curious

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
what's been going on with heather hammons? i heard she stole someone credit card and used it at ymart then i heard she broke into someones apartment at circle brooke and robbed them. i didn't know she was like that but the rest of her family is so i guess nuts don't fall from their trees! from what i was told she took a ladder and broke into an upstairs apartment. did she not think anyone would see that?? i know there is at least one witness and she was supposed to have robbed her ex boyfriends mom. took her pills and money and some other stuff. critter was the one that got her the ladder but i guess he didn't know what she was doing. anyone else hear about that? her dad is the only one in that family that is normal. i just can't believe she would do that at the brooke! was she high??!!
someone

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jun 29, 2010
does anyone know where that nogood white trash nikki bell is at these days because from what i,ve heard she has been staying over at webster because she is a chicken s@@t because there is some girls from down at camden that are looking to stomp a mud hole in her lying stilling no good peice of ass so she better keep her shelf out of camden she better watch her back because she does,nt know when or where this is going to happen but it is going to happen real so just mark my ward
girl2

Webster Springs, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2010
someone wrote:
does anyone know where that nogood white trash nikki bell is at these days because from what i,ve heard she has been staying over at webster because she is a chicken s@@t because there is some girls from down at camden that are looking to stomp a mud hole in her lying stilling no good peice of ass so she better keep her shelf out of camden she better watch her back because she does,nt know when or where this is going to happen but it is going to happen real so just mark my ward
i do believe she is a little girl you all need to keep her name off here
Look out

Summersville, WV

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Heather was tryng to get in my husbands pants a while back, but didnt succeed, and Heather I will find you!!! Backstabbing lying-2-faced- ugly bitch!! Do you hear me?
1 post removed
info

Smoot, WV

#6 Jul 1, 2010
I just saw heather in Cowen going into IGA about 30 minutes ago. She was with some guy.
Look out

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2010
info wrote:
I just saw heather in Cowen going into IGA about 30 minutes ago. She was with some guy.
Thanks for the tip. I was there probably 20 minutes after she was there. Oh well, I'll find her!!! LOL!!

Since: Jul 10

Webster Springs, WV

#8 Jul 2, 2010
none of this shit is true she is getting cleaned up. I talk to her ona daily basis. it seems to me y all need to leave her alne and worry bout yur own lives.
oh yea

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2010
she is a freakin lyin thief. she steals from everybody she comes in contact with. i hope she goes to jail for the shit she does to people.
1 post removed
a friend

Bandy, VA

#11 Aug 19, 2010
listen here ppl heather has straightened up..she DID NOT STEAL from her ex or his mom she broke in to get her stuff an thats THE ONLY THING SHE GOT..i really think some of u ppl need to get a life!!! im not on here to spread rumors or make matters worse i jst want to straightened the gossip up..her family is jst like every1 else's..so leave heather or ne hammons for that matter out of your mouth!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcia Dutton rigsby 59 min sssd 5
circle brook 5 hr uknow 9
Carol clay (Aug '13) 5 hr everyone wants to... 16
Tioga=Trash 5 hr everyone wants to... 18
Richwood Mayors 6 hr Reality 3
Custard Stand Failure 7 hr true 2
snowplow Wed exactly 1
Cowen Dating
Find my Match

Cowen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cowen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cowen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:22 am PST

NBC Sports 9:22AM
RB Blount rejoins Pats after being cut by Steelers - NBC Sports
ESPN10:27 AM
Polamalu aims to return after Steelers' bye
ESPN 1:15 PM
Redskins' Jackson on post: Directed at no one
NBC Sports 1:33 PM
Redskins' Kerrigan perseveres despite hand injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?