karaoke at best western

karaoke at best western

Posted in the Covington Forum

bored at home

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 1, 2012
does anyone go there on thursday that can tell me is it something that is worth goint to
Hey

Covington, VA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
No! You'd be better off staying home, reading a book!
really

Warrenville, IL

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Hey wrote:
No! You'd be better off staying home, reading a book!
It's because you have know man to take you, and know job, and you can't use foodstamps to buy beer there........
Hey

Vinton, VA

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Did you mean "no" man to take me and "no" job???? And I wuish I did get foodstamps. Lol I work everyday just choose not to spend my money at a boring location. I'd rather stay home and read a book. Nice day!
Hey

Vinton, VA

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Wish***
really

Warrenville, IL

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
Did you mean "no" man to take me and "no" job???? And I wuish I did get foodstamps. Lol I work everyday just choose not to spend my money at a boring location. I'd rather stay home and read a book. Nice day!
I meant know man, and that's the Know you use in the sentence, so quit with the grammer lesson, because you're wrong.......must to went to Alleghany or Covington..........lol
bored at home

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Aug 2, 2012
who is going tonight
to bored at home

Covington, VA

#8 Aug 2, 2012
its ok if you want to sit back and get a few laughs at some of the drunks that sing its laid back most people are nice so can be drunk a$$e$ but good place just to hang
Gru

Greenbackville, VA

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Really,'know', u really think u used that correctly? I guess u didnt go to high school at all. To be a smart ass u have to b smart, otherwise ur just an ass!
lmao

Covington, VA

#10 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>I meant know man, and that's the Know you use in the sentence, so quit with the grammer lesson, because you're wrong.......must to went to Alleghany or Covington..........lol
you really do need to go back to school and learn how to spell. know means like you know something & no means that you do not want it. wow
Sousay

Moneta, VA

#11 Sep 23, 2012
If you like to sing and get ur drink on its fun a friendly atmosphere and friendly people I love it no drama and they play music to dance to also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing cat 36 min Julie 3
Lil Walt 7 hr JWW Aka Comic Boo... 7
jww 7 hr JWW Aka Comic Boo... 9
Sorry John Wilmer 7 hr JWW Aka Comic Boo... 4
Rodney Bocook the pecker 7 hr JWW Aka Comic Boo... 23
That's it 9 hr Sarah 3
Thanks to the Meth Manufacturers 10 hr Hal 8

Covington Jobs

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages