Just a bump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Becky Have you thought of Dr. Phil too? He might help, I know he is watched by a lot of people.
Dont Forget

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Just a bump. Lets not forget she has been 'missing' for 5 YEARS!!!!!!
Call the steve wilko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Ronnie belt used to have a meth lab in the basement. And when I was in collage and hanging at a local bar he tried to get me on drugs. Said it would make me study more while in school. I think someone should call the steve wilko show. He gets to the bottem of everything
this is pathetic

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

looks like nearly every one wimped out on this and decided they were more afraid of Bear and Sparky than they would like to admit. Cause everyone sure did shut up in a hurry.
Hope they lock both their low life asses up. Why doesn't huff pick those two up, if he wants to beat on someone?
fed up

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

this is pathetic wrote:
looks like nearly every one wimped out on this and decided they were more afraid of Bear and Sparky than they would like to admit. Cause everyone sure did shut up in a hurry.
Hope they lock both their low life asses up. Why doesn't huff pick those two up, if he wants to beat on someone?
I don't think everyone shut up out of fear but out of frustration that nothing is being done and it doesn't do a bit of good to complain around here!:) I hope he gets locked up too.
bump

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

he's going to get away with it all isnt he
fed up

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

He probably will get away with it and that just sucks! Other people would have been hung by now if they were guilty!
oh boy

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

yes, they would have........maybe every body as a tax paying citizen should call the states...sheriff.....prosecuti ng attorney.....magistrates....wh o ever and demand an answer......I'm going too....
oh boy

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

heard that one of Bears buddies that trucks with him got beat half too death......why? selling meth....and manufacturing..........oh well...here's another shout out......
bump

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

anyone heard if anything is being done yet?
bump

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

bump anyone heard anything on this?
likes the truth

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

w t f wrote:
<quoted text>Are you all sure that this BEAR that was a truck BOSS at I.C.G? WOW that is definately a blow to hear. No meth, just stealing? That doesn't sound right. Are sure he was caught stealing at I.C.G? Never mind. I'll ask someone who is in charge there. I don't believe this. Hey Bear Hunter, I know who you are. How are ya? I've seen you on here several times. I believe as Coon Hunter too. Hope you and the family are doing well.
Bear was a truck boss for tony mayes (amc trucking) and was qusetioned about whether he might have taken some stuff from work
lvkvmnb

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

how much crap did he steal
1 post removed
Ashley J

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Get a life folks. This is way old news and everythings been settled as far as I know. So leave it be.
likes the truth

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Call the steve wilko wrote:
Ronnie belt used to have a meth lab in the basement. And when I was in collage and hanging at a local bar he tried to get me on drugs. Said it would make me study more while in school. I think someone should call the steve wilko show. He gets to the bottem of everything
This is the craziest shit I have ever heard in my life! Where were you going to college anyways, you spelled it wrong and I don't think you would be running into him if you were in college.
likes the truth

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

fed up wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the exact same thing about that not long after she disappeared. I know she was afraid of him and what he would do to her. A neighbor of his said he took another woman and had her to pretend to be Jennifer to get their tax check cashed at a bank in like Gasaaway and they got caught at it I think. Age is robbing me of my memory skills but that's the basics of it anyway. To Becky-my heart goes out to you and your family.
This is a lie i was personally there when Jennifer and Ronnie got there taxes befores she went missing!!Stop spreading sh*t you know nothing about
fed up

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

likes the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie i was personally there when Jennifer and Ronnie got there taxes befores she went missing!!Stop spreading sh*t you know nothing about
I will say whatever I please and stated from the beginning it was said by a neighbor anyway. I do know enough to see through you.
Someone Who Cares

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

ho hum wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying. Contact Cold Case Files, Montel Williams, and any other loud, well watched, and understanding people you can get to listen. Tell about the sexual abuse and all. Just keep repeating yourself until someone listens. Don't give up hope honey, there is help, you just need to find who is who. I know Montel Williams, if you keep contacting his website, will return the call. Make it public knowledge and loud. I think it is www.montelwilliams.com , I'll check it out child.
You can contact Nancy Grace at CNN HEAD Line News I'm sure if you sent her a email asking her for help she would contact you and help you get your story out in the media. Nancy Grace is a fighter for victims of crime.
yellow dogs pup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

I should be busted...I'm on House Arrest after all people!
no justice

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Use this link to submit your case to Cold Case Files:

http://www.aetv.com/global/feedback/contact.j ...
They are always asking at the end of shows, "if you have a cold case, contact us."
So try it out.
Good Luck and God Bless t-

this may be a good idea. i would like to see the "mary young" case on cold cases. i feel that she never got justice. it has been about 18-19 yrs. and it is never even mentioned. people act as if that was a life that didnt count. in gods eyes we ALL count. mine to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Cowen Forum right now

Search the Cowen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Yes it is me 53,552
Lemon Carpenter in jail (Jan '10) 7 min zip it 88
Crystal Cutlip and Nick Cogar 12 min hard up 2
james spencer taught at wshs in 70's 10 hr Bandmember 9
Repeat Offenders LOCK em up!! 11 hr Samantha 5
Erbacon (Dec '12) Jul 19 akl 534
stolen and want em back Jul 15 reallysorry 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cowen Jobs

•••