist befor you say something about some you dont no. they all came out of the door when he did .so does he no how mine people came to his house after they lifet .No he does not . They dont lock there door . So im asking did he see her do what they are saying or are they jsut gessing she did it??????????so stop and think before you comment on this.
Ummm actually yes my kid is better then yours,and I can say that with my head held high cause she is a dentist and is about to marry another dentist and open there practice in Virginia,,so ummm yes I can say my daughter is better then yours and yes I looked in the mirror and it was a very beautiful sight,no shadow in the backgorund of no pill head,nope no stephanie in my mirror...I would tell you to have her to teach you how to spell but she cant spell nothing but PILL..
you need to think

Princeton, WV

#15 Sep 23, 2009
Im her Mother wrote:
Im her Mother im going to say she is a sanet because she is not ,but before you put her down you bertter look at your self in the mrerrow .then look at your child because your's is no better the mine .So too all you people out there stop and think befor you talk about some one you dont no one thing about you all better get all the story and fax frist befor you say something about some you dont no. they all came out of the door when he did .so does he no how mine people came to his house after they lifet .No he does not . They dont lock there door . So im asking did he see her do what they are saying or are they jsut gessing she did it??????????so stop and think before you comment on this.
Let me guess Stephanie and her bitch Ronnie told you this. Its a LIE! The dude was in the woods above his house with his kids cutting up fire wood for the winter. The state dont supply his heat like the state pays for worthless, useless, no good for nothing daughter of yours. So ol Steph decided she needed to use the bathroom and told her bitch Ronnie to go ahead she would join him in a bit. This is when the snake took a strike (stole the pills). And anyway why does/did Stephanie have Morphine pills she was trying to sell and telling people she had to sell her pills so she could take her son to the Fair. And when she did show up at the Fair she did not have her son. So explain this.
The Wife

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2009
Im her Mother wrote:
Im her Mother im going to say she is a sanet because she is not ,but before you put her down you bertter look at your self in the mrerrow .then look at your child because your's is no better the mine .So too all you people out there stop and think befor you talk about some one you dont no one thing about you all better get all the story and fax frist befor you say something about some you dont no. they all came out of the door when he did .so does he no how mine people came to his house after they lifet .No he does not . They dont lock there door . So im asking did he see her do what they are saying or are they jsut gessing she did it??????????so stop and think before you comment on this.
Just to set the story straight my husband was in the house with Ronnie and Stephanie, and she used the excuse to go to the bathroom while him and Ronnie looked for his son's razor that is when the theive stole his pills there wasn't even anybody else at home. Then she went and tried to sell them for $25 a piece to one of our other friends and was bragging about taking them from him. This friend didn't even know my husband had pills stolen cause we went to camp when the withdrawls started so he didn't have to be around anybody. But unlike her, this was a friend, and he came to camp and told us who had them. So to Stephanie in case you've never heard this saying or your to drugged out to know this will came back to you three times fold and I won't have to even touch you.
got one comin

Rupert, WV

#17 Sep 23, 2009
Thats a pretty sh!tty thing she done to that old boy. I had surgery on my back once and I to had to withdrawl from the pain meds. The withdrawl from strong pain meds like morphine is some of the worst pain I've ever felt. I hope carma or someone ends up makin her pay for what she did!
Im Stepanies Sister

Princeton, WV

#18 Sep 23, 2009
You All Need To Stop With This BullShit!Because You All Are Makeing It Out That You All Are Better People Than Everybody Else And Your Not.And You All Need To Keep My Damn NAME OUT OF THIS AND YOUR MOUTH.Because It Makes Me Pissed Off When People Talk About Me Behide My Back. If You All Still Talk About Me Behide My Back I Will Go To The Law And See What All Can Be Done. Because I Did Not Do Anything To You All.And You All Need To Leave Her Son Out Of All Of This BUllShit Because YOu Will Have To Many People Down Your Backs If Anything else is said About Her Son. So It Better Stop Now Beacuse I am tired of My familys name gettin Trashed All The Damn Time.If Anyone Has anything else to say,say it to her face not behide your damn computers.Because that is the chicken way of saying that your not going to face her.Because You ALL told someone that you all would be down at STEPHANIE'S After chruch and you never came. So what's the deal with that? As Far As Selling the pills for her to take her s** to the fair thats not fucking ture because Ronnie gave her money and So didn't someone else because this person owed her money because Stephanie helped clean out her basement wit the help of this person's daughter and Richard Brown gave her s** money to go to the fair Friday Night and he had a good time because I was there and His Uncle was there and His Aunt was there and His Nana was there and His Mother was there too. Stephanie went to the fair by herself Saturday Night. Get your fucking facts before you open your damn mouth. Thats all I have to say. BUT THIS ALL BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT AND IT WON'T BE ME.
freddie

Clay, WV

#19 Sep 23, 2009
I fathered 12 of her 19 kids.
wtf

Princeton, WV

#20 Sep 23, 2009
Im Stepanies Sister wrote:
You All Need To Stop With This BullShit!Because You All Are Makeing It Out That You All Are Better People Than Everybody Else And Your Not.And You All Need To Keep My Damn NAME OUT OF THIS AND YOUR MOUTH.Because It Makes Me Pissed Off When People Talk About Me Behide My Back. If You All Still Talk About Me Behide My Back I Will Go To The Law And See What All Can Be Done. Because I Did Not Do Anything To You All.And You All Need To Leave Her Son Out Of All Of This BUllShit Because YOu Will Have To Many People Down Your Backs If Anything else is said About Her Son. So It Better Stop Now Beacuse I am tired of My familys name gettin Trashed All The Damn Time.If Anyone Has anything else to say,say it to her face not behide your damn computers.Because that is the chicken way of saying that your not going to face her.Because You ALL told someone that you all would be down at STEPHANIE'S After chruch and you never came. So what's the deal with that? As Far As Selling the pills for her to take her s** to the fair thats not fucking ture because Ronnie gave her money and So didn't someone else because this person owed her money because Stephanie helped clean out her basement wit the help of this person's daughter and Richard Brown gave her s** money to go to the fair Friday Night and he had a good time because I was there and His Uncle was there and His Aunt was there and His Nana was there and His Mother was there too. Stephanie went to the fair by herself Saturday Night. Get your fucking facts before you open your damn mouth. Thats all I have to say. BUT THIS ALL BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT AND IT WON'T BE ME.
YOU ARE A RETARD. nO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER SON OR YOU FOR THAT MATTER. AND AS FOR GOING TO HER FACE THAT CANNOT BE DONE CAUSE SHE IS A CHICKEN SHIT. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT CAUSE I CHASED HER FOR 2HRS. ONE DAY BETWEEN COTTLE AND CAMDEN. SHE IS A THIEF AND THE SOONER YOU ALL ACCEPT THAT FACT THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
webster fitness center 1 hr Question 11
Riffle 9 hr Mentalone 15
I ain't saying she's a gold digger 10 hr Envy 8
To the people of Richwood 10 hr Marfrance 15
Ladies 11 hr Looking for fun 34
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Alex Kissinger 3,992
Ashley Greathouse (Jul '10) 12 hr Stupid 24

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cowen Mortgages