First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Covington, VA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
any1 no nething about her????? she a good gurl or wat???
Truth

Covington, VA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
curious wrote:
any1 no nething about her????? she a good gurl or wat???
she's slept with some many guys it's ridiculous . She's always off and on wit Ethan Davis and she got a kid. Stay far away
Fuua

Covington, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2012
she is a good girl. Myob
curious

Covington, VA

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Her fb says she single tho.. & who is her kids dad
curious

Covington, VA

#5 Aug 30, 2012
nd how u no how many guys she slept with
curious

Covington, VA

#6 Aug 30, 2012
fuua, u no her???
stfu

Covington, VA

#7 Aug 30, 2012
whoever you are saying she's slept with so many guys, you prob a hoe. so get off her. you don't know anything about her personal life and if you did, you'd probably be her friend. not on here wasting your time trying to make her look bad. grow up or grow a pair and say something to her face. everyone in Covington needs to stay off this site, nothin but trash gets on here talking sh!t anyways. so f u
Sierra

Covington, VA

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Amanda is one of the nicest people I know. She is a good mother. People need to shut up about her. If you don't know her then why would you say shit about her? It doesn't matter who she is "on and off" with. It's her life, let her run it has SHE wants. Who are you to judge what she does with it? She takes care of her own child and herself. You people have no right in the world to judge her. I'm damn sure you have slept with a few people yourself. It's life and she's young, do you expect her to stay a virgin? No. It's Covington. Most people have sex at the age of 12 now. Kids are maturing faster and developing quicker. She didn't lose it at 12, and i know that. So everyone who wants to say shit with the protection of fake names and the internet, shove a pinecone in your asshole and go look in the mirror because you are not perfect neither. Have a wonderful day.
It happens

King George, VA

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Sierra wrote:
Amanda is one of the nicest people I know. She is a good mother. People need to shut up about her. If you don't know her then why would you say shit about her? It doesn't matter who she is "on and off" with. It's her life, let her run it has SHE wants. Who are you to judge what she does with it? She takes care of her own child and herself. You people have no right in the world to judge her. I'm damn sure you have slept with a few people yourself. It's life and she's young, do you expect her to stay a virgin? No. It's Covington. Most people have sex at the age of 12 now. Kids are maturing faster and developing quicker. She didn't lose it at 12, and i know that. So everyone who wants to say shit with the protection of fake names and the internet, shove a pinecone in your asshole and go look in the mirror because you are not perfect neither. Have a wonderful day.
once a slut, always a slut . She should probably worry about taking care of her kid. Hahaha
Dumbass

Bowie, MD

#10 Sep 3, 2012
It happens wrote:
<quoted text> once a slut, always a slut . She should probably worry about taking care of her kid. Hahaha
She does take care of her kid, stupid.
Definately

Covington, VA

#11 Sep 3, 2012
She a good mom and a better person then you ever will be
Uhm

Buchanan, VA

#12 Sep 3, 2012
I know her personally and she DOES sleep with a LOT of guys. There are 4 different people that could be her baby daddy, she claims that it is cody priors, but I guess a blood test will tell that. she claims that her life is sooo hard, but it really isn't. yeah she lost her step dad but thats really the hardest thing shes ever had to deal with. her mom/soon to be new step dad do everything for her, her room is disgusting, she doesn't take care of anything like she sohuld. and for those saying shes such a good mom? not really she pawns the baby off on everyone else so she can fuck ethan.
Get over it

Covington, VA

#13 Sep 3, 2012
I'd love for you to name these four guys. Because, I know her personally as well, and the ONLY possible father IS Cody Prior. She's sure of it, and even if she wasn't have you seen the child? SPITTING IMAGE of his father. And losing her step dad is NOT the only thing she has gone through, until you know her WELL, please don't tell me how hard or easy her life is. She goes home from WORKING every day to that baby. Sure Ethan comes over some days, but she DOES take care of that baby. Her room might be dirty, but who's business is that? She's a busy person. And she does not pawn her baby off on anyone. Get your shit straight.
Stephanie Tucker

Covington, VA

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Uhm wrote:
I know her personally and she DOES sleep with a LOT of guys. There are 4 different people that could be her baby daddy, she claims that it is cody priors, but I guess a blood test will tell that. she claims that her life is sooo hard, but it really isn't. yeah she lost her step dad but thats really the hardest thing shes ever had to deal with. her mom/soon to be new step dad do everything for her, her room is disgusting, she doesn't take care of anything like she sohuld. and for those saying shes such a good mom? not really she pawns the baby off on everyone else so she can fuck ethan.
guess what i am her mom and this baby is cody prior's and if you can't tell by looking at the baby and him then you are stupid and we are more than happy to do a dna test and by the way she also works and we do help her some but she does her part too and when am i supposed to be getting married since you seem to know everything about us what don't you tell me because i have no desire to get married to anyone anytime soon
sorry

Covington, VA

#15 Sep 3, 2012
This is the wrong place to ask about someone to get info like that....
haha

Clifton Forge, VA

#16 Sep 3, 2012
she has the clap, wonder if bby has it
Ugly

Covington, VA

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Seems like you so jealous of her you cant stand yourself
really

Covington, VA

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Who are any of you to pass judgment on anyone? She must be doing something right to have people so worried about her... Leave her alone & worry about your own life! Unless your with someone 24/7 you never know exactly what someone else is doing.. Get a better f*cking hobby, posting on here talking about someone else? You must have NO life at all!! Smh..
Wow

Eagle Rock, VA

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Why are people on here trying to say mean stuff about someone they hardly/don't know?! Yea, she had a child kinda young but, who cares? It could've happened to any of you! From what I know she is a good mother, I'm sure she isn't perfect but, NOBODY IS! She knows who the father of her child is, she's posted it on FB before, if she wasn't sure she would NOT throw around a name! She's a pretty girl and she's been through a lot and it doesn't help when people make things up on a website! I don't know her but, I WILL stick up for her because she doesn't deserve this! You all need to get your facts straight! You're amazing, Amanda! Keep up doing what you do! Don't let the people around here bring you down!
STFU

Covington, VA

#20 Sep 3, 2012
For EVERYONE of you that is Shit talking Amanda needs to get a fucking life !! Like damn leave tha girl alone she aint bothering none of yall. She goes to work, takes care of Camden and does the best she possibly can !! Unlike half of the young mothers she FINISHED highschool, will be going to college and giving her child the best life possible. She might go out sometimes but she still deserves to have fun, just because she has a kid doesnt mean she has to isolate herself from the world. She isnt getting drunk, doing drugs, doesnt even smoke cigs, she doesnt do any of that shit that half yall posting on here are probably doing !!. So forreal get tha fuck outta here and worry bout ya own lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buying from gooodwill n selling on yardsale pages 16 min crazy 6
Did anyone on here pass English class? 30 min Pleased 21
Kathleen Broughman on Brussels cf 56 min Bolt 5
Question for the ladies 4 hr Stevie 25
attention dog hoarder you were warned 4 hr Seriously 42
Portraying Herself As Mom of Year 11 hr Munford resident 4
Clifton Forge Food Pantry 12 hr Sick of freeloaders 2

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance