Fatal stabbing suspect's home heavily...

Fatal stabbing suspect's home heavily damaged in Covington fire

There are 56 comments on the Roanoke Times story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Fatal stabbing suspect's home heavily damaged in Covington fire. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

A Tuesday night fire authorities consider suspicious caused significant fire and smoke damage to the Covington residence of a man charged Monday with first-degree murder in connection with the stabbing early Saturday of another city resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

Anonymous

Covington, VA

#26 Jan 24, 2012
nosy, youre so ignorant!!
My opinion

Covington, VA

#27 Jan 25, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
The guy that was killed was in jamies garage when he was stabbed... My opinion is he was acting in self defense. The stabbing didnt take place in the alley it was in jamies garage and pete was found in the alley.. I believe this was self defense.. opinions are like ass holes everyone has one..
I haven't seen in the paper or on the news where the victim had a weapon.....Last time I heard, self defense was when you were in fear for your life or your loved ones lives....Why would this man be afraid of the victim if there was no weapon on him? Self defense???? Let's wait for the trial and let the jury decide that....My prayers go out to the victims family and friends.
My opinion

Covington, VA

#28 Jan 25, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen in the paper or on the news where the victim had a weapon.....Last time I heard, self defense was when you were in fear for your life or your loved ones lives....Why would this man be afraid of the victim if there was no weapon on him? Self defense???? Let's wait for the trial and let the jury decide that....My prayers go out to the victims family and friends.
But I also do not agree with the fire being set at his home...It is for the courts to decide punishment and not for anyone else....That fire was just plain wrong...
Anonymous

Covington, VA

#29 Jan 25, 2012
the fire wont be investigated, cops in this town are a joke. they, like you assume it was a random killing. case closed. whatever, no one kills somebody at 2 am in their garage without a reason. might not be a good reason, but something shady was going on. wake up ppl, this man was NOT Jesus Christ!! he was a drug dealing rapper
My opinion

Covington, VA

#30 Jan 25, 2012
huckleberry4u wrote:
the fire wont be investigated, cops in this town are a joke. they, like you assume it was a random killing. case closed. whatever, no one kills somebody at 2 am in their garage without a reason. might not be a good reason, but something shady was going on. wake up ppl, this man was NOT Jesus Christ!! he was a drug dealing rapper
I don't care what you label hime to be...There is still no reason he should have been killed. And the other mans house should not have been set to fire...
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#31 Jan 25, 2012
Huckleberry.. I totally agree with you 110%.. maybe he shouldnt have been killed but what if it was self defense and he didnt fight back then jamie would be dead..
Nosy old man

Covington, VA

#32 Jan 25, 2012
Nosy old man who owns most of these comments just under different names since you are so concerned about this and think you know so much maybe you would like to go speak to some of those close to this murder victim and tell them your views.I think we both know you will not do that so why dont you keep your nose in your own business.
u r all idiots

Conyers, GA

#33 Jan 25, 2012
You people are all terrible, let this person murder your loved ones, or molest your child and you might see it differently. All parties involved are no good and bad for the community.
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#34 Jan 26, 2012
He did not molest a child, she was will and a teenager how is that child molestation?? If thats the case why didnt he get that charge?? Get your facts straight before you want to talk crap.. No body murders someone without a reason
huckleberry4u

Covington, VA

#36 Jan 26, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
He did not molest a child, she was will and a teenager how is that child molestation?? If thats the case why didnt he get that charge?? Get your facts straight before you want to talk crap.. No body murders someone without a reason
we may as well give it up just wondering, the whole towns gonna raise him up to be something he will never be... at least jamie will have a life even if it is in prison.
nosy old looser

Covington, VA

#43 Jan 27, 2012
Sad old man wrote:
poor old crackho from dolly ann appts is your name and staying on a message board trying to create problems and stick your nose in others business is what you do best.I have already asked you why do you not go talk to these people that you are so interested in??
It's okay! She's that crazy, uneducated, crack ho from up at the Dolly Ann Apartments. She's all over these boards using different usernames trying to disguise herself from who knows? Just read all the comments she leaves back and forth with herself. Crazy is all I have to say! She needs to go see Dr. Goings and get her schitzo anti-psychotic shot!
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#45 Jan 29, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure it was not released in the paper about all the money in his hat either.. and second why did they call him pistol pete?? lol.. If someone is coming in my garage a 2 am and I have a knife they better watch out.. as i said he either owed money or it was a bad drug deal.. We will wait for trial and see what the jury decides.. its also weird that the owner of the house is not allowed in the garage yet.. My prayers go out to jamie and his family.. and i hope the best for them.. even though if and when he gets out he will have to move because he killed the biggest crack-coke dealer around.. and now they have to find a new reliable source.
umm duh

Covington, VA

#47 Jan 29, 2012
ummmm some body is nuts first of all even if pete was selling drugs that gave jamie no right to kill him you idiot!what happened was jamie wanted drugs but he wanted a crack head discount and apparently pete didn't agree so jamie the crack head decided to stab pete because he was ignorant question instead of jamie killing a man why didn't he do other things to his crack like steal or hey a blow job i mean murder is extreme don't ya think?
biggie30

United States

#48 Jan 30, 2012
huckleberry4u wrote:
......first of all jamie should have not called pete for CRACK and maybe none of this would of happened end of subject.jamie deserves what he gets....
biggie30

United States

#49 Jan 30, 2012
look jamie was the biggest head in covington the dumbass should have not bothered with pete ....what i feel is that jamie had this planned.he done bought some shit from pete earlier in the day he got to craving more so he decided to do what he did....which was WRONG.....i hope he gets his ass serverely beat while he serves his time in the pokey...no matter what happened that nite pete did not deserve to get killed.and another thing this was not self defence.jamie meant to kill him....dumb ass crackhead....put this in ur pipe and smoke it.....
huckleberry4u

Covington, VA

#50 Jan 30, 2012
just bc someone calls you for crack does NOT mean you HAVE to deliver at 2 a.m.!!
biggie30

United States

#51 Jan 30, 2012
well pete had to do his thing to survive .just because he was dealing dont make him a bad person.he was just out to make a dollar.jamie in my eyes meant to kill him..but if pete had a gun then why wasnt it found..the same with the knife.
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#52 Jan 30, 2012
I wonder what defense this will have in court.. I dont smoke crack like the lifeless crackhead-dealer to bad he cant put no more in his pipe... Huckle i agree.. and why would you carry so much money at 2 am just to deliver crack when you live right there... They both got what the both deserved for even fucking with that dumb shit.. there are LEGAL jobs im sure pete could have had to get by.. Thanks for the info.. this will make jamie look better in court.. all the evidence will come out in court pistol pete forgot his pistol that not or just wasnt quick enought to use it Plenty of other ways to make a dollar legal.. it isnt fair he got killed but he took that chance as a dealer.. and you say pete had to do his thing to survive he must not have been doing a good job :)
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#53 Jan 30, 2012
biggie30 wrote:
<quoted text>......first of all jamie should have not called pete for CRACK and maybe none of this would of happened end of subject.jamie deserves what he gets....
and pete should have left them few dollars alone cause it costed him his life..Why is the blame all on jamie he was the buyer not the supplier.. All these drug heads are so upset because the gotta find a new reliable source for their coke-crack.. I hate drug dealers more that I hate the addicts..
biggie30

United States

#55 Jan 31, 2012
well i dont agree with any of u...i knew pete just as well as i knew jamie.the buyer is the ones that are worse..cause they crave the dumb shit.like i said pete had to do what he had to do to make a dollar.and up in covington there are no jobs i know i lived there for 10 years .all thats up there is a bunch of crackheads and bullshit drama.jamie set pete up and that money was not under his hat trust and believe that.pete nevered carried that much money around.i know....but u know jamie will get what he deserves he done already got his ass whip in jail.just wait til he goes to prison.jamie deserves to die ..slow just like pete did.and he will.oh and another thing pete was the dealer not the pheen.no matter what happens at trail he still gonna get LIFE...thats what the dumb fuck deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sit On My Face Alenna Persinger 3 hr Truth 7
Dirty Thompsons 7 hr Wondering 11
Michael Ingram 8 hr Wondering 1
carry ann allistock 9 hr woooohhhh 3
2 fingers 10 hr Him 18
D spinner 11 hr oh my 13
Covington 11 hr Hank Hill 6
Hot Men in Alleghany County Sun Amber 49

Covington Jobs

More from around the web