Truthfully

Covington, VA

#21 Sep 3, 2012
Amanda is an amazing person. Even if she was doing all "Uhm" said and more she's a million times a more beautiful person then "Uhm" could ever ever hope to be. There is enough hurt in this world. She doesn't deserve this!
Sierra

Covington, VA

#22 Sep 3, 2012
It happens wrote:
<quoted text> once a slut, always a slut . She should probably worry about taking care of her kid. Hahaha
Im pretty sure she isn't a slut, considering I've known her my whole dsmn life. Stupid. This shit is worse then Facebook. Atleast on facebook you cant hide behind a faks name unless you make a fake profile. You're ignorant. You're most likely a jealous bitch who wants what Amanda has, a nice loving family and an amazing son. But you're to busy worrying about what others are doing rather then having a life. Pussy.
curious

Covington, VA

#23 Sep 5, 2012
ok so i dont get on fer like a day nd all these ppl r talkng crap?? no1 rlly answred my question in the first place.. is she a goo gurl or wat??? like to be starting a relashonship wit???? a good gf???
Molly Nicely

Covington, VA

#24 Sep 6, 2012
Why are people harassing a young mother? What does it matter who or how many she has slept with? That's in her past, she's a Mother, and she does take care of her baby. The baby has the same widow's peak as Cody does, and eyes... Unless you all can prove that the baby isn't his, or that it isn't well taken care of, people should let her be a Mom.
dumb bitch

Covington, VA

#25 Sep 21, 2012
Its amandas fault her step dad even died she accused him of rape jus becuz she didnt want to get into trouble for stealing money from him and he lost his family and life because of her he had a heartvattack from all the stress that dumb lyin bitch put him thru. Go ahead ajd say im lyin billy was my bestfriend i did anything i could for that man and he treated me lik a son.
Amanda Meadows

Covington, VA

#27 Sep 21, 2012
Okay, I know the last comment was from Brian Jones, stop trying to be anonymous and hide when you always say the same thing to me every single time you talk crap to me. If you knew as much as you think you know, you'd know that, yes, I did press charges on him but that was in seventh grade, he died my eleventh grade year. He also didn't suffer from a heart attack, it was heart failure; Ventricular tachycardia. And since you were his "best friend" and "he treated you like a son", you would probably know his name was BOBBY, not Billy. Stupid. I was definitely not in trouble for stealing money, I don't steal money, I'm not a thief like you.. Get your facts straight, then talk crap, please.
Amanda Meadows

Covington, VA

#28 Sep 21, 2012
And for everyone else saying I'm not taking care of my son, what else am I doing? I'd love to know. Cause all I do is work and then come home and spend time with my son. Besides a football game every now and then.. Get out from behind an anonymous computer and say all of this to my face. Especially "uhmm" who claims to be a close friend of mine? If you were, you wouldn't be saying things like that about me.
Asshat

Covington, VA

#29 Sep 21, 2012
You rot in hell lying piece of shit! Don't talk about that girl like that!
Amanda Meadows

Covington, VA

#30 Sep 21, 2012
Thank you! Whoever you are.. hahah
Stephanie Tucker

Covington, VA

#31 Sep 22, 2012
yeah i know brian jones isn't bad mouthing anyone with all of the skeletons in his closet he best start showing some respect and hope that i don't run into him somewhere
brian jones

Roanoke, VA

#32 Sep 22, 2012
Ok whatever u don't got nothing on me so keep out my life Ur all a joke
Amanda Meadows

Covington, VA

#34 Sep 22, 2012
Shut up Brian, you know damn well we've got stuff on you that's why you shut up so fast.. keep it up & I'll give JJ a call & see how he feels about this.
dumb bitch

Covington, VA

#35 Sep 22, 2012
Actually no it wasnt from brian jones..
dumb bitch

Covington, VA

#36 Sep 22, 2012
brian jones wrote:
Ok whatever u don't got nothing on me so keep out my life Ur all a joke
I didnt write this... uve got it all wrong darlin
Asshat

Covington, VA

#37 Sep 22, 2012
You will get what you have coming to you
Amanda Meadows

Covington, VA

#38 Sep 22, 2012
Well, whoever are "dumb bitch" you clearly don't know a thing about Bobby, so try again.
baby daddy

Richmond, VA

#39 Nov 7, 2012
No sh!t it is mine I mean dam people your so worryed bout trash talkin to dam blind to see the pics she is a good girl and a great friend she is the nicest person you'll ever meet thanks have a nice f*kin day
Adrienne Fridley

Covington, VA

#40 Nov 8, 2012
Why are y'all even talking crap about her? Leave her alone!
thinkyapretty

Hughesville, MD

#41 Nov 8, 2012
Amanda I think you are pretty and if you ever become single put it on facebook...I would love to take you out.....from what I hear you are a great mom and a wonderful person...don't let the hater bring ya down.
For Real

Clifton Forge, VA

#42 Nov 8, 2012
Amanda is a good person and from what I hear she does the best that she can. No one deserves to be talked about like this on a public website. Not everyone may like her, no one likes everyone, but that gives no one any right to get on a public website and bash her. Live and let live. If you wouldn't want your name on here, then don't write anyone else's. Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
creepy salesman @ rent a center 18 min rent a center guy... 4
Looking for some opinions 1 hr just me 17
jamie joe caldwel (Apr '13) 2 hr Candie 26
nathaniel rice 3 hr Yea 2
ya mans cheatin' 5 hr covington info 10
pretty girl 11 hr curious 1
wth? 12 hr Yeah no 13
the bowen's 14 hr outside lookin in 3
Drug bust? 14 hr Altair 2
Busted? 16 hr curious 4