First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Okay

Huttonsville, WV

#45 Sep 28, 2012
VEAL CUTLET wrote:
Momma wanted Alicia popped too,to teach her a lesson plus get custody of her grandkids.Neighbor guy really didn't have anything to do with this.Now,the other neighbors,(last name starts with W)know a little bit about it.Of course shes gonna blame neighbor guy,she hates him too,plus she wants the heat off of her.2plus 2 is 4 people.
Her Mom didn't need custody of her kids, she had them most of the time anyways since Alicia worked ALL the time. If she hates the neighbor it is because he was running with Okey.
VEAL CUTLET

Bluefield, WV

#46 Sep 28, 2012
Great job Cowen NCIS ya got'er all figured out don't ya ? You do not have the pleasure of knowing what I know,but keep up the good work Perry Freekin Mason.....I'm out.
Okay

Mill Creek, WV

#47 Oct 9, 2012
VEAL CUTLET wrote:
Great job Cowen NCIS ya got'er all figured out don't ya ? You do not have the pleasure of knowing what I know,but keep up the good work Perry Freekin Mason.....I'm out.
I have enough figured out to know that you can't spell freakin!
VEAL CUTLET

Spanishburg, WV

#48 Oct 9, 2012
Whoop de do for you dick.I spelled it that way intentionally.
Her friend

Summersville, WV

#49 Oct 13, 2012
he owed evey1 and fuckd over the rest he is out for number 1 he dont care what happens to ne1 but his selfish ass self! he was wornd hey were coming but didnt care he wantd to get high no matter the risk of his kids or family. even stole money from oldest girl for drugs and lyed to her face. Hope he wakes up and feels remorce someday and repentce his sins!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry 2 hr sam 3
Christy hall Wed Truth90 3
Kim Sill (Yates) (Mar '16) Tue Mable 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
Where is Michelle Hall!!! (Jul '16) Tue Notrust 17
Place to rent Tue Looking 1
person Tue Leave 3

Cowen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance