Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

Does anyone know anything about the possibility of gangs in Covington? Beech Street Boys or Cov Money?
regina

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

if they are here iam not surprised some of these young people around here are nothing but little drug dealers and drug dealers in training.and they immitate the thug life they are wanna be's and that street is awful if you pay attention and trust me when i say this it is just as much as the white kids as it is the black now we have the puerto ricans and mexicans in the mix iam not the least bit racist but oh my our young people are in a awful place they need to grow up before they screw up their life!

Hot Springs, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

haha there not gangs there just kids who like to rap and make music
Concerned

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

Yeah OK like to rap and make music??? Is that what ya call it when they have GUNS????? WAKE UP... YOU DON'T LIVE IN MAYBERRY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
im17yearsold

Hot Springs, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

are you serious cov money doesnt have guns it consist of aaron fertig quarterback for the covington cougars are u serious he is not a gangster and im pretty sure he doesnt carry a gun i dont know what your on but ur crazy???
Concerned

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

I didn't say who... Just a concerned parent. Because some people DO have guns, that is why I am asking......
im17yearsold

Hot Springs, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

well as a person i know who cov money is there not a gang they are nothing to worry about
CadyMan77

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Whats the URL for the underground message board. I have been trying to find it forever.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

The underground message board keeps get taken down & put back up.Everytime that happens, the IP address changes, & that is why it is hard to keep up with the web address.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

It is just a group of kids that has a name for themselves. This has been going on since the days of teenagers & young adults cruzing Mallow Mall in the late 80's to early '90s.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Ill try to up a permanent message board up for Alleghany County, Bath County, Botetourt County, Clifton Forge, & Covington in the next few months.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Ill try to put up a permanent message board up for Alleghany County, Bath County, Botetourt County, Clifton Forge, & Covington in the next few months.

Sorry for the typo.
MarvinMartian

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Haha there's no gangs in covington. No one in Covington even knows what a real gang is. So quit wasting your time thinking about it.
Message boards

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

There used to be a few of them on here a while back. None are active anymore
Cov Money

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Cov Money is a Underground Unsigned Rap/Hip Hop label in Covington. Members include $H!N3 or Shine (Aaron Fertig), Michael Ingram, Y.L. or Young L (Adam Lacks), and Mint (Shawn Lacks). Their music is on ReverbNation. They have mixtapes and complete CDs available for free download on Dafpiff.com .
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Coming from someone who grew up around gangs & came from up north, Covington has nothing close to a gang. There's one person around here who truly was in a gang - not saying which one, but he's the only real one around here. Drug dealers & gang members are two completely different things. Some might be both, but it's possible to be just one of them. A lot of people around here act like they're in a gang, but they're not even close to being a gang banger.
Beech Street Goons

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

B$G means "Beech Street Goons" few actually live on Beech Street. Andrew Johnson is in the Air Force and is living in the UK. He is a very good guy. His brother Chris or "Rat" is the bad seed of the Johnson Family. I think a few of the Jordan boys are with B$G as well though Im not sure of all the members. They are also a Underground Unsigned Rap/HipHop label in Covington. They have not been active for a while.
FYI

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

regina wrote:
if they are here iam not surprised some of these young people around here are nothing but little drug dealers and drug dealers in training.and they immitate the thug life they are wanna be's and that street is awful if you pay attention and trust me when i say this it is just as much as the white kids as it is the black now we have the puerto ricans and mexicans in the mix iam not the least bit racist but oh my our young people are in a awful place they need to grow up before they screw up their life!
Wow. Strong use of stereotyping, but claiming your not racist. Seriously do you honestly thing our drug problems come from the Puertorican and Mexican population around here? Take a look around, there isn't that many Puertoricans and just recently we are starting to get more Mexican population. The problem with this area's drugs isn't with race or ethnic background, it's with import and export of drug traffic. The drugs are coming from somewhere, and that somewhere is out of town, state, etc.. Not from the Spanish population! Every race and ethnic background is suspected not just one or two. That's stereotyping a specific background.
to sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Beech Street Goons wrote:
B$G means "Beech Street Goons" few actually live on Beech Street. Andrew Johnson is in the Air Force and is living in the UK. He is a very good guy. His brother Chris or "Rat" is the bad seed of the Johnson Family. I think a few of the Jordan boys are with B$G as well though Im not sure of all the members. They are also a Underground Unsigned Rap/HipHop label in Covington. They have not been active for a while.
are you bored or what? I'm a B$G groupie for life!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah
Beech Street Goons

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Not bored just making it clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Covington Forum right now

Search the Covington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
going out of the way,to be a friend. 5 min kim 4
Cancer Rates in Covington 35 min Who cares 6
jordan 58 min kBk 1
Jeanette Holloway and Katina Holloway 2 hr 7ofus 1
MWV Safety 4 hr Cubs Fan 10
richard p 12 hr michele 13
how long does he last 20 hr laura 12
•••
•••