No

Other (explain below)

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#2504 Jan 26, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that would fit right in with Earl's thought process, neither one ever goes anywhere.
Earl's brain.....ahhh..hell. I was going to make a joke about Earl's brain, but then I remembered he doesn't have one.

;)
madmex

Stafford, VA

#2505 Jan 26, 2013
No they can't rat turd.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#2506 Jan 26, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
You crapheads cannot steal my name now. FU!
This craphead has posted a picture of his mama.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#2507 Jan 26, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
You crapheads cannot steal my name now. FU!
Your momma sure is fugly.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#2508 Jan 26, 2013
She looks a lot like the Gaydog.(better known as the a@@ licker).

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2509 Jan 26, 2013
Go home Earl....you're drunk on fermented welfare cheese again.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2511 Jan 27, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
FU Sundog, Ninja and Earl wannabes.
Sarah Palin has been let go by FOX! That is the last straw, FU liberal commie b#@c$%s!! That was the greatest news channel on earth, as I said before, O'Reilly even told me that. I am gonna turn the channel!!!
Leave me alone, I am pissed!!!!
Palin fired and replaced with a LIBERAL. O'Reilly even told me that.

Since: Jan 13

Martinsville, VA

#2512 Jan 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
EArl....looks like you should take one of those four welfare checks you get and get your teefers fixed.
Just sayin....
I only get 300 a month, cannot afford it. My fisher Price toolbox is full with all three checks, no more room.

Martinsville, VA

#2513 Jan 27, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..yeah..Earl, your Depends diaper is messy and you are in a cranky baby mood. Fail'n Palin has another " Bridge to nowhere to build" LOL
Dont talk about her that way, who is gonna watch Russia now? We are doomed thanks to you f@##$ng liberal commie @@#$heads!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2514 Jan 27, 2013
Earl, we could send you up to Alaska to keep an eye on Russia.

If they are threatening to come over, just whip out your toy hammer and pop-gun.
Damn

Princeton, WV

#2515 Jan 27, 2013
Earl you are one ugly mug, just post unregistered, ewww!

Martinsville, VA

#2516 Jan 27, 2013
Damn wrote:
Earl you are one ugly mug, just post unregistered, ewww!
I look like yo momma bytch. Bwahahaha
Hey Sundog

Princeton, WV

#2517 Jan 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Earl, we could send you up to Alaska to keep an eye on Russia.
If they are threatening to come over, just whip out your toy hammer and pop-gun.
Have you seen the residents of Alaska that lives closest to (and can actually see) Russia?-Earl- fits the profile of one of the locals there and are way out of touch with the rest of the state as well as the US. Palin never visited the place, only politician to ever visit that spot was Ted Stevens. They live on fish and snow cones no communications were availible not even a newspaper and there were no roads to that spot. In 2008 they never heard of Palin despite being the then governor. That place make Appalachia look like Beverly Hills, no wonder Earl talks about that spot, makes him homesick.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2518 Jan 27, 2013
Hey Sundog wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the residents of Alaska that lives closest to (and can actually see) Russia?-Earl- fits the profile of one of the locals there and are way out of touch with the rest of the state as well as the US. Palin never visited the place, only politician to ever visit that spot was Ted Stevens. They live on fish and snow cones no communications were availible not even a newspaper and there were no roads to that spot. In 2008 they never heard of Palin despite being the then governor. That place make Appalachia look like Beverly Hills, no wonder Earl talks about that spot, makes him homesick.
That's Earl's kind of place. Hell, he's the King of Ignorant, so he should move up there and he'd fit right in.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2519 Jan 27, 2013
Earl looks like the typical Va.Tech professor, and alumni. The students look a lot like him too. Remarkable, isn't it? Liberalism does that to you.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2520 Jan 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Earl's kind of place. Hell, he's the King of Ignorant, so he should move up there and he'd fit right in.
Earl used his Teefers for mining coal. He eat every lump, that was before he turned to eating his diaper for lunch and drinking Woolite. LOL
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#2522 Jan 29, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Earl looks like the typical Va.Tech professor, and alumni. The students look a lot like him too. Remarkable, isn't it? Liberalism does that to you.
Earl never seen a college before much less been on foot to one. He is like you, a backwards thinking kkkonservative, hell he will be hot at you for thinking he is educated, might have more than you but that ain't saying much.

LMAO!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2523 Jan 29, 2013
Earl ain't one of them educated "libruls." He's a dumb kkkonservative and proud of it.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2524 Jan 29, 2013
Hell, he looks like Timmie Kane, or Harry Reid. Matter of fact, all you liberal pukes look like him, once you get your head out of Odumbo's rear. Keep on licking,suck-ups.
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#2525 Jan 30, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Hell, he looks like Timmie Kane, or Harry Reid. Matter of fact, all you liberal pukes look like him, once you get your head out of Odumbo's rear. Keep on licking,suck-ups.
You aint Earl but you are the Earl of your region as far as we are concerned, the Earl of the Richmond - Petersburg region, Petersburg was named after what you eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
funny how this is!!!!!!! 41 min tiffany paxton 1
more indictments? 4 hr this girl 9
brian jones 5 hr yeah 8
Megan bennett 6 hr interested 1
Jenna Kincaid 9 hr lol 3
Snitch 10 hr Queen B 20
Naughty 11 hr yuck 12
Drug bust? 13 hr Wondering 8
Covington Dating
Find my Match