ashley

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
is this guy dating someone? heard he was! but why tell someone you love them and wanna be with them but feel obligated to keep dating someone out of pitty?
Crystal

Covington, VA

#2 Dec 19, 2012
It seems to me that you should move on and not waste your time. Life's too short
hahaha

Hot Springs, VA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
whos he tellin that too? him an his girl seem like they into each other.. atleast it seems that way to me.. who else he be hollerin at
johnathen

Covington, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
yeap! thats why he's on a dating site called zoosk!
wA ell

Clifton Forge, VA

#6 Dec 20, 2012
shes a dirty [email protected] whos not even sure who that babies dad is. She just using him like she does all the other ones to pawn her kid off. Poor kid aint even 2 and has already called half of cov daddy. You can do wayyy better man
per

Covington, VA

#7 Dec 22, 2012
actually that boy has only called one person dad that i know of, and thats the dude that taught him how to walk and alot of other things, and she knows who the real father is! gosh he looks just like him!
ashley

Covington, VA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
well that still don't give ashtrey the right to leave me on the back burner for that hoe!
interested

Columbia, MD

#10 Dec 29, 2012
ashley wrote:
well that still don't give ashtrey the right to leave me on the back burner for that hoe!
Sorry he has left you on the back burner
wA ell

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Haha sorry. I know of atleast 3 ppl hes called daddy, not including the father. Annas a straight whre. Had to get a dna test after he was born cuzz she didnt know who the dad was.
interestin

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 27, 2013
only reason that test was done was bc the mother of the guy she was dating paid for it to make sure her son was not the father.......she knows who the father is, and the father and his family know too
interestin

Washington, DC

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Ashley, so u still be seeing ashtrey?
ashley

Washington, DC

#14 Feb 28, 2013
was with him just the other day!
Jjjhs

Eagle Rock, VA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Well I wouldn't doubt it, he's getting what he wants from you, and he's getting a free house and free food and all that good stuff from the other girl, wait.. Isn't cheating why him and the Bess girl broke up?
winner

Washington, DC

#16 Feb 28, 2013
???
Jjjhs

Upper Marlboro, MD

#17 Feb 28, 2013
I heard he has a reputation for fooling around..
jokers

Covington, VA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
trey is no nastier than anna, they deserve each other
disgusted

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Feb 28, 2013
I guess you have never made bad choices or mistakes....I sure would like to meet you since you are so perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Al 32 min just saying 9
Child protective services in high acres? 4 hr lol 11
$6.5 MILLION sunk in C.F. theater???? 6 hr Not really 4
Cheating 8 hr damian 43
Animal abuse 8 hr Pet Owner 14
looking for good man in c.f. 10 hr Not impressed 6
scrap 10 hr Not impressed 2
Flooding 13 hr nwad 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance