How to Replace Lenovo Y Series Y430 Keyboard
Posted in the Covington Forum
Since: Jul 12
#1 Oct 31, 2012
In this tutorial, the actual laptop is Lenovo Y Series Y430 . If your laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Y410 Y510 Y520 Y530, you also can do following this Lenovo laptop repair help .
First of all, turn off your laptop, disconnect the the AC adapter and remove the battery from Lenovo Y Series Y430 .
1. Remove fours screws securing the [url=http://www.acompatible.co m/brand/14-lenovo-keyboard-cov er]Lenovo Keyboard Cover[/url] in the battery bay.
2. Open the laptop, lift the keyboard cover from the two ends.
3. Turn over the keyboard cover, please be careful the cable. Unplug the cable before you remove the keyboard cover.
4. Remove the two screws securing the keyboard as shown.
5. Turn over the keyboard as shown and place it on the palm rest.
6. Unlock the connector and carefully disconnect the cable. Remove the [url=http://www.acompatible.co m/keyboard/928-lenovo-y-series -y430-keyboard-replacement-bra nd-new-us-layout.html]Lenovo Y Series Y430 Keyboard[/url].
Reverse the procedure to install the new Lenovo Y Series Y430 Keyboard
Add your comments below
|Brad Hayslett||1 min||Sammy||4|
|This town is a joke!!||28 min||Harley rider||2|
|Treetops for life||1 hr||Sunset tee||1|
|mro||2 hr||Just saying||10|
|susan honts||3 hr||Buck||1|
Find what you want!
Search Covington Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC