Fatal stabbing suspect's home heavily damaged in Covington fire

There are 56 comments on the Roanoke Times story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Fatal stabbing suspect's home heavily damaged in Covington fire. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

A Tuesday night fire authorities consider suspicious caused significant fire and smoke damage to the Covington residence of a man charged Monday with first-degree murder in connection with the stabbing early Saturday of another city resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
so sad

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 20, 2012
the person responsible for this fire is worse than the guy who did the actual stabbing. the neighbors are innocent, why jeopardize their lives over a deal gone bad?
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#2 Jan 20, 2012
everyone makes the murderer like a bad person i know him personally and it had to be a drug deal gone bad.. also he is a registered sex offender but he did not force that girl into anything she was willing.. I personal like Jamie he is a pretty laid back guy and never known him to be violent.. and Pete sings songs about selling drugs to get by.. and slitting peoples throat.. i guess signing about.. made it happen to him..
so sad

Covington, VA

#3 Jan 21, 2012
yeah i met him once, he was a cool dude. sometimes "child molesters" are really horrible ppl but in alot of cases they get mixed up with young "slores" or "slunts" and boom they are labeled a bad person. no one kills another human for no reason!!!
idk

Covington, VA

#4 Jan 22, 2012
funny thing is i grew up around jamie ...we did alot of shit smoked alot of weed and drank alot i never knew him to be a violent guy ,,kinda acted like a stoner all laid back,maybe old boy pulled a gun on him wasent there three guys there jamie was prolly protecting his own i know if someone pulled a gun on me he whould eat that shit,and yea jamie knew that girl was 17 he could have backed out but the let his other brain do the thinkin..we all make wrong choices i guess...
nosy old man

Covington, VA

#5 Jan 22, 2012
so sad wrote:
the person responsible for this fire is worse than the guy who did the actual stabbing. the neighbors are innocent, why jeopardize their lives over a deal gone bad?
As usual nosy old man you do not even know what you are talking about.You should stay in your business and out of others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#6 Jan 22, 2012
I love how people judge your comments.. You may think I am clueless but you think what you want.. also I maybe nuts.. but I have a heart and I know jamie and I know that no one is going to take someones life just to go to prison.. I am going to kill someone because they screwed with my family or two threathen me and or my family.. I love this page now!
in the know

Covington, VA

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Let me tell you what I know and I am in the know.This murderer had a little bit of a habit from what I hear.
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#8 Jan 23, 2012
I am sure the he wasnt the only one either.. The murderer didnt sing rap songs about selling drugs just to get by.. I think they both had a habit.. if we go by what we hear I heard pistol pete was one of the biggest coke-crack dealer in covington-alleghany county..
so sad

Covington, VA

#9 Jan 23, 2012
i agree with just wondering-they both had a habit and i think thats what lead to the "murder" . you ppl make the rapper out to be a God, get a clue!!
nosy

Covington, VA

#10 Jan 23, 2012
so sad wrote:
i agree with just wondering-they both had a habit and i think thats what lead to the "murder" . you ppl make the rapper out to be a God, get a clue!!
I guess you do agree with just wondering because you are the same person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
too much time

Covington, VA

#11 Jan 24, 2012
nosy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you do agree with just wondering because you are the same person.
ha
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#12 Jan 24, 2012
So sad. I am glad that I am not the only person out there that is not taking sides.. People dont kill someone just because.. There is a reaction to everyones action.. an Nosy if you kept you nose where it belongs and outta my ass you would know that we are not the same person.. I hope the best for jamie, his family doesnt not deserve this.. What was all that money for under petes hat when he hit the ground?? Someone doesnt just carry a pile of money around a 2 am..
My opinion

Covington, VA

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
So sad. I am glad that I am not the only person out there that is not taking sides.. People dont kill someone just because.. There is a reaction to everyones action.. an Nosy if you kept you nose where it belongs and outta my ass you would know that we are not the same person.. I hope the best for jamie, his family doesnt not deserve this.. What was all that money for under petes hat when he hit the ground?? Someone doesnt just carry a pile of money around a 2 am..
You are right that someone does not carry that much money around for nothing...With that being said...No matter what he was doing in that alley...No matter what he did to get the money he had under his hat....Murder is murder and that man who killed him was out and about for the same reasons...He deserves whatever punishment he gets...No life should be taken unles you are acting in self defense....And before you say it....He wouldn't need to act in self defense in this case if he had just been at home where he belonged at 2am....
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#14 Jan 24, 2012
The guy that was killed was in jamies garage when he was stabbed... My opinion is he was acting in self defense. The stabbing didnt take place in the alley it was in jamies garage and pete was found in the alley.. I believe this was self defense.. opinions are like ass holes everyone has one..
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#16 Jan 24, 2012
I am not a man.. I am a women with a young child and I do not have enough time to argue with myself thats just plain stupid.. What purpose would I have to argue with myself. I am simply stating my opinion in jamies defense since he was semi-close to me.. You are so funny to think that someone would really aruge back and forth with them self.. you must have alot of experenice arguing with yourself nosy!:)
nosy

Covington, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2012
refer to my last sentence.
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#19 Jan 24, 2012
refer to mine too.. :) get a life
too much time and sad

Covington, VA

#20 Jan 24, 2012
just wondering... i know you and you know me--- does that make us the same person? ha nosy says this all the time. we were at a party with jamie one night a few yrs back ;) you know me now? someone comes in my garage at 2 am better have a damn good reason!!
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#23 Jan 24, 2012
You are so funny.. I am a 21 year old female.. not scott.. So why dont you nosy on into another conversation and find scott because this isnt him silly..
Just wondering

Redwood, VA

#24 Jan 24, 2012
yes i realize who you are not too much time and sad.. Nosy needs to put his nose back on his face and get up out my ass.. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
well done! 2 hr sperm cell 1
McDonalds 4 hr Shaquon 1
so called Christians 4 hr KeepItReal 2
U know me 7 hr Goober 1
night shift girl at 220 gas station 8 hr Theyknowme 11
Jonathon Jordan 9 hr Squad member 3
Rockys New Girl 9 hr question 2
More from around the web

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE