looking for a girl for friend

looking for a girl for friend

Posted in the Covington Forum

hello

Redwood, VA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
im looking for a girl my friend Nathan he is a real great guy very outgoing but he has not had any luck finding anyone that is a good match for him he does take care of his grandma but he needs to find himself a good woman so i thought i would post on here for him
Lou

Covington, VA

#2 Jul 24, 2012
hello wrote:
im looking for a girl my friend Nathan he is a real great guy very outgoing but he has not had any luck finding anyone that is a good match for him he does take care of his grandma but he needs to find himself a good woman so i thought i would post on here for him
Are you serious? Read some of the topics on this site. Do you really think that any of the hoes posting on here are a suitable match for your friend Nathan? C'mon man, you can do better than that!

Since: Jul 12

Beckley WV

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Im from WV and looking for a nice guy and not having much luck either
curious

Hot Springs, VA

#4 Jul 24, 2012
single mom here of three kids does he have any kids and how old
hello

Redwood, VA

#5 Jul 24, 2012
He is 26 and no kids but do know he is great with kids and i know he will kill me after he finds out lol
curious

Hot Springs, VA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
lol,well im older woman does he like older women?im very independent work alot just dont get out to meet anyone
curious

Hot Springs, VA

#7 Jul 24, 2012
very easy to get along with ,own car own house a job take care of my kids alone,very much a country girl all the way,,,sounds crazy for me to answer this ad but you never know may be something great come out of it
whaaaaatever

Covington, VA

#8 Jul 24, 2012
nathan takes care of his grandma??? are you serious??? it cant be the same nathan im thinking about... reddish hair, bigger guy? hahahaha he has NOT ever helped his grandma, he bosses her around like a dog. he wont even mow her grass, and how old is grandma???? shes been very frail since her husband died. beware ladies, this is NOT who you wanna go out with!!!!!!!!!! you have been warned!!
curious

Hot Springs, VA

#9 Jul 25, 2012
lol ok
hello

Redwood, VA

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Look him up on Facebook it is Nathan Menefee talk to him
small world

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2012
I use to have a crush on him never talked to him tho just thought he was cute and i have a bf now lol
Lol

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2012
curious wrote:
single mom here of three kids does he have any kids and how old
. What's your name ?:)
Old Skewl

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#14 Jul 25, 2012
small world wrote:
I use to have a crush on him never talked to him tho just thought he was cute and i have a bf now lol
That's funny! I had the biggest crush on you!!!!!!!
small world

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Old Skewl wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny! I had the biggest crush on you!!!!!!!
you don't know i am lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leave a word take a word (Feb '15) 33 min Sir Valentine 786
drop a word, keep a word (Mar '13) 34 min Sir Valentine 250
drop a word keep a word (Nov '13) 42 min Sir Valentine 83
LewisGale Hospital Alleghany 43 min You have no idea 49
Baby daddy baby mama 1 hr Lol 1
Big Trucks 2 hr To funny 5
Stephanie Hicks 2 hr Lolol 21

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance