car wreck on potts creek last nite

car wreck on potts creek last nite

Posted in the Covington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Fairfield, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
does anyone know who was hurt last nite in the wreck on potts creek last nite or early this morn?i think it was someone in my family but i cant find out anything!any info anyone?
scanner

Covington, VA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
scanner said 17 year old male
Fact

Covington, VA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
scanner wrote:
scanner said 17 year old male
female
anyone

Troutville, VA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Heard anything else?
Info

Covington, VA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
She is fine!
life

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Who was it
Minister

Madison Heights, VA

#7 Dec 28, 2015
Info wrote:
She is fine!
Do u know how many passengers
Family-

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Dec 28, 2015
just wondering wrote:
does anyone know who was hurt last nite in the wreck on potts creek last nite or early this morn?i think it was someone in my family but i cant find out anything!any info anyone?
If it was someone in your family, wouldn't you know?
ignorance is NOT bliss

Covington, VA

#10 Dec 28, 2015
This post is from 2013?
Well

Lynchburg, VA

#12 Dec 28, 2015
ignorance is NOT bliss wrote:
This post is from 2013?
Yes...but there was another wreck, so the post still applies
Tired

Staunton, VA

#13 Dec 28, 2015
I seen on the news that charges are pending. If alcohol was a factor, the driver should be sent to prison for no less then 20 years. No it's, and"s, or but's about it. If alcohol wasn't a factor, he should do 5 years. He took a life, so he should be punished accordingly.
Donald Persinger

Covington, VA

#15 Dec 28, 2015
Minister wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know how many passengers
3 blacks
Donald Persinger

Covington, VA

#16 Dec 28, 2015
Minister wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know how many passengers
4
3 blacks and a illegal immigrant
sad

Covington, VA

#17 Dec 28, 2015
ryan long was killed in the wreck.but he was not the one riving.
sad

Covington, VA

#18 Dec 28, 2015
just wondering wrote:
does anyone know who was hurt last nite in the wreck on potts creek last nite or early this morn?i think it was someone in my family but i cant find out anything!any info anyone?
ryan long was killed last night.he was not driving.
Sue

Waynesboro, VA

#19 Dec 28, 2015
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
ryan long was killed last night.he was not driving.
Neither one was wearing seatbelts really sad
Stop start Blessing

Covington, VA

#20 Dec 28, 2015
Tired wrote:
I seen on the news that charges are pending. If alcohol was a factor, the driver should be sent to prison for no less then 20 years. No it's, and"s, or but's about it. If alcohol wasn't a factor, he should do 5 years. He took a life, so he should be punished accordingly.
Let me tell you something you are not God so get off the throne. You have no idea what that poor boy will go thru after he learns of his friends death. He will have to live with this for the rest of his life. You do not know any details so you need to stop judging. This could happen to you in this horrible tragedy. What if you were a driver and accidently killed someone would you want others to talk smack behind your back while you lay in the hospital like this boy is??? His friend who died would not want him crucified like this. God would not want you or anyone else judging him because let me tell you Karma can easily come back on you and slap you right down in the ground hard. This was an accident and he did not mean to wreck that suv neither one of them were wearing a seat belt choices poor choices made by both of them which sadly resulted in a young mans death. Do you really think that ruining his friends life is going to bring him back? Don't you think the boy who died who knows God now would want this for him Nooooooooooooo??? If alcohol was a factor then it will be dealt with accordingly and with compassion something obviously you don't possess. Yes no one should be drinking and driving if it was involved im sure he wasn't alone doing it. For God's sake neither one of them was looking for this Im sure being young men were just out having a good time. Im sorry but God called him home to be with him whether alcohol played a part or not the end results would still be the same. It was his time to go home with Jesus and I know he is at peace and love in his arms. Instead of trying to judge and crucify someone why not pray for them the boys family and his friend who will be forever changed by this. Be a believer and a Warrior for God and do his will. Pray for that young man if he faces charges he will need all the prayers he can get. His friend that died will be right beside him I can promise you that because he knows he did not mean to hurt him and he would want everyone to stand by his side not judge and crucify him. I hope you understand where Im going with this. Im tired of this town talking smack about everyone else. It is time to unite as 1 and live like God fearing people instead of the horrible nasty people we show the world on here that we are. God Bless you and everyone on here in this town and around the world.
Tired

Staunton, VA

#21 Dec 29, 2015
Stop start Blessing wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something you are not God so get off the throne. You have no idea what that poor boy will go thru after he learns of his friends death. He will have to live with this for the rest of his life. You do not know any details so you need to stop judging. This could happen to you in this horrible tragedy. What if you were a driver and accidently killed someone would you want others to talk smack behind your back while you lay in the hospital like this boy is??? His friend who died would not want him crucified like this. God would not want you or anyone else judging him because let me tell you Karma can easily come back on you and slap you right down in the ground hard. This was an accident and he did not mean to wreck that suv neither one of them were wearing a seat belt choices poor choices made by both of them which sadly resulted in a young mans death. Do you really think that ruining his friends life is going to bring him back? Don't you think the boy who died who knows God now would want this for him Nooooooooooooo??? If alcohol was a factor then it will be dealt with accordingly and with compassion something obviously you don't possess. Yes no one should be drinking and driving if it was involved im sure he wasn't alone doing it. For God's sake neither one of them was looking for this Im sure being young men were just out having a good time. Im sorry but God called him home to be with him whether alcohol played a part or not the end results would still be the same. It was his time to go home with Jesus and I know he is at peace and love in his arms. Instead of trying to judge and crucify someone why not pray for them the boys family and his friend who will be forever changed by this. Be a believer and a Warrior for God and do his will. Pray for that young man if he faces charges he will need all the prayers he can get. His friend that died will be right beside him I can promise you that because he knows he did not mean to hurt him and he would want everyone to stand by his side not judge and crucify him. I hope you understand where Im going with this. Im tired of this town talking smack about everyone else. It is time to unite as 1 and live like God fearing people instead of the horrible nasty people we show the world on here that we are. God Bless you and everyone on here in this town and around the world.
Young men having a good time, huh? Luckily, he didn't kill an innocent stranger. The horrible people you refer to are not on this site, they are the people out there killing people. So you want me to pray? I'll pray for the driver to heal completely so he can pay for his sin. If he was drinking, its murder. If he was sober, its manslaughter. You want compassion, go adopt an animal. Since you're showing yourself as a God fearing person, maybe you should've had them in church instead of what you call as having a good time. Praying for Justice.
Julie

Rhoadesville, VA

#23 Dec 29, 2015
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Young men having a good time, huh? Luckily, he didn't kill an innocent stranger. The horrible people you refer to are not on this site, they are the people out there killing people. So you want me to pray? I'll pray for the driver to heal completely so he can pay for his sin. If he was drinking, its murder. If he was sober, its manslaughter. You want compassion, go adopt an animal. Since you're showing yourself as a God fearing person, maybe you should've had them in church instead of what you call as having a good time. Praying for Justice.
must be nice to be perfect and never have made a mistake. for the rest of us we will offer up prayers for all those affected and give thanks that we have not been in a position to know how either family truly feels...sit on your high horse and look down on a young man that made a mistake and when the time comes I hope you are not judged as harshly as you judge. and if you think you are not a horrible person for using a gossip site to spread hate resulting from a tragedy then it is you who needs prayers. so tired of everyone hiding behind a computer screen and fake name acting like they are perfect. if your opinion is so strong why don't you go say it to his face or the face of the family instead of cowardly running your mouth on here. smdh...people need to get a life!
Citizen

Thibodaux, LA

#24 Dec 29, 2015
Austin Childress was driving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Divers 1 hr Missy 1
Worthless paper mill workers 3 hr Usw 17
Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart management 4 hr Haha 20
Laura Craft 12 hr Chris 1
Big J Wilmer 13 hr Fact 22
Whitney carper 20 hr ttc 5
Warbird turkey call 21 hr 42man 20

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages