wtf

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 18, 2013
ok i would like to know why the HELL all the whores of cowen is going after guys that they know they CAN NOT let me repeat CAN NOT HAVE.i know there are alot of guys doing the same damn thing then later they b*tch about the girl not being all this and that.you all need to go else where to look. like i said me and a friend r in a different vechile everynight from cowen all the way to the y-mart from 9 till 1 in the morning back and forth. and some of u guys and girls know who i'm talking about. it just amazes me the people i see and know. some night its just me i will get out and talk to you people wheather the girl or the guy knows me.
Hmmmm

Bluefield, WV

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Well, why are you out that late? Unless you are doing the same thing???LOL You make me laugh!!!!!
Larry

Princeton, WV

#3 Aug 19, 2013
wtf,that statement makes no sense whatsoever.Give us names dude,I may wanna pick up on one of these whores.Then,I'd run her off the next day.Thats how you handle it.
Anyone know

Craigsville, WV

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Who is supposed to be the 25 year old who overdosed in cowen
ouch

Summersville, WV

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I agree with Larry.... Exactly what the hell is the point you are even driving at? That epitaph of jibberish makes absolutely no friggin' sense whatsoever and I now have a headache for having wasted fifteen seconds of my life to read it.
omg

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 24, 2013
you guys r funny on here. u shouldn't need the name of a girl if u look all around and pay attention u can just pick one lol :)
chey

Rupert, WV

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Larry wrote:
wtf,that statement makes no sense whatsoever.Give us names dude,I may wanna pick up on one of these whores.Then,I'd run her off the next day.Thats how you handle it.
Try me, i work at y-mart. Evening shift, im loose, easy n like a good time. Ask any one of cowen. Not saying im good , but hey its free right?
hell yeah

Princeton, WV

#8 Aug 27, 2013
as long as its free.
scott

Princeton, WV

#9 Aug 27, 2013
my god girl there is alot of guys that come in there on evening shift when u work. plus thers a another girl thats usually working with u who is she? are u girls dating anyone now? would u do any of the guys that come in there after 9:00 at night? cause i know 2 of the guys that come in there eveynight.i don't know why i guess to just be carrining on with u girls.i know u know who i'm talking about but i'm not saying any names.i do know he would do u girls in a heartbeat. but who wouldn't you do have to enjoy life.
person

Princeton, WV

#10 Aug 27, 2013
i was in there the other night and u guys were playing around. are u sure ur not teases cause its sure sounds like it. if ur not going to put out then don't play around with us guys. that just makes it harder for us.do u have a boyfriend or does joni have a boyfriend????
bigdick

Princeton, WV

#11 Aug 28, 2013
hey i would do u girls anytime wheather its free or not. but the question is? would u girls give us guys the time of day? and or are u picky about ur guys? would u do a guy thats in his 40's or 50's thats the question? you said not saying i'm good right but its free.u need to rethank what u said cause if ur not going to just give it to any guy then u shouldn't be a teas about it. but hell yeah i'm all for it.what about ur friend that works with u. i've seen her flirting with alot of guys and i also know she is suspose to be dating a certain person that EVERYONE KNOWS
just wondering

Springfield, NJ

#12 Aug 29, 2013
You girls are giving y-mart a really bad name decent people wont want to go in there does your boss knows what goes on in there what ever happened to good girls shame on you
Get a life

Lerona, WV

#13 Aug 29, 2013
The person under chey, is not the real chey sandy that works at y mart. That person is just trying to make her look bad.
seriousley

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 30, 2013
i will agree with get a life.ur alls boss doesn't know what all actually gone on in there. maybe there boss should get someone to watch the store for a while just to see what really does go on.i can say one thing 5 months ago at the place where i work crap was going on even on evening shift. some things that happen in the store ended up outside in the parking lot and everyone got jumped onto and all the crap stopped. just saying watch
My observation

Fayetteville, WV

#15 Sep 1, 2013
Do you people honestly think the owners cares that the girls that work there are continuously on their phones or flirting/wh*ring around with all the men that come in there? Sh*t the owner is probably the ring leader. And you men out there lookin for a piece of a** just sit and watch. Hell it's Webster county, not difficult to find an easy piece!
yuck

Bluefield, WV

#16 Sep 1, 2013
"Hell it's Webster county, not difficult to find an easy piece!"
you must have very, very low standards because the "piece" that is easy to get is skank, drug crazed, and likely diseased, and just plain fugly
My observation

Fayetteville, WV

#17 Sep 2, 2013
yuck wrote:
"Hell it's Webster county, not difficult to find an easy piece!"
you must have very, very low standards because the "piece" that is easy to get is skank, drug crazed, and likely diseased, and just plain fugly
WTF are you talking about? Yea that's pretty much what I said in a nut shell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at the go-mart 4 hr big Ed 5
Funk (Apr '13) 8 hr Yep 9
red headed dixon 12 hr oldtimerhere 1
Doyle Gilles 20 hr Daughter 1
wchs (Sep '14) 21 hr A James Manchin 2
mumseys 22 hr tugmutton 21
Jerimiah boggs Sat Pos 4

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance