what the deal

Covington, VA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
whats the deal with this girl and her pictures taking pictures of half naked hooeeezzzz
lolz

Covington, VA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
claims to be a photographer but i dont see it
Kids Grow Up

Covington, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Sounds like jealousy. They do provocative work.
lolz

Covington, VA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
provocitive? is that what you wanna call it?
really

Covington, VA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Yes, provocitive! Are you jealous? Or just fat? She has talent, something I bet you don't have. Her and her girlfriend do great work! And the girls look good too!!
Agree

Covington, VA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Agree! Sounds like jealousy. The work is great, not all pics have to be to everyone's liking/taste, but it's still great work. And the girls/models used always look good too in the pics. They don't pick fat asses to photograph. Thumbs up to Heather and Kari!
not good

Covington, VA

#7 Oct 30, 2012
whats wrong with being fat? i noticed she only takes pictures of skinny girls?
Mother of 3

Covington, VA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
I really hope there is no truth to that. Does she not take pics of larger women?
Sigh

Covington, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2012
I'm lucky enough to be a friend of Heather's. She's a wonderful person, even if she isn't some typical girl. She puts a lot of effort into her work and is extremely helpful to anyone who needs it.

Please, don't bash her or her work. You may not like it, and you know what? That's fine. You have a right NOT to. But to put her down on a forum like this isn't needed.

Also, no, she doesn't only photograph "skinny" girls. She's more than willing to photograph anyone, it just so happens that the people that tend to come to her fall on the slimmer side. So what?
GoodGirl

Roanoke, VA

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Heather Taylor does amazing work. As well as her gf. They are both very good people. I dont know why people in Cov like to bash everyone. Everyone has their thoughts and opinions, but some things are best left unsaid. Props to Heather and Kari for their hard work and amazing talent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wilmer just came to my job 10 min Fact 2
Drug bust Jan 2016 25 min Amanda K 59
Greg Knick 27 min sad 11
Fat Tuesday 40 min asking 1
Girl with white jeep 1 hr Sharp eye 1
Obsessed Fool With No Life 2 hr Let us not forget 2
Lindsay Nicely go out with me 2 hr Wilmer the wonderful 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages