First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big boy panties

Crozier, VA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
curious to know who the baby belongs to. heard so many people could be the father. even her u.cle WTF? friends with the girl on FB and that baby looks nothing like her bf.
Family member of Ashleys

Covington, VA

#2 Jul 28, 2012
The baby's father is William Tucker.. if it's any of your business. In the first few months a baby's looks can change so much they can look like a different person each day. Don't really think you need to concern yourself with who anybody's baby is unless it's your own.. Have a wonderful day.
hold on a min

Covington, VA

#3 Jul 28, 2012
This is the THIRD man's name that's been on this forum about this woman's child. Time to call Maury!!!
Really

Covington, VA

#4 Jul 28, 2012
There are 2 ashley wright in cov
yeah

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
which ashley wright?
sad

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2012
You no people in hiding always got to talk trash bout people but when you stir shit up on them game on who cares ashly long as you no f*** um fed um beans that's what this no good who give a f*** forum about !!
maury

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2012
This shit nothing but Jerry springer show who your BAby daddy Tom dick or Harry level this girl alone LOL it mite be yo mans maybe your uncle now what? Mind ya business you nothing but garbage n coward lmfao o sorry I ment to say leave her alone
megan

Stafford, VA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
How about you mind your own fking business. She has a newborn and another kid to worry about without you pathetic btches talking crap
funny

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Aug 8, 2012
its funnny that you say that she has 2 kidz to take care of. she hardly ever has the lil boy. and im a friend of hers on facebook, complaining because no one is spoiling her baby, bitch its your kid, your job.
megan

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Well obviously you dont have kids then. I would be mad to if a bunch of fake "friends" said they were gonna do this and that and come see me and the baby and dont do anything but run there mouth like you. And she does have her son, she also joint custody so the dad gets him too. And by the way babies are a LOT of work and everyone deserves a break.. dumb fking ppl
juscurious

Lovingston, VA

#11 Aug 8, 2012
i did hear that she dont know who the dad is but she is a good mom and takes care of her kids alot better than some people around jennifer nazzarrio being one of them!
familymember

Daleville, VA

#12 Aug 8, 2012
As a family member of the ashley wright who just had a baby girl...i can tell you first hand that she doesn't take care of Carter...she has her parents up here in high acres take care of him most of the time. Even when she's up here with Carter...she has her 'rents doing everything related to carter. She's garbage as a mom...i was so surprised when she started dating that Ryan fool...he was getting with 15 year olds before hear...can we say statutory rapist?
megan

Bowie, MD

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Wow, I'm sure ashley is embarrassed .. not for herself but being supposedly related to your trash ass. That's not family, blood doesn't make your family. Love and respect does. So how about you act like a real family member and stfu thanks
come on

Lovingston, VA

#14 Aug 9, 2012
yes ashleys parents do care for her lil boy alot it aint because she wont take care of him its because they love him and if u r a family member its probably u that dont take care of ur kids its the wright blood in you
ryan

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Who the F*** is this family member Bi*** keep taken trash I will beat the he'll out of you... first off 15 year Olds???? Really please name some I dare you cuz I don't know any other than my lil bros friends and barely know them so get your f**kn facts straight you ignorant piece of Trash and stop being a puss put your real name up!!!
Who

Buchanan, VA

#16 Aug 9, 2012
May want to make sure you clarify before saying it's in the Wright blood. Many of the kids have been raised just fine and are successful so you may want to have your story straight..
come on

Roanoke, VA

#17 Aug 9, 2012
oh please did someone strike a nerve better stop threaten u might get beat down i hope u dont think that baby is urs its not
Amanda

Redwood, VA

#18 Aug 9, 2012
The family member that is talking shit is April and I'm going to beat that ass!
Maury

Covington, VA

#19 Aug 9, 2012
Jerry!!!! Jerry!!!!
cfhottie

Daleville, VA

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Oh please ryan everyone knows you banged Whitney Hugley when she was like 15 maybe 16...that's just one to name right there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Patron closed ??? 3 hr m_m_m_ 31
Bad Nurse 4 hr lovebug11 2
youth basketball 4 hr real deal 6
butt play 5 hr puttytat 26
amanda meadows?? 6 hr curious 1
twerker on craig avenue tonight 8 hr AlexandTiffany 5
ezpass va 9 hr stillw8n 21
going down 16 hr susan 27
Covington Dating
Find my Match