Ashli May

Waynesboro, VA

#22 Sep 27, 2011
NoRestForTheWick ed

Your right. No one knows what happend or who done what.
Wow

Waynesboro, VA

#23 Sep 27, 2011
i dont knw what happened either. Yea they seemed so happy, but how in tha hell did tha baby get all those injuries?
Ashli May

Waynesboro, VA

#24 Sep 28, 2011
I have no idea.. I really don't thank they would've harmed that baby
Wow5932

Waynesboro, VA

#25 Sep 28, 2011
I dnt think that they woulda touched that baby in any harmful way. I have Jared & Jess & the fam in my thoughts.
LYNN

Covington, VA

#26 Sep 28, 2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WOULD ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!sounds like a bunch of kids blaming one another when they broke their mothers favorite vase while goofing off in the house!HE DID IT,NO SHE DID IT,BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH GOOD LORD ENOUGH ALREADY!this is exactly why my granny would spank us all if she couldn't fiqure out who was lying!AND THIS MESSAGE IS TO THE COUSIN SORRY SWEETIE BUT LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT DON'T YOU READ THE NEWSPAPER OR LISTEN TO THE RADIO OR READ THE NEWS EVERY DAY ON THE INTERNET?the fact is this world is sick get last nights paper and see for yourself a grand mother threw her 2yr old grand child off of a second or third level at a mall because she was mad because the father got her daughter pregnant 2yrs ago despite the fact that the couple got married and were doing fine she was mad and evil or how about the other night a 26yr old female didn't want her parents to know that she was pregnant she lived with them by the way any way she gave birth at their home and had 2 beautiful twin boys she smothered each baby because she didn't want her parents knowing she had them and the babies were crying she then took them and threw them in the dirty clothes hamper like they were trash in her room and went to work 2days later i believe her mother was doing laundry and found them omg she freaked out and the plot thickens this crazy girl was engaged when the cops went to her job and asked about the babies she calmly looked at them and said what babies!2 beautiful baby murdered and threw aside like trash and get this she was walking out of jail a few hours later until court WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!OMG THIS WORLD IS NUT!!!!!!!!!!
WeDontKnow

Watertown, WI

#27 Sep 28, 2011
I pray for the parents and for the child. The truth will eventually come out, until then, have some respect. Never judge anyone to you have walked a mile in their shoes. Whomever is guilty will be punished..until then, stop pointing fingers and just let the family have some peace. They have been through so much already. No one ever wants to believe a parent will hurt their own child. If you go to start blaming one or the other...stop and put yourself in their place..would you like someone calling you a murderer if they don't know what happened?????? REST IN PEACE BABY HUNTER O:'(
lynn

Covington, VA

#28 Sep 28, 2011
well i wasn't calling him a murder i simply stated the facts is all people are so nosey and fighting like kids over something
Ashli May

Waynesboro, VA

#29 Sep 28, 2011
Uhm the thing added to the cousin. Yes it does if you love your child you wouldnt harm them. Just cause other people are sick & do that does not mean they did. Thank you
SERIOUSLY CAN YOU ANSWER

Covington, VA

#30 Sep 28, 2011
People want to accuse the father but what kinda mother is she to do pills while shes pregnant?? All you gotta do is take a look at her pictures. Any moher concerned over her child would never do anything to harm their babies, so who is realy to blame? Can ANYONE AT ALL ANSWER ME?? I didnt think soo...
SERIOUSLY CAN YOU ANSWER

Covington, VA

#31 Sep 28, 2011
Wait let me add to that!! What about her doing cocain while shes pregnant!! You can take that to the bank and cash it because I dont need someone to tell me things that I already know for a fact! But just because shes never been caught for any of it doesnt mean shes innocent!! I have no faith or trust in that girl at all!
Wow5932

Waynesboro, VA

#32 Sep 28, 2011
what about when she through herself down the steps @ 9mo.s.
SERIOUSLY CAN YOU ANSWrER

United States

#34 Sep 29, 2011
FoR sure everyone think she's all innocent and shit but she's just as guilty for murder of her son than anyone.. I don't know how anyone could do drugs while they are baring a child.. That should have been the first thing done to her once she had him.. PRISON is waiting on her!!!
new

Princeton, WV

#35 Sep 29, 2011
The arrest is on the way..
yes

Clifton Forge, VA

#37 Sep 29, 2011
I was told that charges are already in the process on him that the baby was crying and he threw it up against the wall to get it to be quiet. The baby died from head injuries and other related injuries. And my best friend was house hunting that night and was riding by on magazine when the cops were there and ambulance and seen them bringing the baby out. I mean hello at home who was in the house? the parents..........anyone else?
Wow59322205

Waynesboro, VA

#38 Sep 29, 2011
The call didnt go through until next am. Neither one of them called when it happened. They let that baby sit there all night in pain til next am until he stopped breathing. They both deserve time!!!
WSS

Richmond, VA

#39 Sep 30, 2011
You shouldn't make accusations unless you were there. Was you present to know the call did not come untill the next morning or is that just hearsay? I have an idea, lets all drop it because accusations are not going to bring this baby back from heaven so let him rest in peace. The truth will come out in time so untill then give it a break and mind your business!
Wow593222052858

Waynesboro, VA

#40 Sep 30, 2011
Theres a thing called freedom of speech. I kno some1 who was on that call. And was told what time. So how is that accusations.
Wow593222052858

Waynesboro, VA

#41 Sep 30, 2011
minding my own. How bout u do the same.
CANT BELIEVE

Waynesboro, VA

#42 Sep 30, 2011
I swear Everybody on here stop the talk. You dont know what went on. You werent there. Get a life!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

United States

#43 Sep 30, 2011
That poor little baby, he couldn't even defend himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
durant road 2 hr TRUTH 5
Teresa and Mary Feury (Aug '11) 3 hr sleeping 23
Brian Center 4 hr J Wilmer 3
Tonya Hayslett, come to my house 5 hr JohnWilmerThe1ST 14
If the shoe fits where it 8 hr me again 9
McDonalds 16 hr Haa 12
Scanners Nancy Rowan and sister Ester Thurston 16 hr TRUTH 7
More from around the web

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE